Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do not let them lie to you, your life would be better if you had a girlfriend and love

• Thread starter -EndlessVirginity-
  • Start date
-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Por favor!
-
If you had it in your power to get a girlfriend right now you wouldn't feel as devastated as you do on a normal basis.
Desperation arises from the dark realization that you will not be able to escape from a negative situation which has a catastrophic effect on your current emotional state and the oncoming condition of your life. Your grimmish fate was set in stone the moment those two lovely people you know as parents decided to have you for whatever reason or lack of reason they found convenient at that moment.

Let's see you smile like the joker does. To go joker means to go insane because only then reality becomes tolerable.
A rational person is logically suicidal since he understands what the current state of affairs entails for him, and from then he can only foresee hell. In his life something is been missing, something everyone takes for granted, and nothing will change this. It's beyond his control.

Love is absent from your life and will always be, but THEY will tell you that you shouldn't be pessimistic, that life isn't great for everyone, that it has its ups and downs, they will flood your mind with platitudes and even try to convince you that love and companionship is actually something you can go without.

Life can turn bad even for those who have experienced romantic love and the joyful moments derived from having a girlfriend and the great sex that's present in this type of relationships, but life can never be as bad for these people as it is and will be for us.
Solitude scares the living daylights out of people because when it's forced on someone it's nothing short of torture.
To die a virgin and lonely it's not something you wish for people you supposedly care, you do it on people you hate or utterly despise.

It's torture and torture is evil in its essence and should be performed only on those who are guilty of a crime.

Men are treated in the same way as terrorists. What's their explanation for this? Is it fair what they've done to us? They've ruined many men's lives because of a newfound freedom they found appealing.
Where is their sense of justice when they do nothing to prevent millions of men from dying without experiencing what should be a right in any respectable society?

God isn't meaningful enough for anyone to endure this loneliness. Nothing, absolutely nothing will make up for the years I've spent without a woman. The harm is done and this society is responsible and should pay.

Last edited:
It's a sad life when you're ugly

Desperation arises from the dark realization that you will not be able to escape from a negative situation which has a catastrophic effect on your current emotional state and the oncoming condition of your life.
Love is absent from your life and will always be, but THEY will tell you that you shouldn't be pessimistic, that life isn't great for everyone, that it has its ups and downs, they will flood your mind with platitudes and even try to convince you that this absence of love and companionship is actually something you can go without.
Yes exactly, and I don't think that most people understand how motivation works. They strive to improve their lives because they know that getting into a romantic relationship is achievable for them. I have no reason to believe this is possible for me, in fact I have every reason not to believe this given all the rejection that I've got in the past, and I just get more undesirable as time passes.

Then people will say that there are other things to live for, but like what exactly? Escapism which is enjoyable precisely because it makes me forget about my own life? Learning skills for no reason since I don't have access to the primary motivator for self improvement? Having to constantly carry out pointless tasks just to maintain my own body? Just lol.

That song is amazing it fully expresses how i feel thanks for sharing

I don't think I can love

Soyciety is cruel to most men. They just want us to die out without making any noise.

Then people will say that there are other things to live for, but like what exactly? Escapism which is enjoyable precisely because it makes me forget about my own life? Learning skills for no reason since I don't have access to the primary motivator for self improvement? Having to constantly carry out pointless tasks just to maintain my own body? Just lol.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Coping your whole life is no way to lead a fullfiling life. It's a mere alternative to death.

love does not exist, and whoever still wants a girlfriend is not properly blackpilled. humans are disgusting creatures not at all fit for long term relationships or anything else which requires mutual trust and loyalty, and getting in a long term relationship is setting yourself up to be knocked down.

It's scientifically proven that being in a healthy relationship, especially a long lasting one, is incredible for mental health. It's the best thing that could ever happen to a human being, especially men.

Check 2:40

Your life would be better if your genetics weren't a complete rubbish. She would have more friends, not bullied, not have to work so hard to stay alive, have a variety of ways to dress, and all of them would be satisfying, and eventually date. The lack of women is not the worst in an incel's life.

If I had girlfriend and love I would fulfill all my dreams till my 30s.
It's scientifically proven that being in a healthy relationship, especially a long lasting one, is incredible for mental health. It's the best thing that could ever happen to a human being, especially men.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

"life would be better if you had access to the only purpose of it" well no shit

Cool silent Hill track though
love does not exist, and whoever still wants a girlfriend is not properly blackpilled. humans are disgusting creatures not at all fit for long term relationships or anything else which requires mutual trust and loyalty, and getting in a long term relationship is setting yourself up to be knocked down.
You're right, but I still want pussy (gf)

I think most incels aren't actually loveshy. I pursue women a lot, I just get rejected.

Maybe when I was younger like in highschool I was more shy but shyness alone can't explain the inceldom men face today.

Yep, gonna go ER rope soon

Soyciety is cruel to most men. They just want us to die out without making any noise.

Cmon good betamale, keep working like a drone and keep paying taxes... someone's gotta pay for the millions of single mother children to be put in school!!!

If you had it in your power to get a girlfriend right now you wouldn't feel as devastated as you do on a normal basis.
Desperation arises from the dark realization that you will not be able to escape from a negative situation which has a catastrophic effect on your current emotional state and the oncoming condition of your life. Your grimmish fate was set in stone the moment those two lovely people you know as parents decided to have you for whatever reason or lack of reason they found convenient at that moment.

Let's see you smile like the joker does. To go joker means to go insane because only then reality becomes tolerable.
A rational person is logically suicidal since he understands what the current state of affairs entails for him, and from then he can only foresee hell. In his life something is been missing, something everyone takes for granted, and nothing will change this. It's beyond his control.

Love is absent from your life and will always be, but THEY will tell you that you shouldn't be pessimistic, that life isn't great for everyone, that it has its ups and downs, they will flood your mind with platitudes and even try to convince you that love and companionship is actually something you can go without.

Life can turn bad even for those who have experienced romantic love and the joyful moments derived from having a girlfriend and the great sex that's present in this type of relationships, but life can never be as bad for these people as it is and will be for us.
Solitude scares the living daylights out of people because when it's forced on someone it's nothing short of torture.
To die a virgin and lonely it's not something you wish for people you supposedly care, you do it on people you hate or utterly despise.

It's torture and torture is evil in its essence and should be performed only on those who are guilty of a crime.

Men are treated in the same way as terrorists. What's their explanation for this? Is it fair what they've done to us? They've ruined many men's lives because of a newfound freedom they found appealing.
Where is their sense of justice when they do nothing to prevent millions of men from dying without experiencing what should be a right in any respectable society?

God isn't meaningful enough for anyone to endure this loneliness. Nothing, absolutely nothing will make up for the years I've spent without a woman. The harm is done and this society is responsible and should pay.
I will always know this. Every argument against this fact are massive copes. This is exactly what makes not being able to get a girl atleast once while everyone else is living it up with the warmth of their 20th partner so rage inducing and depressing. It's fucking beyond absurd and ridiculous that nothing I do makes a girl want be with me unlike everyone else around me who barely even have to try. If I had a girlfriend it would absolutely fix alot if not everything in my miserable life as well as make up for all of the pain and suffering I've been through. Even if there were problems or she was "toxic" the relationship would still lifemog my previous existence/state of life of being hopelessly single/lonely, unwanted, ostracized, limited, and neglected. Love, affection, sex, real friendship, respect, ect. I'm so fucking tired of being denied these luxuries of a normal life when I deserve them way more than the idiots who get them freely for just existing. I am the one who should also be a winner but life never allows this and even when it does, it's never for long. Fuck this world and every person that unfairly thrives above me.

Last edited:
This

I just want to creme pea and nothing else

I think most incels aren't actually loveshy. I pursue women a lot, I just get rejected.

Maybe when I was younger like in highschool I was more shy but shyness alone can't explain the inceldom men face today.
Loveshy was the term coined by Dr Gilmartin (rip) for men who were not successful in the dating market. It doesn't have anything to do with shyness. If you couldn't get a partner within a "reasonable" amount of time you were loveshy. It's the same thing as incel/FA/undesirable male.

Also the "reasonable" amount of time was 6 months. If you were trying for 6 months and couldn't get anything you had a problem.

I want casual sex. Getting in a LTR with a young foid nowadays is not worth it , They all cheat

Love is cuckoldry. Just want sex.

Happiness:

- Something to do
- Someone to love
- Something to hope for

This is pretty common sense for incels tbh ngl

We know it's over which leads to this state of mind.

Most normies only talk about their relationships anyways.

If you arent a high status Chad, you are just another expendable sperm bag.