Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do u ever feel excluded or kicked out?

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
Other then having friends/gf or going out to party, do u feel excluded or kicked off of groups and places?

thinking about it i get excluded more then normally.

Could be big or even little such as being excluded from dodgeball because your band teacher wants u to continue playing into PE time back in school.

Or an adult example is getting kicked out of the gym like i did recently

Could be a friends birthday party or funeral and they did not let u know. No one called. Whatever

Do u get excluded more then normies?

No, because I don't want to be at those places.

Yes but not with my friends. I get that feeling around other people

Seeing as I've literally never had friends except for one because I'm ridiculously autistic, only ever day of my life.

This is why I'm suicidal.
Join some hobby groups online and meet up one day if close. Help u out brah
Yes but not with my friends. I get that feeling around other people
Exactly. I get that a lot but i have been different from normies all my life.

I’ve felt excluded all my life. I never really fit in anywhere.

Except here, I feel welcome here so thanks to you all.

yes, all the time, fuck this world

Look up APD: Avoidant Personality Disorder
Its a non meme form of social anxiety, basically, you avoid social interactions with others inadvertently or subconsciously if you will. For example: lets say your coworker's are talking about something your are particularly interested in,( like football or something), you would somehow still refrain from engaging in the group conversation. Despite being interested in the conversation.

Tl;dr social anxiety is real

i always feels like that, except when i'm with my nerd friends

I dont plan on going in the first place.

What if u get banned one day

tbh..

Yes, back when I tried to force myself to socialize in high school. I could make people laugh and I talked to people, but I was never invited to anything.
For example: lets say your coworker's are talking about something your are particularly interested in,( like football or something), you would somehow still refrain from engaging in the group conversation. Despite being interested in the conversation.
This happens all the time to me. Sometimes I hear guys in my class talk about vidya or tv shows, but I simply can't join them. How can you even join a conversation like that? It's aspie as fuck.

doesn't really bother me anymore. I'm not compatible with most people tbh. I still want a sex slave though
Its a non meme form of social anxiety, basically, you avoid social interactions with others inadvertently or subconsciously if you will. For example: lets say your coworker's are talking about something your are particularly interested in,( like football or something), you would somehow still refrain from engaging in the group conversation. Despite being interested in the conversation.

yeah, I'm diagnosed with this

Yes, I'd say so.

I'm usually excluded from everywhere whether in vidya clans or real life. Incels are the only group I can identify and take part with.

that's my entire personality. i started developing AVPD ever since i was in middleschool and it's been getting stronger ever since.

Yes, back when I tried to force myself to socialize in high school. I could make people laugh and I talked to people, but I was never invited to anything.

This happens all the time to me. Sometimes I hear guys in my class talk about vidya or tv shows, but I simply can't join them. How can you even join a conversation like that? It's aspie as fuck.
Just say something and interrupt theory

Inceldom is only place I belong. Don’t really have any hobbies

I can do without people. I wouldn't mind exclusion and would in fact prefer it if only I had a pure foid.

Im on my own. Ive never attended parties or even funerals lol
Such morbid man like me can live only in isolation. No way.

I feel as if I'm invisible and no one knows that i even exist

Only here I am apart of something, which I am glad for

Literally always, I don’t just feel excluded, I am. Everywhere but this forum.

yes, I had some "friends" that excluded me on purpose. They would do it so clear that I could be aware of it. One of them is cuck now that works two jobs and buy stuff for his gf, other is failed normie turbomanlet who don't have anyone so it's lifefuel

Literally always, I don’t just feel excluded, I am. Everywhere but this forum.
This forum is only place for most of us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back