Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do these pictures fill you with rage?

Feeling rage?

• Yes bro

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • No bro

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters
Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
3485E6E8 5D0A 4A3E 88EF 46BC425EB599

D03F64BA 2735 4276 9EC5 46085F25165A

902DCAD4 26D1 457A B328 82C4F7121DA1

97B3BC0C 0D8C 4221 9287 816BDA95A2EA

No

Fatcel proving yet again that they're fakecels. Good on him for ascending even when missing a leg

Framemogs me to Antarctica and back

no but this one was kinda suifuel

@startcel Another example how being clean-shaven makes you look awful, especially at the last pic, he looks like a faggot.

@ionlycopenow
His face is chad-tier, but he looks faggy (especially at the last pic).

just cut off your leg theory

No, I'm happy for him!

Rise up :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Actually, transformation of this kind is good and inspiring. Many below average looking incels can transform this way or at least reach normie level but they're too lazy to do it.

Actually, transformation of this kind is good and inspiring. Many below average looking incels can transform this way or at least reach normie level but they're too lazy to do it.
Cope.Stupid fatcel was blessed with god tier face bones but was too lazy to put fork down. 99% of incels if they looksmax would get no results

He clearly worked hard to lookmaxx if you look at the first picture, and that is not really chad, more high tier normie

There is no gym for my face. And even more: when i lost weight my ugly bone strcucture became visible

Cope.Stupid fatcel was blessed with god tier face bones but was too lazy to put fork down. 99% of incels if they looksmax would get no results

There is no gym for my face. And even more: when i lost weight my ugly bone strcucture became visible
I am really sorry. My face is also hideous so I know your pain

No. I would if he wasn't missing a leg.

fuck fatcels tbh

and hes only 20 yo lol.Mogs me and the whole forum into oblivion.

99% of incels if they looksmax would get no results
That's exaggeration. Looksmaxxing can't directly make you chad but can certainly improve your appearance to good extent, unless you have deformity or strange facial features.

Incels

A trucel will actually look WORSE when he leanmaxxes.

No, really happy for him. I would have considered looksmaxxing at one time, till this noodle gave me the racepil and the height pill.

I'm assuming this guy lost his leg through no fault of his own, same as I'm ethnic and fat through no fault of my own, but he overcame it through strength of personality, so he is better than me, good on him

kinda sad that will never happen to me but good for him

how did he get rid of his gyno

No.

Initially I was more confused by the images than anything to be honest.

After studying the thread over more however I'm still not mad or angry.

She's ok/cute/what have you but still not my type since her titties are not freakishly huge.

Just another example of how men have to workout and diet for years while girls just need to exist.

Fatcel doesn't equal volcels whenever you are Autist manlet

Not to be rude but he kind of looks gay

I would gladly trade my leg for good looks

Having a good face, height and frame matters more with foids than having both your legs. Not really surprising.

It doesn't, btw.

It's good for him. I lost a really good amount of weight, but I turned out incel.

No, good for the fatcel.

I hardly feel rage anymore, just depression and pain

not of his bitches but i am of his facial structure.. if only i could just lose some weight and look like that....

Is the guy at the bottom missing a leg?

Good on him for ascending even when missing a leg
I hope he's not a cuck or a whiteknight. But usually low t cucks don't have enough discipline to lose that much weight in the first place.

It’s mostly suifuel.

Chads are not friends
Dumbish thinking way.
Guy isnt chad, mors like upper tier normie. Also he doesnt have leg so i bet he suffered enough, he cant also do a lot things healthy people can. Glad for him, he got some reward.