Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do people not engage in conversation with you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
When I am talking to normies they will say short things and be quite but as soon as they are with others they will talk super loudly and about a lot. How can I improve my "social skills" when I am not even allowed to :(

When I am talking to normies they will say short things and be quite but as soon as they are with others they will talk super loudly and about a lot. How can I improve my "social skills" when I am not even allowed to :(
you pretty much have to hang out with people who are more loser-ish and nerdy. if you are the worst one then you are usually fucked. i was usually fucked.

you pretty much have to hang out with people who are more loser-ish and nerdy. if you are the worst one then you are usually fucked. i was usually fucked.
Im the lowest status even among losers so I am also fucked

never been in a real conversation with people my own age other than schoolwork

Im the lowest status even among losers so I am also fucked
we need to find a bigger group where there's more losers as well as winners.
hang out with the losers to build confidence, become louder etc, then gradually start hanging out with the winners.
sitting right away at the winners table is way too hard and intimidating, but this should work.

my problem was these large mixed groups didn't hang out all together too often, so it was hard to run this simple strategy.

my shit eye area makes me look constantly pissed off, people have actually told me this. So yeah most people avoid me

People hate me the first sight they get of me. I tried to remedy this by being a massive beta but then they take advantage of me while pretending to be nice which is even worse than just being straight out hated tbh. So fuck that I will try not to go back to my old ways.

my shit eye area makes me look constantly pissed off, people have actually told me this. So yeah most people avoid me
I also suffer from this.Also I have a crooked jaw and aspie stare that don't help

I don't attempt to initiate conversation with normalfags, but they try to initiate conversation with me.

There are only two guys I use to talk with somewhat regularly. Other normies rarely initiate conversations with me.

sometimes they talk to me.
but normies have a good social intelligence so after a couple of one word replies they understand that I want to stay alone.

if they do it's only to make fun of me or if they want something, other then that not at all

The ppl ussually if talk to me is short shit. I don't like personal questions. I don't want to talk anyways I prefer stay quiet.

Yeah, people dont like talking to me. I'm familiar with body language, and whenever I try to converse with someone I always pick up on thier "fuck off" signals.

was? You found friends?

No. Whether at work or at home, no one wants to hear me talk whatsoever. I can even hold the door for someone and they'll just walk right by me like it was my job to do it.

Only if i get assigned to do a group project with them

Usually femoid coworkers like to talking to me because I look harmless, ugly, and meek, so they want to have a chance at humiliating me by fake-flirting and talking about past sexual experience to try to get me jealous.

Other than that, no one speaks to me.