Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women really like badboy thugs? Or do bad boy thugs just happen to be better looking than nerdy, weak guys who don't do violent crime?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Furthermore, can we assume that nerdy weak guys look too pathetic to get away with violent crime? You can't be a "bad boy thug" if you have a weak chin and prey eyes.

If an incel commits violent crime, will he make foids pussies wet?

Would women no longer like Jeremy Meeks if he was never a criminal?

Honestly the "bad boy thug" is one of the biggest copes I've ever seen, lol.

no, they do actually if they're like 6/10 ish

won't help truecels like colvin but high black normies who thugmaxx slay. meanwhile a nerdy high black normie will look like shit, dropping him down to 4/10.

it's done through media propaganda, labeling smart guys as "nerds", and bad boys as "cool".

it's essentially a status things for guys on the border of getting laid or not

but looks>>>>>>>>>>>>status as always, so a nerdy tyrone will mog a thugmaxxed 6/10 nigga to oblivion

Last edited:
I think good looking men go through life with so much positive reinforcement that they believe they're the main character of the world and everyone else is a background character or a tool to be used. They deserve everything and if you get in their way you deserve to get fucked up for it tbh

That plus the fact that good looking men usually have higher T levels, are taller, have a bigger frame, more masculine features etc. They're more likely to screw over people, be confrontational and disagreeable because their body and looks back up such a behavior. Even the higher T alone would make you more aggressive and less likely to empathize with people

I'd say chads are more likely to be tuggish in nature, tho not necessarily thugs

That being said there's plenty of thugs who are only average and above average so that's something else entirely, i think there it's a more that the thuggish behavior is an actual strategy and not a behavioral consequence of superior genetics

looks are the most important thing but an aggressive, dominant male who abuses people that are below him on the social hierarchy will definitely be more respected and socially successful than a shy, introverted autist who is seen as an easy target

https://incels.is/threads/jeremy-meeks-unironically-has-a-better-personality-than-99-of-men.228560/ I talked about it in detail in this thread

'if you saw a school bully shoving a kid in to the school lockers, you'd probably think "he's a jerk". but the average person would think "he's strong", "he's an alpha male", "he just made that guy his bitch". then they'd look at the victim and think "he's pathetic", "what a pussy", "he needs to act like a real man".'

looks are the most important thing but an aggressive, dominant male who abuses people that are below him on the social hierarchy will definitely be more respected and socially successful than a shy, introverted autist who is seen as an easy target

https://incels.is/threads/jeremy-meeks-unironically-has-a-better-personality-than-99-of-men.228560/ I talked about it in detail in this thread

'if you saw a school bully shoving a kid in to the school lockers, you'd probably think "he's a jerk". but the average person would think "he's strong", "he's an alpha male", "he just made that guy his bitch". then they'd look at the victim and think "he's pathetic", "what a pussy", "he needs to act like a real man".'
Pretty much. It's like a modifier that gives you an edge

Dark triad chad mogs normal chad who mogs spergy/high inhib chad (who is extremely rare)
Same for chadlites.

Looks matter most but if a male has looks thugmaxxing only helps

It's all about LOOKS at the end of the day. If Zac Efron or Michael B. Jordan puts on glasses and dresses "preppy" he's a CUTE NERD.

Conversely if an ugly guy like Mew2king wears thug clothing like in the movie/musical "Grease" NO girl would give a fuck.

I dont care which it is. Women are still trash

it is probably a big cope. Foid see picture of chad, she get wet. Whatever chad do is good to foids

It's all about LOOKS at the end of the day. If Zac Efron or Michael B. Jordan puts on glasses and dresses "preppy" he's a CUTE NERD.

Conversely if an ugly guy like Mew2king wears thug clothing like in the movie/musical "Grease" NO girl would give a fuck.
Tbh

This thug thing is just a big lie. Foids don´t like some thugs because they are thugs but because they are good looking.

Imo even an incel tier guy in looks would make women wet if he made the woman afraid because of real threat of violence, which she and the men of the society could not stop. That is real power to compel her into submission, even through her trying every possible avenue of resistance.

Nice guy, law abiding Chad the woman still likes and chooses for other reasons(status, facial features for her future children).. but imo it doesn't make women horny.

They do actually like thugs despite looks. Low inhib = big halo. Its of course not something you could force.

It all comes to looks at the end of the day, however Chad naturally tends to be thuggish in nature. He uses his big frame and height and looks to amog the other people in the room, and people naturally submit to him because of his halo. Also women generally love dark triad personality types, only on Chad and high tier normies like Meeks however. But like I said looks > everything.

Yes, thugmaxxing works, but you have to meet a looks threshold anyway. something like 4/10. People like Cho and the ugliest of the two BR shooters from Suzano didn't get any attention from women as far as I know.

It's a mix of both, the bad boy has the looks to get away with the shit he does. but women also like the dominance they present.

yes. ER

Would women no longer like Jeremy Meeks if he was never a criminal?

They like him for his looks, his aggression is likely just a bonus. Even if he was a gentleman and not a criminal, he would still get women wet

Honestly the "bad boy thug" is one of the biggest copes I've ever seen, lol.

Not really. Being a bad boy allows one to display their male aggression, which is hard to display in modern society. In the past, there were more effective ways of channelling this aggression/dominance, like hunting, physical labour. It's why sports stars are still liked despite being non-criminals

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back