Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do rejection from foids hurt you? Or are you numb to it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
PUA fags always ask you to approach a million times, as if rejection has no consequences. Ive been rejected countless times by foids, and it hurt hard every time knowing these whores think theyre better than me when if fact i mog them when you account for face paint.

How do you react to rejection?

Never asked a girl out, flirted with a couple
Asian women was nicest

White is bright
Fuck off asshole. Youre just rubbing salt in my wounds, acting as if ethnic foids are somehow morally better than white whores. If not for the fact that youre white, theyd treat you like shit too.

I haven't cold approached in a while.
When I did, it was just whatever
When the lockdown ends, I'll try cold appaoching "foids" at least half a foot taller than me for lolz

Last edited:
I haven't cold approached in a while.
When I did, it was just whatever
When the lockdown begins, I'll try cold appaoching "foids" at least half a foot taller than me for lolz
Based.

Depends, I like African women
Fine, whatever you like. But dont believe, for a second, that ethnic foids are nice or decent. They are morally bankrupt unethical whores, in addition to looking like chimps.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back