Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you actually give a shit about IT?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date

Do you actually give a shit about IT?

• Yes

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • No

Votes: 99 90.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
The vote is anonymous so be honest, please.

I personally never cared tbh. I don't like the idea of IT larpers on the forum (or any kind of bluepilled fags) but those idiots get banned sooner or later so they're not really a big deal. Aside from that, I don't understand how any incel could get worked up by some retarded losers talking shit on reddit when we have some real problems like an entire gynocentric system trying to enslave us; false accusations of rape; criminals fucking with us irl; normies damaging our reputation irl and ruining our chances to improve our lives; etc...

I believe most users here share my thoughts in that regard, and I think most threads about IT are made just out of boredom or with the purpose of expressing our shared contempt for them (which is ok) but I was just curious to know if there are people here that actually give a fuck about IT and how many.

BTW I'm not making this thread to make fun of incels that get worked up because of IT. We're all human and we've all gotten pissed off over stupid shit on the internet. And also, this is the first and last time I make a thread about IT so don't give me shit for giving them attention, I'm just curious about the userbase here.

No. Please stop talking about them. They’re about as relevant as Nickelback in 2020.

most threads about IT are made just out of boredom or with the purpose of expressing our shared contempt for them (which is ok)

No no no, if you really didn't care you wouldn't make the thread. Contempt = caring. If you didn't care you wouldn't be bothered by what they say.

Practically nobody gives a shit about their worthless existence. It’s just that some people here just can’t shut up about it and keep spamming “waaaaaaaa IT said this” all the time

No no no, if you really didn't care you wouldn't make the thread. Contempt = caring. If you didn't care you wouldn't be bothered by what they say.
You don't need to care about someone to feel contempt for them. When they start to cause you real problems that's when your contempt turns into hate and you start to care.

I browse IT for laughs. They are basically a bunch of fat subhumans who cope while their oneitis are getting ravaged by misogynistic dark triad Chads.

I used to, but not anymore tbh. Especially after I learned more about cluster B mental problems and their association with trans shit and stuff like that.

No but since everyone else here won’t stop talking about them I use them as posting fodder.

no lol what are they gonna do. they're all just talking to themselves and act like theyre at some higher level when theyre still desperate. nobody with a fun life is stressing about incels on IT

I used to, but not anymore tbh. Especially after I learned more about cluster B mental problems and their association with trans shit and stuff like that.
I developed a deep dislike for reddit in general before knowing about IT but it's true you become even more dismissive of communities like IT when you realize how mentally ill a lot of their users are.

The vote is anonymous so be honest, please.

I personally never cared tbh. I don't like the idea of IT larpers on the forum (or any kind of bluepilled fags) but those idiots get banned sooner or later so they're not really a big deal. Aside from that, I don't understand how any incel could get worked up by some retarded losers talking shit on reddit when we have some real problems like an entire gynocentric system trying to enslave us; false accusations of rape; criminals fucking with us irl; normies damaging our reputation irl and ruining our chances to improve our lives; etc...

I believe most users here share my thoughts in that regard, and I think most threads about IT are made just out of boredom or with the purpose of expressing our shared contempt for them (which is ok) but I was just curious to know if there are people here that actually give a fuck about IT and how many.

BTW I'm not making this thread to make fun of incels that get worked up because of IT. We're all human and we've all gotten pissed off over stupid shit on the internet. And also, this is the first and last time I make a thread about IT so don't give me shit for giving them attention, I'm just curious about the userbase here.
IT is too gay to give a shit about

I have made one thread about IT in total just to share something I genuinely thought was funny and ironic. I also find the memes making fun of sigma and all that pretty funny

anything that goes beyond just lighthearted amusement (like actually flaming them or trying to debate them or muh “they’re making fun of innocent ugly virgins”) is either a waste of mental investment or just pathetic imo

I care very much about my brothers in denial.
I hope one day they'd find the path to home.

I have made one thread about IT in total just to share something I genuinely thought was funny and ironic. I also find the memes making fun of sigma and all that pretty funny

anything that goes beyond just lighthearted amusement (like actually flaming them or trying to debate them or muh “they’re making fun of innocent ugly virgins”) is either a waste of mental investment or just pathetic imo
I agree. And that was good thread.

You don't need to care about someone to feel contempt for them. When they start to cause you real problems that's when your contempt turns into hate and you start to care.

What is your definition of "caring" then? The idea here is we're not supposed to be chasing their smell anymore. We should be above going over there obsessing over their posts, especially when we accuse them of that same weakness.

We don't get to be like "Haha IncelTear is obsessed with us" but then do the same things we accuse them of and call ourselves "not giving a shit." It's hypocrisy in the most blatant sense.

What is your definition of "caring" then? The idea here is we're not supposed to be chasing their smell anymore. We should be above going over there obsessing over their posts, especially when we accuse them of that same weakness.

We don't get to be like "Haha IncelTear is obsessed with us" but then do the same things we accuse them of and call ourselves "not giving a shit." It's hypocrisy in the most blatant sense.
I've been there a couple of times out of curiosity and it's always from links posted here :feelshaha: it's like when I search vids on youtube of religious people trying to debunk the theory of evolution, I do it cuz I'm bored mostly. What I meant by "you don't need to care to feel contempt" is that you can despise someone and talk shit about them, be it for amusement or to express scorn (which feels good and can be considered a healthy cope imo) and not really care about the person. However, if the person you despise manages to cause you real problems (for example: doxxing you; reporting you to the police; stealing from you; blackmailing you; etc) that's when you start hating the person because they have wronged you and you want to take revenge so you will care until you take revenge and that's hate (and there's also hatred like mysoginy and misanthropy and racism but that's another topic).
I mean, being humiliated is a good reason to hate someone but I don't see how it can be that hurtful on the internet where we are completely anonymous and our reputation is pretty safe, besides IT almost never has a valid argument to mock incels so it's not like they are hurting you with "the truth" anyway

I typically dont care unless they impact someone irl like the looksmaxx kid who made a stupid joke.

I typically dont care unless they impact someone irl like the looksmaxx kid who made a stupid joke.
oh I didn't know about that one, what happened?

When you’re fully blackpilled, you already know IT is only gaslighting scum. nothing more.

nothing more.

No, users who make threads about them do it for the attention and love seeing their posts there. Stop making posts about them and they're basically a sub with 5 active posters crying about us while we ignore them.

theyre all fat landwhales and trannies lol that meetup pick of them confirmed it

The issue with stuff like IT is one of general reputation -- instead of coming here for themselves or instead of forming their own positions via the blackpill science citations/studies and/or their own experiences even, normies will often just see the vitriolic hate/strawmen that get shared on IT which damages the "incel" reputation and serves to make people hate us. I mean, I guess people have always hated low status/ugly men though to be fair -- if you're a poor/ugly/low status male you might as well not exist and you straight up don't exist or are a nuisance to most people.

It is really really easy to cherry pick content from ANYTHING then share it elsewhere to paint a giga-ugly picture of someone/something. Obviously not all the stuff posted here is totally reasonable, but neither is all the stuff posted on femaledatingstrategy/2xchrome/niceguys, etc -- there is a TON of blatant misandry that goes on there that NOBODY cares at all about yet when MGTOW/TRP do similar mirrors of such content they're lampooned, it's the double standard which is bullshit -- either all of it is OK or none of it is and generally speaking the evidence is on our side (blackpill science incels.wiki article/citations are a knockdown).

Last edited:
No. Please stop talking about them. They’re about as relevant as Nickelback in 2020.
This.
Nickelback is decent tho I quite enjoy their music ngl

The issue with stuff like IT is one of general reputation -- instead of coming here for themselves or instead of forming their own positions via the blackpill science citations/studies and/or their own experiences even, normies will often just see the vitriolic hate/strawmen that get shared on IT which damages the "incel" reputation and serves to make people hate us. I mean, I guess people have always hated low status/ugly men though to be fair -- if you're a poor/ugly/low status male you might as well not exist and you straight up don't exist or are a nuisance to most people.

It is really really easy to cherry pick content from ANYTHING then share it elsewhere to paint a giga-ugly picture of someone/something. Obviously not all the stuff posted here is totally reasonable, but neither is all the stuff posted on femaledatingstrategy/2xchrome/niceguys, etc -- there is a TON of blatant misandry that goes on there that NOBODY cares at all about yet when MGTOW/TRP do similar mirrors of such content they're lampooned, it's the double standard which is bullshit -- either all of it is OK or none of it is and generally speaking the evidence is on our side (blackpill science incels.wiki article/citations are a knockdown).
When it comes to giving incels a bad rep IT is nothing compared to the media and our governments in the west. We're being systematically persecuted by the ones in power. I don't give a fuck about reddit but I do give a fuck about prison.

IT is most useless shit I’ve heard in the last couple of years

But too bad people here keep talking about them and are desperate for their attention.
IT is also desperate for our attention.
Just low self esteem subhumans jerking each other off.

I've been there a couple of times out of curiosity and it's always from links posted here :feelshaha: it's like when I search vids on youtube of religious people trying to debunk the theory of evolution, I do it cuz I'm bored mostly. What I meant by "you don't need to care to feel contempt" is that you can despise someone and talk shit about them, be it for amusement or to express scorn (which feels good and can be considered a healthy cope imo) and not really care about the person. However, if the person you despise manages to cause you real problems (for example: doxxing you; reporting you to the police; stealing from you; blackmailing you; etc) that's when you start hating the person because they have wronged you and you want to take revenge so you will care until you take revenge and that's hate (and there's also hatred like mysoginy and misanthropy and racism but that's another topic).
I mean, being humiliated is a good reason to hate someone but I don't see how it can be that hurtful on the internet where we are completely anonymous and our reputation is pretty safe, besides IT almost never has a valid argument to mock incels so it's not like they are hurting you with "the truth" anyway

Well when I say "care" I mean "Be concerned with in any way." Because it's hypocrisy to browse IncelTear for content, but then call IncelTear "obsessed" when they do the same to us. And that's a definition that's not really up for debate.

Well when I say "care" I mean "Be concerned with in any way." Because it's hypocrisy to browse IncelTear for content, but then call IncelTear "obsessed" when they do the same to us. And that's a definition that's not really up for debate.
Agreed

I browsed it for the first time just now.

For the most part it seems the subreddit mostly consists of simping Whitecels (former incels.co members) that are upset about and/or strongly deny JBW (when the evidence STRONGLY suggests that it is real).
The other half seems to be 25% Asian noodlewhore feminist types and the rest just white feminists. In general it seems inceltears has a very strong WMAF (white male asian female) feel to it.

All of them can say that they are not racist all they want. Just look at the trends of society where it concerns racial group dynamics and you see that Asian men live brutal lives in America because they face extreme sexual discrimination (even from their own women). It sucks when people in general don't acknowledge our immense suffering, emasculation, and humiliation.

I know what its like to be discriminated against, treated unfairly, and thats shaped me. I really do support Black lives matter. They are the wrecking ball to the white society that you belong to and defend. You defend them and deny that we Asian men suffer. I know you support BLM too.

But I see that BLM will bring about the doom of white society whereas you support BLM only to virtue signal.

Last edited:
All of them can say that they are not racist all they want. Just look at the trends of society where it concerns racial group dynamics and you see that Asian men live brutal lives in America because they face extreme sexual discrimination (even from their own women). It sucks when people in general don't acknowledge our immense suffering, emasculation, and humiliation.

I know what its like to be discriminated against, treated unfairly, and thats shaped me.

View: https://youtu.be/eycgRV_mVx8

The JBW pill is true and asian men have more than enough reasons to hate women, especially noodlewhores.
I live in south america where promiscuity and hypergamy are out of control but even I get mind blown when I see vids of asian foids being so shameless and utterly hateful of their own race, it's ridiculous.
I really do support Black lives matter. They are the wrecking ball to the white society that you belong to and defend. You defend them and deny that we Asian men suffer. I know you support BLM too.

But I see that BLM will bring about the doom of white society whereas you support BLM only to virtue signal.
For them to acknowledge the plight of asian men they would have to acknowledge the blackpill so that'll probably never happen. I guess It makes sense that you hate white societies and support the use of biological weapons of mass destruction against them tbhngltbh

Nah i don't care, those people are fucking weird. They keep browsing this forum (which they don't like in the first place, so they are constantly triggered and uncomfortable while browsing here) trying to find some autistic post to mock us and gain internet points. Even other redditors find them weird, and redditors are weirdos themselves, so that says a lot about them.

Most will say no and yet those are probably the most active topics.

i dont care about what those degenerates think, and i tend to put on ignore any member that like to post stuff about it.