Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do some incels deserve inceldom more than others?

Braindamage

Braindamage

Banned
-
I think weebs deserve this suffering more than other because they are stupid and disgusting and its obvious they wont get any girls when they are behaving like silly little femboys. I also think ethnicscels deserve inceldom more than others because they go to a a better and cleaner country with their shitty genetics and expect to get good looking girls and getting treated good, just stay where you are brah

hating weebs like that is cringe, people like that are weeaboos and neckbeards
and ethnicscels also go to worse countries to ascend just let them trie bruh

No one deserves inceldom, we shouldn't bully each other.

Weebs became that way because they were incels, not the other way around

This is like saying that fire trucks cause fires because you always see them at the scene of a fire

Nobody but normies, foids, and chads deserve inceldom(even though it's not possible).

This is like saying that fire trucks cause fires because you always see them at the scene of a fire

High IQ.
The anime world holds allure due to its contrast with shitty life circumstances.
Someone living a perfect life has no need for such distractions.

There is no such thing as "deserving" something, this idea only exists conceptually

This would all be solved if the we brought back normal society (patriarchy). We can only play the waiting game and hope America collapses ASAP and their insidious cultural vandalism via Hollywood,Propaganda (music and entertainment), which has reached almost every country.

some girls are bigger than others

I think weebs deserve this suffering more than other because they are stupid and disgusting and its obvious they wont get any girls when they are behaving like silly little femboys.

:lul: :lul: pretty based although being doomed to a life of inceldom is something i wish on nobody

No one deserves anything, but I wish foids would suffer through it.

I think weebs deserve this suffering more than other because they are stupid and disgusting and its obvious they wont get any girls when they are behaving like silly little femboys. I also think ethnicscels deserve inceldom more than others because they go to a a better and cleaner country with their shitty genetics and expect to get good looking girls and getting treated good, just stay where you are brah
I feel like you’re a troll....

Weebs exist as a byproduct of Japanese inceldom. Japan has had incels/mgtows/etc for much longer than the west, and as a result their culture has shifted to appeal to single lonely men. Of course when incels start popping up in the west, they are going to gravitate towards a culture that is already ready made for them.

I think weebs deserve this suffering
silly little femboys.
ethnicscels deserve inceldom
their shitty genetics and
incels expect to get good looking girls
Yeah, if this isn't IT i don't know what is.

In case you aren't IT,
lets go over you point's one by one.

1. Anime - Chad anime watchers get laid.
2. "behaving like silly little femboys " - You're retarded for making this comparison, and sound like IT
3. ethnicscels have worse dna - They have worse DNA according to foid criteria, which only includes cheekbones and height. No consideration for IQ or productivity to society
4. expect to get good looking girls - You sound like IT

In case you aren't IT,
lets go over you point's one by one.

1. Anime - Chad anime watchers get laid.
2. "behaving like silly little femboys " - You're retarded for making this comparison, and sound like IT
3. ethnicscels have worse dna - They have worse DNA according to foid criteria, which only includes cheekbones and height. No consideration for IQ or productivity to society
4. expect to get good looking girls - You sound like IT
Yes

No, and you are retarded for trying to divide incels when all we have is each other.

High IQ observation

i wouldnt wish incel life on anyone its brutal

aside from cumskins
Cope you non local jewish backed invaders deserve inceldom if you continue to stay in our countries off of our land and off of our inventions and governments sponsored by our people

Cope you non local jewish backed invaders deserve inceldom if you continue to stay in our countries off of our land and off of our inventions and governments sponsored by our people
I cant even understand ur gibberish

Only incel in denial virgin feminist who think they're gonna get pussy by respecting wymyn deserve inceldom

i don't know the anwser to that question but i do know that if 95% of this forum was given a chad body they would spend the rest of their lives being degenerates and bullying incels.

No one deserves our communities fate not even weebs as detestable as they are.

I look at it this way.

If anime faggots were raised in a healthy white aryan society not one dominated and controlled by Jews as now they could freely take pride in their race and so wouldn’t feel the need to turn to degenerate Japanese culture via its cartoons to attempt to find an alternate identity for themselves there.

In short anime faggots if raised in a healthy environment would cease to be anime faggots.

If as a male you grow up being not only allowed but encouraged to take pride in your culture and race but are also supported by your community in other ways such as being provided with love and support by its women and you are also provided with proper coming of age rituals that signify your ascent into manhood you pretty much cannot go wrong from there.

Yes. Trump supporters