Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do u try talking with women

umbrfeio2

umbrfeio2

JBpilled
-
a year ago i was talking with the sister of my friend but she said i look like a nerd

Yes, my sister

Makes me remember the good ol times when i was a kid and foids would call me gollum .

Approaching women is considered a crime in Canada and UK.

no man its pointless

Nope. I quit that back when I was trying to PUAmaxx (Jestermaxxing). It is humiliating. They have nothing to offer but sex, so if they aren't giving me that, there is no point in speaking to them.

No why would I.

Only when necessary.

Sometimes in kikebook

All the time.
If you aren't approaching, you are volcel.

You'll never believe how many times I've been blocked on social media by women I've talked to in real life...

Sure. I've approached over 200 of them. And got absolutely nowhere in terms of dating/relationships/sex.

Just go out and talk to girls, bro!

haven't interacted with a foid in about a year outside of family, and that includes online interactions

Only two places I ever am anymore, is wage and house, no potential there

Volcel if you don't.

I only talk to one female because she has no friends and when I hangout with her I get free cigarettes since she has no one to smoke with.

Volcel if you don't.

Would “talk” to pp avi ngl

Tried to before and got ignored. One time I even tried talking to a deaf coworker of mine and she also ignored me. Don't know whether she ignored me because she didn't know I was speaking or if I'm ugly

I was trying to get foids these summer but didnt succeed. Many if them end up hating me. Most saudi foids’ personality js like toilet water.

We all know if we just walked up to them in a public area she would most likely cry out rape and then have white knights coming to her safety

I do at work, but it's just smalltalk.

just rape dat novinha

I rarely talk to women

I cant, its just too hard.

No, i don't even know were i could find girls to talk to.

There's nothing to talk about withh holes

Tried to before and got ignored. One time I even tried talking to a deaf coworker of mine and she also ignored me. Don't know whether she ignored me because she didn't know I was speaking or if I'm ugly
Speaking to deaf people may be frustrating ngl

Last edited:
whenn i am forced to.
btw whats with ur mum? :whatfeels: :feelstrash:

no theres no point

a year ago i was talking with the sister of my friend but she said i look like a nerd
Only if forced to like in group assignments or to other people at my job to kill the boring hours.

I tried but gave up