Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do we now under rate our selves after being black pilled?

Do we now under rate ourselves a bit?

• Yes, I’m probably normie level

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • It’s possible

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • No, I’m subhuman.

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Whilst blue pilled, most of us ignorantly rated ourselves at least 6 or above (jfl), but now after being black pilled, we realized we are much lower than that, but how much lower? Someone on cuckit said that maybe, now after being black pilled, a lot of us under rate ourselves, as we are now comparing ourselves to the elite of the human race in terms of genetics, chads.
Almost as if we don’t compare ourselves to other normies, but to a small minority of the top, and therefore we see ourselves as lower than we actually are.
It’s an interesting thought, what do you guys think?

What I think we should do is post our pics on looksmaxx and then post same pic on r/amiugly and compare results :feelskek:

Honestly I think I'm completely average but women have made it very clear they don't want me.

Honestly I thin I'm completely average but women have made it very clear they don't want me.
Brutal. Yeah, I mean majority of women won’t settle for average anymore.

Probably don’t under rate tbh its pretty simple to see if you are sub6

most people tend to subconsciously overrate themselves even when blackpilled tbh

I'm average at best, noticeably ugly at worse. I have never seen anything to contradict this so I have no reason to think it's incorrect.

my looksmatch can get better

I'm a ripped, subhuman blackcel.

I do not count in the eyes of foids.

Whilst blue pilled, most of us ignorantly rated ourselves at least 6 or above (jfl), but now after being black pilled, we realized we are much lower than that, but how much lower?
I can relate to that. I knew I was never handsome but I figured I was "maybe a 5/10, completely average :forcedsmile:". I don't think I really believed into it that much but I had to cope somehow.

Someone on cuckit said that maybe, now after being black pilled, a lot of us under rate ourselves, as we are now comparing ourselves to the elite of the human race in terms of genetics, chads.
Almost as if we don’t compare ourselves to other normies, but to a small minority of the top, and therefore we see ourselves as lower than we actually are.
I won't deny that I compare myself to the elite, but even towards the average people I see on the street I feel inferior. I wouldn't say it's just because of all the time I spend in blackpilled circles. I always some feeling like that even when young.

It’s an interesting thought, what do you guys think?
Interesting to think about. There probably are average tier people that go around thinking that they're genetic trash from browsing forums like this all day.

Not in my case

Naw I think I actually overrated myself still though I never considered myself a 6 or anything before.

I always considered it kind of a cope seeing how bad I look in photos or with 2 mirrors

I mean i look like shit and every person i know except those of my family told me that i'm ugly as fuck so i don't think i underrate me tbh

I always knew I was subhuman

What I think we should do is post our pics on looksmaxx and then post same pic on r/amiugly and compare results :feelskek:
i can't handle the humiliation of unfrauded pics being rated

No I compare myself to real time people that I see everyday at school, I know I am below average.