Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do women care about money? I don't really think so.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
There are guys out there who think they will become successful with women the moment they get rich. But I beg to differ. None of my female relatives married rich guys. And women have never been impressed by my studying chemical engineering. To be honest, whenever I mention that I'm in engineering school, it has the total opposite effect on them; they immediately assume I am a boring nerd.

My hot cousin married a tall guy who mogs me to oblivion. They're poor. Her husband doesn't know how to make money, and on top of that, he got her pregnant with a downie child. She's no longer beautiful; she has become fat with saggy tits and belly.

If she were my wife, I would've done everything to keep her young and beautiful. But women would rather lose their looks by roughing it out with a poor chad than give a financially stable incel a chance. What a world! honk honk.

Good morning i hate toilets (foids)

Genetic Looks = Everything. If you can change it, it doesnt matter. The only exception imo is being fat/overweight/obese. Your chances of getting laid & relationships are determined at birth. Gigacope if you cant accept that.

They want the money from the beta, but the good sex will be for chad.

LMS is all that interests foids, if you rich you have foids, but of course the uglier you are the more you must be rich

Money can change bone so maybe? lol

For the right amount I'm sure she'd leave him.

There are guys out there who think they will become successful with women the moment they get rich. But I beg to differ. None of my female relatives married rich guys. And women have never been impressed by my studying chemical engineering. To be honest, whenever I mention that I'm in engineering school, it has the total opposite effect on them; they immediately assume I am a boring nerd.

My hot cousin married a tall guy who mogs me to oblivion. They're poor. Her husband doesn't know how to make money, and on top of that, he got her pregnant with a downie child. She's no longer beautiful; she has become fat with saggy tits and belly.

If she were my wife, I would've done everything to keep her young and beautiful. But women would rather lose their looks by roughing it out with a poor chad than give a financially stable incel a chance. What a world! honk honk.

You just a "nerd" cuz your ugly .. if you were A chad they whould have say " wow , smart and beautifull .. you the whole package honey " ... that the diffrence

Depends. They'd definitely rather be with an average to good looking person with little money and assets than an ugly person with more. Just goes to show striving to gain more in life for women when you're not attractive to them already is pointless.

Last edited:
That is true from what I've seen. The girls I know of who have good degrees and high paying jobs all went for poor tall white Chads, who have remained poor and don't know how to make money. Some of the girls weren't able to get a poor tall white Chad, so they had to settle for a normie white tallfag who is poor.

It is the woman who has to sell her good job and income to try to get a taller/better looking guy than she would otherwise be able to.

let me illustrate this with a timeless classic from EurasianTiger

Attachments

• careermaxxing.jpg
    careermaxxing.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 73
if you want a woman that values you for being 'financially stabe' go see a prostitute.

if you want a woman that values you for being 'financially stabe' go see a prostitute.
being valued for the good-looking face is not better anyway, women ever value over materialist things

I think 10 years from now woman will become the main income provider for the house while the chad will just work on half time job .. go to gym.. and fuck her everynight .. just like the lions .. i can see it happen.. she will be misrable and the chad also .. cuz it agianst their own instincts .... a man have to provide .. its just how nature intended .. you cant have 2 guys under one roof .. some one have to be dominent and the other have to be submissive .. there is no way around it

Last edited:
It was never about money. Women are looking for a attractive and virile hunk who will fuck their brains out. It doesn't matter if this guy doesn't have a job or even a house. The only time women are looking for guys with money is when they have already hit the wall and have 2 kids and a mortgage.

being valued for the good-looking face is not better anyway, women ever value over materialist things
at least the woman will value you for you and not what you provide. it's more genuine.

STEMpill is an underrated pill.It needs to be discussed more.

Would you be with an ugly rich woman if you could get a young prime stacy? They have the same mindset and they can actually get what they want.

Tbh it really depends on the woman. In my life I have seen women who look for rich guys so they can live an extravagant life. But I also have seen women who rather go with a poorfag Chad as long as he is good looking.

at least the woman will value you for you and not what you provide. it's more genuine.

she values you for something you had just for luck, it is not better

Money makes you more attractive to women . This has been established by numerous studies including this recent one.

However, rich dudes are more common than high genetic value men and hence women are more tilted towards whats in short supply. Also, both are related to each other. The higher your genetic value, less money you might need to make to be attractive to women and vice versa.

Your cousin, just like millions of foids today, made an instinctive decision solely based on looks and it seems like she paid the price for it.

she values you for something you had just for luck, it is not better
true. although at least she isnt using you for your resources, which is just selfish greed.

I am poorcel, I earn £3000 per year NEETbux