Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do Not Strive To Be BETTER THAN Strive To Be BETTER OFF THAN

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I have this saying, one should not strive to be BETTER THAN, one should strive to be BETTER OFF THAN, adding a simple word in between the other two makes a huge difference, its the difference between trying to meet subjective criteria, and trying to meet objective criteria

For example, the entire concept of trying to be a "real man" is trying to be BETTER THAN others by attaining that standard, its all really subjective, some of you will say things like honor, modesty, honesty, etc are what defines "masculinity", others will say its dependability, good work ethic, etc, and then there are those who will say testosterone levels, physical strength, athleticism, innate intelligence, etc

Everybody just picks and chooses the criteria that best fits their personality/skills, and that they know they could possibly work towards to attain it, or they already have attained that standard (how convenient)

I don't want to be a "real man" I want to be a "resourceful man", I want to have wealth, not to meet some societal standard, but so that I can acquire the things I desire

There are so many examples of this in society, ways in which people are manipulated into doing things that aren't to their benefit, take for example "be the bigger person"

Being the "bigger person" is just another variation of being "better than", its subjective BS, you don't gain anything of objective worth by taking such paths. Its really nothing more than shaming language to persuade people from doing things that are in their better interest. It only works on egoists and/or illogical people

Lets say its the dead of night and you pass by an alleyway and you see a man dead in the alleyway with a briefcase filled with stacks of hundred dollar bills:

You could be the "better man", be a "real man", and "take the high road" and call the police and report it

OR

You could simply just look at your surroundings, do a simple risk assessment, do a cost vs benefit analysis, and decide whether or not this is an opportunity for you to take the money and spend the rest of your life in stress free luxury

I choose to be logical and objective as much as humanly possible in my life choices, and I'm pretty sure I would take the money, don't fall for subjective BS standards of being "better than others", always strive to be "better off than".

Yes, logic and reasoning should be prioritised in decision-making as opposed to choosing to act/behave in accordance to subjective "principles" or "values" which society AS A MAJORITY have wrongly prescribed to be the objective measure of a person's character. Something which may come at a cost to someone else may be of your own benefit, so an individual should make a cost/benefits analysis of each option in a particular situation, RELEVANT TO THEMSELVES and not to anyone else.

The concepts of "morality" and "righteousness" have been created by society to discourage individuals from being selfish, as when people are selfish they care more about what is beneficial to THEM rather than to SOCIETY, causing them to invest more time, effort and money in directly rewarding THEMSELVES over society. As individuals invest less of their time and effort (labour) into society, the productivity of (((their))) drones decreases resulting in less economic output and therefore reduced comfort,/enjoyment in ((their)) lives which had always been sustained by the work done by their drones as a result of those drones having a SELF-LESS mindset, a mindset which ((they)) indoctrinated the drones to have in the first place.

Last edited:
The only term I hate more than 'real man' is FUCK BUDDY. liausdfilukhdtrup FUICKNSKLnfds

What should richcels do?

What can't richels do?, a rich guy complaining is the most annoying shit to me, it just proves to me that this person doesn't even have the competence to spend money, people say money can't buy happiness, that's absolutely false, its just that most people are chasing after subjective things, and there aren't very many outlets for things of subjective worth, you could donate to a charity or something but that's BS anyways, things of subjective worth just aren't really on sale, and those that are will still feel empty because ITS SUBJECTIVE

If you have money, and you aren't an objective person, then you'll still be unsatisfied despite being rich, because you don't even have the mindset to enjoy all the resources you have, you are still mentally trapped in normieland.

If I ever won the lottery I'd pay off all of my debts, wouldn't even bother to finish my degree, and for that first day I'd just do something simple like eat my favorite foods, find some quiet corner on a beach to just lay back and finally enjoy existence without some timer in the back of my head - "alright now, 4 hours until you have ot be home to prepare for work tomorrow, you have to start getting ready to leave in the next 3 hours"

I don't think I've ever been able to truly enjoy any activity because as an everyday person I have to do it with a time limit in mind. I don't even really like beaches, only ever been there once and I didn't see the point, but doing it with the concept in mind, that I'm free to do whatever I want for the rest of my life and never work, maybe with that perspective I'd be able to actually enjoy it, actually find peace in it

What can't richels do?, a rich guy complaining is the most annoying shit to me, it just proves to me that this person doesn't even have the competence to spend money, people say money can't buy happiness, that's absolutely false, its just that most people are chasing after subjective things, and there aren't very many outlets for things of subjective worth, you could donate to a charity or something but that's BS anyways, things of subjective worth just aren't really on sale, and those that are will still feel empty because ITS SUBJECTIVE

If you have money, and you aren't an objective person, then you'll still be unsatisfied despite being rich, because you don't even have the mindset to enjoy all the resources you have, you are still mentally trapped in normieland.

If I ever won the lottery I'd pay off all of my debts, wouldn't even bother to finish my degree, and for that first day I'd just do something simple like eat my favorite foods, find some quiet corner on a beach to just lay back and finally enjoy existence without some timer in the back of my head - "alright now, 4 hours until you have ot be home to prepare for work tomorrow, you have to start getting ready to leave in the next 3 hours"

I don't think I've ever been able to truly enjoy any activity because as an everyday person I have to do it with a time limit in mind. I don't even really like beaches, only ever been there once and I didn't see the point, but doing it with the concept in mind, that I'm free to do whatever I want for the rest of my life and never work, maybe with that perspective I'd be able to actually enjoy it, actually find peace in it

What do you think of the adage of "too much of a good thing"? Or is that just for poor normies to cope?

What do you think of the adage of "too much of a good thing"? Or is that just for poor normies to cope?

Its just a poor normies cope, there's no such thing as too much free time, and too much money, the problem is more like "too little" rather than "too much", too little imagination

I don't think I've ever been able to truly enjoy any activity because as an everyday person I have to do it with a time limit in mind
. I don't even really like beaches, only ever been there once and I didn't see the point, but doing it with the concept in mind, that I'm free to do whatever I want for the rest of my life and never work, maybe with that perspective I'd be able to actually enjoy it, actually find peace in it
That is vanta black pill right there

Keep in mind most incels are from upper middle class with a trustfund, hooked up to welfare and have loaded parents, they are set for life.

Most incels are sheltered, their only woes is not getting women, oblivious and ignorant to the true struggle of life. You are born and are fated to one day die, that is the immutable law of all things living must abide by, be he a beggar or a monarch, when the sun set, we all return to whence we came, the heavens, the abyss, or whatever your beliefs dictate.

The things that is the most valuable is the things out of our control, time, not looks, not fame, not wealth, not women, but leisure time. While a pauper can dig himself out of poverty, an old man will never again experience youth, imagine First being forced into the education system, force fed information you couldn't care less about, then be buried into debt in pursuit of higher education, without which, you would be fated to be labourer, then into the workplace where you trade what little precious time you have left in exchange meagre salary, just so you can stay afloat and repeat it ad infinitum.

Joy comes from freedom, imagine being forced to work, confined to a locale where your only joy is pinned on the trickling sands of the hourglass, oh the irony, the passing of time is a tragedy, for with each grain that falls, with every second passes, we are 1 step closer to the end, yet when acting as a productive member of society, fulfilling my role in keeping this charade afloat, I feel no pride in my efforts, all I feel is sadness, all I want is for this grind to finally end.

Fuck women, fuck relationships, fuck social life , fuck sexlife, fuck everything, give me a few million dollars and I'd rot in virginic peace for a hundred years.

Nop. It is better to be nothing that not to be better than orther.

Fuck women, fuck relationships, fuck social life , fuck sexlife, fuck everything, give me a few million dollars and I'd rot in virginic peace for a hundred years.

I still want to fuck a few whores every now and then though, to me its no different than eating your favourite desert every now and then, women are objects to be used, products to be purchased, for me it sin't even a "fuck women" thing, because I'd have to see them as people first, saying fuck women is like saying "fuck potato chips", they are just something for me to enjoy, I'm indifferent towards them if anything, they just don't matter outside of their ability to pleasure me