Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women forget why ‘self-entitled men‘ exist or are they just playing the victim?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title rhetorically asks, do women forget why ‘self-entitled men‘ exist or are they just playing the victim?

I have seen women shame men for sexually inactivity but have also been the same types to talk about how men are self-entitled but the question is, how do they expect men to not be self-entitled when they shame men for being sexually inactive, how does this makes sense?

If a dude is already sexually struggling and you mock him for it, you can’t really expect him to not end up self-entitled at that point when you’re making the dude feel sexually left out so because of ѕhit like that, I have no sympathy for women that have to deal with ‘self-entitled men’ as they bring it on themselves, men can’t be sexually inactive without getting ѕhit for it and you get reminded of it when you make a foid angry because they are incapable of having actual arguments without resorting to your sexual inactivity.

You know the answer.

You know the answer.
That is why I used the term ‘rhetorically’, because I know for a fact that women just want to play the victim card for their whole life rather than taking responsibility for their degenerate actions like the degenerates they are.

Society is doomed.

>Expecting foids to into logic

Because they only want Chad to be sexually active with them.

That is why I used the term ‘rhetorically’, because I know for a fact that women just want to play the victim card for their whole life rather than taking responsibility for their degenerate actions like the degenerates they are.
Those I hate are the ones continuing the charade that they understand the pain and suffering the foid go through as a victim when its a farse.

It's not something their kind is capable of comprehending. It's like one of us trying to imagine what it would be like to walk into a bar as a chad and pick up any foid we want. Society is incapable of understanding what it is like to be as dissociated from reality as we are because of our trauma. It's all downhill for humanity here if we don't do anything and stop spreading the blackpill

The idea that an ugly man could have an autonomous neural activity is a threat to the foid hive.

Off topic, but you have one of the coolest avi's on the entire forum.
-BrettyBoy-

Foids are always playing the victim.