Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do u shower after u take a shit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
only if i have diarreha so 30% of the time i shit i shower ::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yes. My ass itches if i dont

I haven't had diarrhea since like a year dedsrs

No man. I make sure to wipe thoroughly, though, including the cheeks.

diarrhea is fuckin horrible

actually i need to take a shit while im in the shower so i hop out all wet and poop then hop back in the shower

what you eat to have so much diarrhea. i got it from eating before bed

I dont always shower after i shit but i always shit before i shower

I shit in the shower

Mostly I do, and if I don't, I use these wet wipes/babywipe kinda things.

there are people who need to clean themselves in the shower with soap and water, and others who have their asses cleaned after other subservient have licked the bits of diarrhea and fecal excretion of them, it is a custom that teen foids do a lot in Tinder datings with unknown unworthy or known guys in parties and many different places, interesting fact

others who have their asses cleaned after other subservient have licked the bits of diarrhea and fecal excretion of them, it is a custom that teen foids do a lot in Tinder datings and unknown or known in parties and many different places, interesting fact
Thank you for sharing, Lux. Very cool!

Yes i always take showers after shitting. That’s why i never shit in public restrooms , 1. Can’t shower afterwards 2. Hygiene. I feel so dirty after shitting i have to take one.

No man, otherwise I'd be showering 3+ times a day. However, I do usually take a shit in the morning before my morning shower.

Yes. I always time myself so I use the toilet right before having a bath. I dont know how normies are able to use the toilet and not clean their ass with water and soap, absolutely disgusting. Its the reason why I avoid public bathrooms like the plague, people disgust me.

No, I have a bidet in my bathroom because I'm not a filthy Westerner

No, I have a bidet in my bathroom because I'm not a filthy Westerner
thoughts on this?
D416E7BF 637F 401F AC27 F8E941C434AA

Shit shower and shave not
Shave shower and shit.

You niggers need to buy a good 2ply brand of shitter paper (like Quilted Northern for example) and learn how to apply just enough water to it so that it doesn’t turn into unusable mush and so that it still maintains its durable integrity so that you can clean your assholes properly without having to resort to taking a full on shower to do so.

No. I don't stink after taking a shit, unless I went without a shower for more than 5 days.

I only aim the shower at my ass

I hate wiping my ass so I shower as much as possible after I shit. Of course if I shit in public I can't shower but if I do it at home I shower every time to some extent, even if its just on my ass.

sometimes tbhngl