Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do people really expect us to fuck trannies?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I often walk around without my glasses because they make me look even uglier, so I can't always see things properly from a distance. One day on campus I saw what I thought was a really ugly female, but upon closer inspection it was a really ugly male pretending to be a female, it was gross. Are we really expected to fuck those things in western society? There's none of that degeneracy in my desert shithole.

Last edited:
Well, some "men" are into it.

If you would refuse """"""""her""""""""" then you're a bigot, and you're gonna go to jail mate.

You are gonna fuck the infected wound the butcher of a surgeon made in place of male genitalia and you are going to like it.

Ngl I would be willing to befriend a tranny, but I wouldn't go @NEETAndTidy tbh.

Mogs me btw, can't see shit to even get around outside of my own house without my glasses.

I’m not into men

Yes or you are a bigot

Well, some "men" are into it.
@NEETAndTidy says hi.

In seriousness though Trannies are men with fake boobs, why would you want to fuck a He She? No thanks I want an ACTUAL woman, not a man with a mental illness that makes him think he's a woman.

Ngl I would be willing to befriend a tranny, but I wouldn't go @NEETAndTidy tbh.

Mogs me btw, can't see shit to even get around outside of my own house without my glasses.
I hate having to wear glasses tbh.

Sexes are a social construct brah. @BrendioEEE
I am a sexes @-BrettyBoy-
Basedjak

I hate trannies so much, I remember looking at this cute girl's pictures and then I found out she's a tranny.
Some of them succeed in looking like females while most don't.
Be careful out there.

In the near future if you refuse you'll be jailed for reverse rape or some shit

Moral of the story?

WEAR YOUR FUCKING GLASSES INKWEL!

/r/inceltears ignores my countless racepill posts, but as soon as I post something anti tranny they screen shot it within minutes.

/r/inceltears ignores my countless racepill posts, but as soon as I post something anti tranny they screen shot it within minutes.

They are defending themselves. All of them are mentally ill faggots who should join the 41%.

Is anyone interested in tranny operation (mutilation) videos? I have webms and pics from both gender and it's horrific.

Is anyone interested in tranny operation (mutilation) videos? I have webms and pics from both gender and it's horrific.
No.

why anyone with a brain should be able to imagine

Where did you get them from?

PM me those videos I'm desensitized to anything that's gore related

people rarely wanna fuck tranneis but shills from the (((government))) pushes people to

IT are confirmed trannies

Very few ethnicels in Inceltears coz the racepill is brutal. Also, IT is mostly trannies hence the reason for cuckma to screenshot your post to trigger responses.

Society supports trannies because incels became trannies in desperate last resort. Trannies date each other and incels. Sub human gene men are then rendered infertile and harmless.

Stop being transphobic inkel :soy::soy::soy:

Even trannies are conditioned to expect that they deserve to get fucked by Chad, and I mean that literally, as in they actually believe they are ENTITLED to a bio-femoid level of sexual fantasy fulfillment. As for the question at hand: Fuck. No.

You're not expected to do anything. Everyone has a preference. Some people out there will fuck them.
You don't have to.
The only problem of course is some might call you "transphobe" for not wanting to fuck one, but since when are we supposed to care how others see us as?

I often walk around without my glasses because they make me look even uglier, so I can't always see things properly from a distance. One day on campus I saw what I thought was a really ugly female, but upon closer inspection it was a really ugly male pretending to be a female, it was gross. Are we really expected to fuck those things in western society? There's none of that degeneracy in my desert shithole.
Some men are into it, believe it or not. But no. I'm sure you could find some SJW nut-jobs out there, but the average person doesn't expect straight men to fuck trannies.