Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do women even have feelings ?

Senada

Senada

JFL if you havent tried Phencyclidine
-
I believe what they have is lust or attraction. Love mean something that is unconditional. Like dogs or cats being happy that you came home regardless how subhuman you are.

Love doesnt care, it just do. It doesnt care if you poor, ugly, it will love you. I dont think women have this tbh

No such thing as unconditional love. It's been shown that the love a pet feels is that of a parents-child bond.
If you are satisfied with that kind of love, then only your parents will ever love you that much.

I suppose they have feelings for chad, but for Subhumans like us, they couldn't care less.

I have seen cases of foids, screaming, crying and even kill themselves *for chad* , but not for betaproviders or Subhumans

greycel iq

love doesn't exist whatsoever, no sort of attachment in this world is unconditional.

I believe what they have is lust or attraction. Love mean something that is unconditional. Like dogs or cats being happy that you came home regardless how subhuman you are.

Love doesnt care, it just do. It doesnt care if you poor, ugly, it will love you. I dont think women have this tbh

What dogs feel is something else other than love.
It's a retard attachment that only animals and downies can feel.
Maybe foids feel something similar toward chads.

The closest thing they have to emotions are the ability to shed crocodile tears.

Love is normalfag cope. I just need sex, copes, food and sleep. Everything else is pointless.

I don't think they're even sentient.

You still expect women to have that when they have a +5 body count before they've reached 19

Nope. They are literally heartless psychopaths who only care about themselves and whoever is immediately benefiting them at the time(They eventually drop/cut contact with them too). Foids are better off being enslaved property again.

they desire attention, they desire chad's cock.