Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do ppl treat you poorly or are they indifferent?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date

I am treated

• Total voters
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
Title tbh

I want to get an idea of the incel experience. Do ppl treat you poorly, avoid you, make faces? Or do ppl simply avoid you?

When i was younger i got bullied a bit and mocked by females. Now they are all indifferent.

I think they treat me neutral.

Like if they have to go quickly to another place and interrogating me while they don't say shit about their life except the "cool things" each time I say some fail.

I suspect many here are treated indifferently or even well. This falls in line with my belief that many here are not incel so much as autistic, not trying, and prefer sitting around playing vidya games.

they ignore me

Either neutral or negative.

Worse than an animal because I am autist with dull personality.

They treated me far worse before I got fit. Now they mostly don't care. But still it really shows how much improving your looks matter. Too bad there's no gym for your face.

If your face is a constant, how are your reactions so variable?
They’re not that variable in my opinion. Some of them probably get off on bullying me, but some of them probably have More important things to worry about such as Chad.

Like i don't exist tbh

It depends on the person. Sometimes one person treats me poorly, the other treats me neutrally.

I'm treated like a subhuman by everyone but my few friends, but even they ignore me or subtly bully me most of the time.

Like i don't exist tbh
Another normie. Go get a haircut tbh.

I'm treated like a subhuman by everyone but my few friends, but even they ignore me or subtly bully me most of the time.

= bro

Last edited:
They treat me worse than an ugly subhuman gollum monster.

Everyone ignores me.

They treated me far worse before I got fit. Now they mostly don't care. But still it really shows how much improving your looks matter. Too bad there's no gym for your face.
Lookism is such a problem I am so surprised this stupid personality meme is still a thing in 2019. When I was a child I was ugly and poor, them when I hit puberty things changed and I can totally understand Zyros’ situation because ppl treat you night and day different. They even give lead roles in school plays just because they think you look the part of the hero. They assume all sorts of good things about you. Then I became ugly again.

They don't treat me at all, I don't go out tbh

None of them. I get treated with fake sympathy like I am terminally ill guy.

Usually with indifference or like they consider me worse than them

I’m gonna give a bunch of ppl here some lifefuel. For all those who picked “indifferent.”
Here it is:

If you are treated with indifference, then it means you are normie tier. Congrats you are not ugly. Just get a haircut tbh.

If you are sub5 you are one of the ugly guys that most people see everyday so they basically ignore you but if you are sub3 thats where the fun begins

It’s a mix of both though the scales are tipped in the favor of bullying and mockery

For me, it's mostly indifference from males and negativity from females.

Normie-tier men are simply ignored by women. Ugly men are singled out for negative attention by women.

Treated like sub-human since 14

Treated with indiffernece since 15

Most ppl put in effort to ignore/get away from me, ppl my age are openly disdainful and mean.

i spend all my time in my room and when i go out i ignore everyone around me..so i dont know

Most treat me poorly, belittle me, call me names ect other times it's like I don't exist.