Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do women think that they have sex because they are good people and have good personalities?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
When women criticize us and tell us that we dont get laid because were misogynistic or whatnot I get a feeling that they think that they are somehow nicer people than us and because of that they are able to get into relationships and get sex easily

I dont think that they are aware that thats totally not the case and the only reason they have it so easy is because they are female

If ones personality actually mattered 80%+ of women would never have sex

When women criticize us and tell us that we dont get laid because were misogynistic or whatnot I get a feeling that they think that they are somehow nicer people than us and because of that they are able to get into relationships and get sex easily

I dont think that they are aware that thats totally not the case and the only reason they have it so easy is because they are female

If ones personality actually mattered 80%+ of women would never have sex
yes

They probably delude themselves into thinking that.

Oh certainly, they think that they have sex because they are good, nice and social people while i've met women with the personalities of a 2 x 4 wood plank who won't go 1 month before finding another dick to ride and their favorite hobby is browsing instagram. And then they tell us to go to the gym, have passions and hobbies, be social, funny and outgoing while women can literally have *watching Netflix, shopping, listening to music and browsing social medias* as favorite activities and have no problem finding a relationship. This world is almost 50 percent men, 50 percent women, the dating market should not be that one sided but it is because men thirst way too much giving women an inflated ego

In Tinder profiles, I've seen foids call themselves misandrists

women were born on tutorial island and think they made it through nightmare mode

High iq post.

I legit think they believe they have amazing personalities even the fat ones.

people like to assign positive characteristics to themselves. it's like billionaires who think they amassed their fortune through their positive attitude and "hard work", when they actually got it by exploiting people who do work hard in terrible & often life-threatening conditions

IT won't touch this

No. Pleasant personalities, favors, and compliments do not make a woman's panties wet ---- heights over 6 feet and chiseled jawlines do.

Yeah, i called out this hypocricy before
99% of women would be incel if they became an average looking man overnight
They dont have the social skills, money, status or anything to compensate

Foids on inceltears forget they automatically win and have sexual value

Good post as always Ropemaxx

They are not really self aware, so they probably truly think that :feelskek:

people like to assign positive characteristics to themselves. it's like billionaires who think they amassed their fortune through their positive attitude and "hard work", when they actually got it by exploiting people who do work hard in terrible & often life-threatening conditions

People are biased towards themselves...its a known psychological defense mechanism. Without it, humans are prone to suicide

nah else they wouldnt constantly fraud

Personality is possibly what would make Chad fall in love. But if she's boring, dull or weird, he'll just smash and dash.

Normies and chads are oblivious that everything that happens to them is cuz of their looks

OP, you just broke the IQ scale
full