Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do women fear ugly men?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
They’re obviously disgusted by us, but do you think they fear ugly men? I look like a serial killer so I wonder if they’re scared of me and that’s why, as well as just being ugly, they dislike me.

Ugly = Low Trust after all.

Women in the civilized world don't fear anything. They are all stunning and brave until they find themselves in Morocco.

Some ugly men have high-trust faces.

One time when I was 13 a foid crossed to the other side when she saw me, it probably had to do more with the black hoodie I was wearing than my looks though

it depends cause some ugly men are funny and non threatening to women like soyboys and jestermaxxers but quiet ugly men or ogrecels are scary and creepy to them

What they really fear is that you might dare to splooge your subhuman seed into her womb. Inferior seed is a foid's worst fear, just as Chad's seed is the penultimate object of her lust

Depends, manlet goblins look pathetic.

Better to be an intimidating orgecel tbh.

every foid's looksmatch is her worst nightmare, imagine below that

Last edited: