Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you act beta or alpha?

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
In real life how do you act? Do you act masculine or feminine? Do you conform to societal masculinity. I used to act beta but have no become more alpha with age

If I tried to act alpha I would just get my ass beaten tbh.

You don't act it, the face does all of that.

I'm not feminine, unless you count me having long hair. But since men and women BOTH can grow long hair, i would say it is not masculine nor feminine. It is simply something all humans can do.
And i act pretty normally masculine. Some internet friends make fun of me for not being 100% into manly shit like sports, cars and other things like that.
But luckily i am slowly getting into those things more.

I dont act like either I find a middle ground. Never too nice but never too mean.

I act beta in social situations so i dont engage in them therefore i act alpha in my detachement and refuse

Neither really. My main concern is scaring away normalfaggots when they start harassing or attacking me.

Thinking about alpha and beta shit is cringe as hell.

manly shit like sports, cars

That's just gay ass marketing. Sports is the most cucked shit imaginable. Never seen anything more beta than a 60 year old white guy in Cleveland who was celebrating LeBron signing with the Cavs after high school. Getting a huge amount of vicarious enjoyment from a 18 year old black kid being signed by a billionaire Jew's sports franchise.

I mostly act like a loner/lone wolf.

Either one, depending on the situation.

Omega Man
(always talking to myself)

Mix of both tbh also it depends on the situation

Sometimes beta but today i was pretty confident and tried to ask a girl out. She said no but atleast i tried

That's just gay ass marketing. Sports is the most cucked shit imaginable. Never seen anything more beta than a 60 year old white guy in Cleveland who was celebrating LeBron signing with the Cavs after high school. Getting a huge amount of vicarious enjoyment from a 18 year old black kid being signed by a billionaire Jew's sports franchise.
yeah it's gay and jewish i know. But at least i can try to blend in more with normies.
Also, is it bad to get in to cars? I'm a NEET with no license, so getting into cars would probably just add more suicidefuel tbh

yeah it's gay and jewish i know. But at least i can try to blend in more with normies.
Also, is it bad to get in to cars? I'm a NEET with no license, so getting into cars would probably just add more suicidefuel tbh

Not normie enough to say, but cars seem way too complicated these days to be doing a James Dean type thing. I think heard there's like a million lines of computer code in an average new model car.

In real life how do you act? Do you act masculine or feminine? Do you conform to societal masculinity. I used to act beta but have no become more alpha with age
I don’t really talk much irl. I do like typically masculine things though, my best copes are electronics & playing sports. That alpha beta shit is cringe tbhngl.

I'm the biggest beta in the world ngl

Holes don't care how you act, they only care how you look.

If you are a 9/10 6' tall blonde manchild chad who wears diaper, holes will be all over you to clean your shit.

Stop thinking about those alpha/beta dichotomy redpill bs.

Holes don't care how you act, they only care how you look.

If you are a 9/10 6' tall blonde manchild chad who wears diaper, holes will be all over you to clean your shit.

Stop thinking about those alpha/beta dichotomy redpill bs.

Brutal blackpill right here.
Its mostly dudes and faggots who care about the whole alpha/beta shit.
Foids = Looks everything

I'm not feminine, unless you count me having long hair. But since men and women BOTH can grow long hair, i would say it is not masculine nor feminine. It is simply something all humans can do.
And i act pretty normally masculine. Some internet friends make fun of me for not being 100% into manly shit like sports, cars and other things like that.
But luckily i am slowly getting into those things more.
Long hair :cryfeels:

Brutal blackpill right here.
Its mostly dudes and faggots who care about the whole alpha/beta shit.
Foids = Looks everything

These are nothing but some redpill cope. Copers will never learn.

A lot of people treat me like a deformed n***er so it’s hard for me to act confident.

I'm a arrogant piece of shit in real life.

Alpha or beta? My act is my looks

I have ADHD so "alpha". By the time chad's fist transformed me into an omega, I was already so used to acting like an "alpha" that my brain never adjusted to my new hideous face. That's why I am a Trans-Chad, I really am a chad trapped in a truecel's body. I need facial chaddification surgery so that I can live life physically with the sexuality I identify with.

I have ADHD so "alpha". By the time chad's fist transformed me into an omega, I was already so used to acting like an "alpha" that my brain never adjusted to my new hideous face. That's why I am a Trans-Chad, I really am a chad trapped in a truecel's body. I need facial chaddification surgery so that I can live life physically with the sexuality I identify with.
I think im transchad too

I think im transchad too
It's time for LGBT to support us and fight for us to have our surgery covered by healthcare.

alpha and omega
take the godpill
Principales dioses mitologia romana joya life 2 e1492434482441

Jfl at trying to act alpha at 5’1.5”.

You are or you arent.

Stupid to think foids cant smell bullshit.

I am Masculine. But it doesn't matter if your body and face is like mine.

Very very beta. Not proud of it, I should try to act more alpha, but it's over.

I don't interact with anyone so I don't know

I just act aloof