Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women even want men anymore?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I've heard TFLers say that women are set i.e. social circle, job at HR, and would rather fuck other women. Is this cope or is it becoming more and more true?

They want Chad only

I'm 100% sure that modern women are either closeted bi or leaning bi. The only men they are attracted to are chads.

Only if they aren't ugly.

Female mating preferences: dogs > chads > lesbianism > volceldom > normies >>> incels

yes, I've seeing more and more lesbian women,even straights that are becoming "lesbian", I only want this evil system to fall.

Nah they still want chad, they just don't require a man anymore to survive anymore, so they are free to chase looks only.

They become lesbian cuz right now 80% of males are at the bottom of society and girls fuck up not down.

They don't need a man anymore to provide.

I'm 100% sure that modern women are either closeted bi or leaning bi. The only men they are attracted to are chads.
They LARP with women until the next Chad comes..... No way they could ever be seen with a sub 8 male.

Men to them are only useful as ATMs and status symbols, hell I am convinced women only like chad because he is the prize they can show off to all of their friends. Maybe they love him too but they like the attention and jealousy from their own friends even more

Women divorced their husbands and married the state. The state is now the dominant resource provider for women. The cost of supporting females effectively became socialized as every man, regardless of being married or not has to pay up (taxes, affirmative action, preferential treatment etc.). It's cuckolding with extra steps. The average guy no longer has a place in modern society aside from being an asexual worker drone. So yeah, the only males women actually acknowledge to be men are Chads because the only thing women seek nowadays is sexual pleasure and attention from handsome men. Everything else is already provided by the welfare state anyway.

Its chad or nothing...or dogs

I've heard TFLers say that women are set i.e. social circle, job at HR, and would rather fuck other women. Is this cope or is it becoming more and more true?

They still need men. ALL women have boyfriends or married unless they're lesbian. It might be a beta bux that they're not fucking and always looking to trade up but they're always in a relationship.

Last edited:
Modern Women have jobs, welfare, childcare, netflix, memes, social media...

They don't need male partners to provide, raise children, entertain their company, defend them, validate them...

All those roles which have formerly been fulfilled by a woman's husband, have been socialized, automatized, delegated.

The only reason a woman would seek a male partner for is sex, so their assessment of potential mates is based 100% on sex appeal.
So yeah, the only males women actually acknowledge to be men are Chads because the only thing women seek nowadays is sexual pleasure and attention from handsome men. Everything else is already provided by the welfare state anyway.

They don't need male partners to provide, raise children, entertain their company, defend them, validate them...

All those roles which have formerly been fulfilled by a woman's husband, have been socialized, automatized, delegated.

The only reason a woman would seek a male partner for is sex, so their assessment of potential mates is based 100% on sex appeal.
Watson IQ.

They still want betas for the money. A lot of foids are lazy and don't want to work, just want a simp to support them.

Even if they have a job, extra money is always a good thing.

there is a percentage of women who after a certain age, usually after 30's they are not attracted to men anymore, they do not care about men, dosen't matter what kind of men. I think this women have some kind of biological and mental imbalances in their bodies. I personally know a few of those kind of women from back in college, they are passed 30 and single and concentrate on their career, work money...and cats. In particular i had this colleague in college who was getting advances from all the chads in my class, she ignored them all. Back in the past this women will go into a monastery, nowadays they stay in the world raising cats and dogs.

They still want betas for the money. A lot of foids are lazy and don't want to work, just want a simp to support them.

Even if they have a job, extra money is always a good thing.

As I said
have been socialized, automatized, delegated.

Women don't fuck betas, don't even want a kiss them or touch them. They end up "opening the relationship" i.e. getting an actual sex partner which is NOT the beta.

They want turbo chad, anything less is not good enough, since their brains are fried by being pounded daily by chads from their teens to their early 40's

there is a percentage of women who after a certain age, usually after 30's they are not attracted to men anymore, they do not care about men, dosen't matter what kind of men. I think this women have some kind of biological and mental imbalances in their bodies. I personally know a few of those kind of women from back in college, they are passed 30 and single and concentrate on their career, work money...and cats. In particular i had this colleague in college who was getting advances from all the chads in my class, she ignored them all. Back in the past this women will go into a monastery, nowadays they stay in the world raising cats and dogs.
Makes sense as their baby making days are over.

They would rather turn gay than fuck a sub 8

They still want men's money (beta bux, cucks). They still want male attention (orbiters). They still want dick (Chads).

If they didnt need those things there wouldn't be onlyfans or attention whoring.

Last edited:
Try look at japanese tinder...

They want average men's money and attention. They want sex from chads. If no chad is available or doesn't want them then they either date a woman, go single, or date a normie who will stroke their ego.

I think once in a blue moon they want a big dick Chad to fuck them. But otherwise I don't think modern womyn are that sexual. They would rather have their own space, which I can understand.

For romance as it becomes more socially acceptable I think most women will go into lesbian relationships, but still many will keep their own apartments instead of moving in together.

they blinfly prefer a guy that looks like my avatar

Female mating preferences: dogs > chads > lesbianism > volceldom > normies >>> incels

I think it goes

Chad
Dog
Other foid
Volcel
Non-chad animal
Normie
Incel