Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do women have thoughts or feelings?

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Or are they robots programmed to fuck chad? I’ve never seen a woman exhibit these traits

They have 2 thoughts: chad and money.

Women go by just feelings. This mean they don't think.

How many times do they "not understand" how they got in an abusive relationship? Most people can tell someone have bad vibes by logically knowing or seeing how the guy is.
Girl wouldn't and just go by feelings of "He's good in bed" or "He's hot" and then later have their arms broken or found dead in a river later.

Should women exist?

they act on feelings. logically going for an asshole makes no sense.

They are basically NPCs

Yes For chad only

Or are they robots programmed to fuck chad? I’ve never seen a woman exhibit these traits

their thoughts and world view center around the ever shifting sands of their emotions, ideas like relativism and solipsism are common place in female psychology because if gives them infinite liscence to be self-absorbed and not give AF about other people. Women are HIGHLY solipsistic. So in her mind, concepts such as honor, justice, or even simple reciprocation of such principals, are not within her grasp because in her mind, these concepts do not exist independently of herself. This is also largely why women are not into higher subjects (politics, philosophy, etc) because they are "divisive" but then she has no problem starting drama over trivial shit for mere entertainment. In her mind, there is no "truth" or "reality" to be discovered, as in her mind, there is no reality outside of her. So she can justify anything, if she cheets and gets caught, all she has to do is find a way to blame the victim, flip shit around, and voila! She becomes the "victim" of her victim.

It's a childish and delusional mentality, this is IMO more so reason why women should never be allowed to hold any formal authority within a community. We wouldn't say children were "being wrongfully discriminated" for such things, and most women are neotenous.

Robots who want Chad

They exist to please chads

They DO have thoughts and feelings, but only for their first loves.
So if you want girls with feelings who don't know their worth and that they can fuck any 8/10 chad, you have to target the 16-19 age range... After that it's over, girls won't care that you get attached unless you are the best-looking guy they ever have been with, which is very unlikely.

Yes, like chimps do.

they certainly have feelings: DISGUST at looking at ethnic faces on Tinder.

I am not convinced they have thoughts so much as they parrot sentiments that surround their millieu, though the same can be said of incels.

Yes , the hatred for short, ugly ethnic men is very strong in foids. Much greater than the hatred most incels have for foids.

the more sad i was the worst my sister bullied me.

They have but I think they are so complex and ambivalent not even they understand them fully in most cases.

They have very basic thoughts

Walking incubators for chads babies.

they act on feelings. logically going for an asshole makes no sense.
It makes logical sense in that way that reproducing with a sexually successful asshole increases the probability for the child to also become sexually successful, and thus passing on the mother’s genes. Women do not consciously think like this though, the reason they are attracted to assholes is due to evolutionarily inflicted subconscious feelings.

Honestly, there are some women who do. Instructors I've had in the past who are smarter and more logical than I am. But vast majority are like children who only think and act on their impulses.

Well, they cry if they don't get chad.
Could be some selfish feeling ngl
full