Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do not move out. Do not spend money. Lie to your parents and tell them what they want to hear. YOU CANNOT AFFORD MORE STRESS OR CONFLICT

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
You're an incel. At best you're average in looks and earning ability. You can't afford sky high rent which is going to be over $1200 in the west, even for a shitty area.

You'll be in conflict with loud normie neighbors who smoke weed. You'll be stressing over keeping your $50k+ a year income coming in to pay for your overpriced trash apartment.

Just keep your fucking mouth shut, lie to your parents, avoid conflict.

Save your money. Don't try to swim against the ocean.

High IQ post. There's a certain comfort in living alone, but that comfort is gone when you work 10 hours a day and constantly worry about money and food.

High IQ post. There's a certain comfort in living alone, but that comfort is gone when you work 10 hours a day and constantly worry about money and food.

I did it all throughout my 20s. The women tenants were the WORST.

ALWAYS LOUD MUSIC
ALWAYS SMOKING
ALWAYS ZERO SELF-AWARENESS

Everyone would beg them to stop being assholes and they would never stop.

EVER

Not going to move out anytime soon

I fucking hate the fact that buying a house these days (even a shitty/small one) means you're enslaving yourself for decades to pay for it

Meanwhile boomers could buy a large house and pay it off in just a couple of years
Not going to move out anytime soon
:feelsbadman:

normally i'd disagree but a lot of people are moving back in now, either out of necessity or because they know insanity is coming

If i was human, i would stay with my parents until i saved enough for a house. Why rent and give away money i could use to put toward a home?

Renting is a trap for stupid people.

But im a gorilla, therefore i won't need to worry about housing, as i live in a forest.

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

I did it all throughout my 20s. The women tenants were the WORST.

ALWAYS LOUD MUSIC
ALWAYS SMOKING
ALWAYS ZERO SELF-AWARENESS

Everyone would beg them to stop being assholes and they would never stop.

EVER
You can't hold women accountable. If they were men someone would have knocked them out. But women have the abilitiy to do whatever they want without consquences

You can't hold women accountable. If they were men someone would have knocked them out. But women have the abilitiy to do whatever they want without consquences

yeah, even thug look gang bangers were polite

most men are smart enough to realize that conflict cost money / time / stress

I should be free to live homeless if I wanted too. But government says "it's illegal".

Still with my parents at home at 24 which is nice, if people refer to me as an adult loser, I remind them that 70% of their wage goes to goldenstein shekelburg while I have $100,000 saved because I know how to fucking invest.

I should be free to live homeless if I wanted too. But government says "it's illegal".

Still with my parents at home at 24 which is nice, if people refer to me as an adult loser, I remind them that 70% of their wage goes to goldenstein shekelburg while I have $100,000 saved because I know how to fucking invest.
What about living in a van?

Renting is a retarded investment tbh in most cases.

I've always thought of doing this. There's no reason to move out cuz then u will just be lonely and have less money n all dat

Yep, better chilling in my comfy neet basement than slaving away for my own place. Not like im bringing bitches over anytime soon.

Yep, better chilling in my comfy neet basement than slaving away for my own place. Not like im bringing bitches over anytime soon.
Exactly my way of thinking. My family is annoying but I think if I was 100% lonely all the time I'd kill myself.

What about living in a van?

Even better. I plan on saving for a house on the more natural outer parts of my city. Away from cuckdom.

If i was human, i would stay with my parents until i saved enough for a house. Why rent and give away money i could use to put toward a home?

Renting is a trap for stupid people.

But im a gorilla, therefore i won't need to worry about housing, as i live in a forest.

View attachment 292674
Why are u pretending to be a gorilla you dumbass

Who's goldenstein shekelburg??

You're an incel. At best you're average in looks and earning ability. You can't afford sky high rent which is going to be over $1200 in the west, even for a shitty area.

You'll be in conflict with loud normie neighbors who smoke weed. You'll be stressing over keeping your $50k+ a year income coming in to pay for your overpriced trash apartment.

High IQ and based

High IQ. You don't even have to lie, just omit certain things and opinions. People are not ready for it.

I blame Americanization for these retarded trends, just because their society blows ass and they refuse to do anything about it doesn't mean we should too. Families in Saudi Arabia can have entire generations living under the same house, why the hell does nobody try that in the west? Frankly to me the only reasons why you should move out is: A) You want to be alone with your wife B)Your parents are massive dicks

My parents are such a drag on my life that I feel that I would be much happier alone.

It's unfortunate that the financial implications of doing so aren't great.

It's not even talked about on here about how buying a house is a "couple" thing and much harder to do single. Barely any single men are able to own a house.

You're truly held back by everything being romantically unsuccessful.

To clarify I would have more conflicts with my parents most likely than any tenants. No matter how shitty they are.

true. but im 26 and my mom threatened several times now to kick me out. guess roping is my only option left

My parents are such a drag on my life that I feel that I would be much happier alone.

It's unfortunate that the financial implications of doing so aren't great.

It's not even talked about on here about how buying a house is a "couple" thing and much harder to do single. Barely any single men are able to own a house.

You're truly held back by everything being romantically unsuccessful.

To clarify I would have more conflicts with my parents most likely than any tenants. No matter how shitty they are.

or being a beta bux normie, get divorced, be in debt forever like most men

either way you're oging to end up with no women attracted to you past 30 or 40

yeah, even thug look gang bangers were polite

most men are smart enough to realize that conflict cost money / time / stress
High iq especially if you are tall other men won’t really mess with you too much. Foids can get away with anything. I’m just gonna live with my parents as much as I can and save as much as I can even though living with them sucks

That's what im trying hard to do. But my mom is pushing me out the door

High IQ. Save money for good copes.

Something tells me that fratricide is going to become a lot more common.

I couldn't continue living at my parents house. The shitty "room" with barely any privacy and getting woken early by the TV and bickering.

Luckily I have cheap as fuck student housing (under $300) even though I dropped out and work full time.

I couldn't continue living at my parents house. The shitty "room" with barely any privacy and getting woken early by the TV and bickering.

Luckily I have cheap as fuck student housing (under $300) even though I dropped out and work full time.

i'd take student housing

could be around young college aged foids

that's a damn good deal, assuming it's not too noisy

High I.Q post. Men are no longer the defenders of women and providers. Forge your own path in manhood.

Women will say things like 'man child' and try to shame you - they want to shed their gender roles while making men keep theirs.

What does speak against just buying a van or motorhome and avoiding that way the whole renting or buying a house distaster? Just curious, maybe I will live in a car in the near future.

My parents want to get rid of me in a few months. They say its good for me. Guess I'm fucked

normies can wagie for shitty apartments while I coom, play vidya, hit on lolis and watch tv with my mom :feelzez:
My parents want to get rid of me in a few months. They say its good for me. Guess I'm fucked
just get into debt son, it's good for you :feelsokman:

Incels should work together to rent property with other incels to split costs. It would help the incels with shit parents and get more incels out of their parents home.

High IQ.

If you don't have a big rent or car payment you can live on 1k a month

Serious

Or, 2k a month and save the other K.

After 3 years take that 35 K and buy a cottage in the boonies.

Now there's no pressure to make much money at all

I only have 500 rent and I pay mainly with student loans and welfare. I disliked living at home, parents and siblings always fighting and making noise and I couldn't drink or smoke or do anything, living alone is way less stressful for me. But ye if your rents are any higher and you don't mind living at home it's definitely worth it.

I have no social contact with women

Zero chance of being shamed
I have no social contact with women

Zero chance of being shamed

Last edited:
High IQ.

If you don't have a big rent or car payment you can live on 1k a month

Serious

Or, 2k a month and save the other K.

After 3 years take that 35 K and buy a cottage in the boonies.

Now there's no pressure to make much money at all

And that would work so well if women weren't so greedy for money and status and living in the city. If only you could just move to a rural place with a wife.

unless...

Based.
You need to leech your parents the most you can. Avoid talking about politics and women, just stfu when they're there, and act like you have friends and everything if you live far away from them. If they want to stop helping you, you absolutely need to leech them more, so bomb them with the truth on how miserable your life is. Some parents are so naive (like mine) they'll be surprised and continue to help you out of the shock.

Extremely high IQ
Things can only get worse for sub 8 men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back