Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR do u ever fantasize over dying?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
and how?

it would be interesting to be on a death bed pumped up with opioids or something and dying peacefully

yeah i did
also i was imagining reactions of my relatives etc, its cryingfuel for me instantly idk
someone same? or only im that fucked up?

Imagining death but after reincarnation as Rothschild descendant.

I've already been 'dead' twice: Once before I was conceived, and the other time when I went under anesthesia. Both times I remember nothing of the event, except when I gained/regained consciousness. Death is the ABSENCE of consciousness. It feels like nothing.

If I'm gonna fantasize, why would I fantasize about dying when I could fantasize about living in a better world?

killer clowns from outer space will kill u in ur sleep

only in a grand way after the catalyst; it seems that for most incels, the dreams in which they are dying are the best they've ever had.

When I go to sleep, I imagine dying in my sleep so I can fall asleep.

Over for deathcels

Whenever I pray to the Saints I think about dying a glorious death in battle and ascending to Sovngarde

yeah i did
also i was imagining reactions of my relatives etc, its cryingfuel for me instantly idk
someone same? or only im that fucked up?
no bro i agree with you