Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do u try talking with women

Yeah sometimes. Its so easy to mess with young, dumb girls' heads if you know what to say. At least i get that out of it

I did before. They could sense my autism straight away.

Trying as in talking to random females on the street? No.

Because of my social anxiety, I am glad whenever I am able to have somewhat of a normal convo. But I can't ignore every woman on the planet.
Like family and co-workers, and my supervisor is a female too.
So I guess somewhat yeah?

No I havent talked with a female in my whole life, except family

One time in a elevator a foid came in and as the doors closed I looked around and said "theres no cameras in here". I dont know why but it came out my mouth and they looked in complete terror and left on the soonest floor possible.

One time in a elevator a foid came in and as the doors closed I looked around and said "theres no cameras in here". I dont know why but it came out my mouth and they looked in complete terror and left on the soonest floor possible.

good. that probably left her dismantled for the rest of the day

There's only one woman I can talk to and she's evil and racist just like me.

what'd you tell them?
Just say things like "you look good when you wear makeup" while smiling or something. On the surface it sounds nice but inside they might hear "you dont look good without makeup". Theres always a visible hesitation when they say "thanks" in my case

Just say things like "you look good when you wear makeup" while smiling or something. On the surface it sounds nice but inside they might hear "you dont look good without makeup". Theres always a visible hesitation when they say "thanks" in my case
JFL from what you write, I thought youd sexually harass them or something, :feelskek::feelskek: highinhibcel

no i gave up fuck them