Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you agree with Chudur Budur's theory on ethnic female's lust for whites?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
@chudur-budur believes that ethnic females will instantly fall in love with ANYTHING that's white, that is including but not limited to these white urinals.

urinals.jpg

Massive cope

whites have an advantage but you still can't be completely subhuman and white

Toilets are white, but my sister is always complaining about how the women's toilet at her office smells like ass.

No that's a massive cope. Although color theory is legit.

It's just not that simple.

When they say white they mean chad.Also in some poor countries they see white skin as a sign of wealth and oportunity to escape their shithole country to west.It's same as betabuxx.

It’s been proven that you can’t be white and an incel. A large amount of Asian women from all Asian countries desire a white man. That’s why the typical WMAF couple is one ugly ass white guy.

Careful, JBW copers will call you a faggot and say all whites are Volcel :soy::soy:
If you are ethnic you get -1 point in the x/10 scale even if you have the same bone structure than a white.

Skin, skin texture, light eye colors, light hair, even if only skin and same hair/eye color.

Chad always wins against Tyrones, Changs and Chaddams but white ugly guy is trash for every woman.

Also a lot depends on a country, here where there are only white people all women want to fuck tanned mediterreans and blacks.

none have ever been interested in me

whites have an advantage but you still can't be completely subhuman and white
This. Undeniably there is a "white halo" but JFL if you think there aren't any white truecels kids.

If you are ethnic you get -1 point in the x/10 scale even if you have the same bone structure than a white.

Skin, skin texture, light eye colors, light hair, even if only skin and same hair/eye color.
It's more like -3, and being a sand nigger or any hated race means you are 0/10 regardless of your looks.

yes bro, i have seen it myself

Lmfao at “whitecels” trying to dodge the most obvious shit ever. Ethnic foids crave white cock statistically and from my experience. Seriously why do you want this shitty life go and plow some bengali chick.

Gigacope, freezing IQ theory.

Lmfao at “whitecels” trying to dodge the most obvious shit ever. Ethnic foids crave white cock statistically and from my experience. Seriously why do you want this shitty life go and plow some bengali chick.
I thought you were saudi ?

-1 if light brown skin and brown eyes. It’s higher if your skin is darker than that.

Careful, JBW copers will call you a faggot and say all whites are Volcel :soy::soy:
Really pathetic that the only rebuttal to JBW is deliberately misrepresenting the argument.
The pool of women willing to date a white man is substantially larger than the pool of women who are willing to date any other race. Whites have more options.
Not to mention I see a lot of people on here that imply they would never give a black woman (the least desired race) a chance, so if you want to say THAT makes them volcel...

I thought you were saudi ?

-1 if light brown skin and brown eyes. It’s higher if your skin is darker than that.
And saudis are white somehow?

Really pathetic that the only rebuttal to JBW is deliberately misrepresenting the argument.
The pool of women willing to date a white man is substantially larger than the pool of women who are willing to date any other race. Whites have more options.
Not to mention I see a lot of people on here that imply they would never give a black woman (the least desired race) a chance, so if you want to say THAT makes them volcel...
Exactly this. Lot of people here don’t want them and sometimes even curry or arab foids. Also some whitecels want white foids exclusively. I just find it hypocritical because these are the same people that say “race is cope bro” or “jbw is bs”. And yeah when I say JBW I mean the same thing in that whites have MORE options. Whites have every race of females being open to dating their kind while many will say “no Asians/indians” but you NEVER hear a female say “no whites”.So it is an advantage because they have a wider pool to choose from but of course they set racial restrictions themselves, hence ignoring this. Of course this is just if you’re normie tier or higher. Subhuman whites ain’t getting shit like subhuman ethnics. Of course the percentage of subhuman whites is lower but it still stands.

Last edited:
Im not misrepresenting it, Im literally quoting to the fullest extent What JBW copers are saying, 99% of the time they say “whites are volcel” Nothing more, Nothing less.

legit as fuck

When they say white they mean chad.Also in some poor countries they see white skin as a sign of wealth and oportunity to escape their shithole country to west.It's same as betabuxx.
Lmao this.

As far as my ethnicity is concerned, there are groups that actually despise white people.

JBW is kind of bunk since white foids are willing to date the same ethnic males that any ordinary ethnic foid would want. It simply comes down to who has less subhuman traits as far as any foid is concerned. The kicker here is that the average white man has less than the average ethnic man.

Only piss poor bottom of the barrel low IQ ethnic foids will praise blue eyes on a subhuman eye area and white skin on a balding cranium.
This. Undeniably there is a "white halo" but JFL if you think there aren't any white truecels kids.
And there is.

COPE
Only if you are white AND over(7)

My theory is that non-white women who live in Asia , Africa , etc. refer white-chads as "white". When you make a google search for "white men" it is very likely to only see white models and celebrities (especially when you search in non-english languages). Women always think of an attractive men (most do this subconsciously) when they describe their ideal partners. I dont think they are actually attracted to white-incels, they see them as beta-buxx providers because of their 1.st world status.

I wish white females would lust for white men.

Just because some ethnic prostitute sloors see whitey as a walking ATM/Green Card doesn't mean we can't be incel.

Here in Germany, I only see ethnic females with ethnic men.

you never go outside. more german men are with ethnic men than ethnik men with german women.

its the same thing in sweden. everybody shits on sweden but swedish males get more ethnic pussy:

you never go outside.

False. I am often outside, because I have to hit work and I am also hitting the gym frequently. So, I do come around a bit.

more german men are with ethnic men

What?

than ethnik men with german women.

I did not talk about that, but yet again it is false as well. There are a bunch of German females with ethnic men here in Germany. It is not that uncommon.

''Immigrants less likely to settle with Swedes''

Like I said:
Here in Germany

everybody shits on sweden but swedish males get more ethnic pussy

In reality they get nothing as well.

False. I am often outside, because I have to hit work and I am also hitting the gym frequently. So, I do come around a bit.

What?

I did not talk about that, but yet again it is false as well. There are a bunch of German females with ethnic men here in Germany. It is not that uncommon.

''Immigrants less likely to settle with Swedes''

Like I said:

In reality they get nothing as well.

All cope. your post count is too high for you to have anything resembling a life and there are few german women with ethnik men, ethnik women with german men is more common by far. gov statistics prove this. you are either basement dweller who never goes outside or ethnik incel male larping as white. pick one.

@chudur-budur believes that ethnic females will instantly fall in love with ANYTHING that's white, that is including but not limited to these white urinals.

urinals.jpg

Correction, it has to be white and tall. They won't fall for smaller urinals because they are urinalets, like these:

48640a02e16c9ddabc7008b58280b070.jpg

All cope.

It is actually reality and I see in on a daily basis.

your post count is too high for you to have anything resembling a life

JoinedSep 12, 2018Messages77 - Regarding to this you do have a social life. A question, what are you doing here?

your post count is too high for you to have anything resembling a life and there are few german women with ethnik men

There are some German females with ethnic men. Like I said, it is not that uncommon, yet again it is also not the norm. Just look up forums like gofeminin. From what I have read, German females like their Afghan men and I am not even kidding. If I remember correctly I do have made a thread about it or to a similar topic.

ethnik women with german men is more common by far.

I only know one example and this was a friend of mine back then. If I am around in the town area, I only see ethnic families (ethnic + ehtnic) and some white females with some foreign man and also some white females with her white boyfriend hitting the gym for example. This is what I experience on a daily basis. By the way, I do live close to Berlin. It might be different in some other agglomeration area.

On the country side I do not see any couples to be honest. Back then, I only saw a white female with her black boyfriend and a white couple hitting the bus to reach the country side.

you are either basement dweller who never goes outside

Which is once again completely false, since I have to hit work daily and I am also hitting the gym frequnetly.

ethnik incel male larping as white.

Which is also false.

pick one.

Both options are wrong.

There are some German females with ethnic men. Like I said, it is not that uncommon, yet again it is also not the norm. Just look up forums like gofeminin. From what I have read, German females like their Afghan men and I am not even kidding. If I remember correctly I do have made a thread about it or to a similar topic.
If an ethnic man is with a white female, she is usually an old hag twice his age.

Im not misrepresenting it, Im literally quoting to the fullest extent What JBW copers are saying, 99% of the time they say “whites are volcel” Nothing more, Nothing less.
Who has actually said that?
Exactly this. Lot of people here don’t want them and sometimes even curry or arab foids. Also some whitecels want white foids exclusively. I just find it hypocritical because these are the same people that say “race is cope bro” or “jbw is bs”. And yeah when I say JBW I mean the same thing in that whites have MORE options. Whites have every race of females being open to dating their kind while many will say “no Asians/indians” but you NEVER hear a female say “no whites”.So it is an advantage because they have a wider pool to choose from but of course they set racial restrictions themselves, hence ignoring this. Of course this is just if you’re normie tier or higher. Subhuman whites ain’t getting shit like subhuman ethnics. Of course the percentage of subhuman whites is lower but it still stands.

Also this.

It is actually reality and I see in on a daily basis.

JoinedSep 12, 2018Messages77 - Regarding to this you do have a social life. A question, what are you doing here?

I only know one example and this was a friend of mine back then. If I am around in the town area, I only see ethnic families (ethnic + ehtnic) and some white females with some foreign man and also some white females with her white boyfriend hitting the gym for example. This is what I experience on a daily basis. By the way, I do live close to Berlin. It might be different in some other agglomeration area.

On the country side I do not see any couples to be honest. Back then, I only saw a white female with her black boyfriend and a white couple hitting the bus to reach the country side.

Which is once again completely false, since I have to hit work daily and I am also hitting the gym frequnetly.

Which is also false.

Both options are wrong.

Just lmfao @ this basement dwelling obsessive freak nerd faggot quoting my every sentence. nobody who goes ouside does this. there is no evidence to support any of your statements and they are all the delusions of someone who is isolated and critically mentally ill.

Last edited:
No, I certainly do NOT agree with that.
I've been an incel for 21 years in Latin America being 100% white.
So ethnics maybe crave for...Your wallet? But certainly not whites.

What's more, I'm getting insulted on a daily basis "Are you sick? You are so pale."
"Do you take drugs?" I don't do any shit, don't even use alcohol nor do I smoke.

The reason that foids say "no blacks" or "no ethnics" for that matter is because whites are less problematic than Tyrones.
I left my home country because all those Tyrones would get the white foids (damn was it popular to be ethnic) and we "normal" Europeans had to fap.

Any ethnic stating this is deluded and looking for a way to cope.

Last edited:
As if ethnic males wouldn’t suck the shit out of a white girl’s asshole themselves, JFL at ethnic coping faggots. Go back your homeland and get laid like the 1+ billion other Currys living in curryland, fakecel dipshits.