Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you agree with this guy?

T

treesarescary

Banned
-
Should I really not go college because my appearance and ugly face will distract other students from their studies?

With a face like this, is it really not much of a stretch to think maybe college and/or getting a job maybe isn't the best option for me because of the way my face looks?

Especially getting a job, all that needs to happen is for a female co-worker to be sufficient creeped out by me (because of my face) and report me to management and I will get fired on the spot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200702_073820_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    Screenshot_20200702_073820_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 132
I dropped out and now LDAR

My dude he is trolling you.

Not going to college and try the best there is a huge mistake.
You can still drop out afterwards if things fail.

My dude he is trolling you.
Why would he be trolling? Sounds pretty serious to me, I mean my college experience wasn't good to begin with, people kept staring at my subhuman face there

Why would he be trolling? Sounds pretty serious to me, I mean my college experience wasn't good to begin with, people kept staring at my subhuman face there
It's because when you were on reddit and kept posting the same things over and over again eventually people just gave up saying that you looked normalish and just started trolling you.

The first comment is also trolling you.

You can always drop out anyway so why not give it a try?

Going in with hopes of having a normal life might emotionally destroy you. I dropped out twice before deciding to just focus on my studies and then get out.

Do what you want, who gives a fuck what other people think, they won't live your life for you.

Do what you want, who gives a fuck what other people think, they won't live your life for you.
It's all cool until you get reported to head office because someone finds you creepy because of your fucking looks

It's all cool until you get reported to head office because someone finds you creepy because of your fucking looks
Yeah but remember without good education you can only work jobs that will break your spine also when you will be older you will still need to work those jobs but i wont tell you to go because its hard mentally and i dont know how strong mentally you are, i was weak and i dropped school very early and i still regret it.

Go to college but don't go for a meme degree like me (any social science is a meme degree, little to no employability, especially for people like us).

Go for a STEM degree. Work hard and get somewhere in life. Don't listen to anybody who tells you to not do it, unless you're content being a low-wage nobody for the rest of your life.

sending you attention and care ( non soy way)

Stop listening to these reddit trannies. No one will give a fuck about you there, you will be ignored and excluded. Don't listen those wannabe bullies from leddit.

You got banned at reddit? What happened? Also if you are the real treesarescary, you are prob a mentalcel

You got banned at reddit? What happened? Also if you are the real treesarescary, you are prob a mentalcel
I am indeed the real trees, the fuckers IP banned me, any new account I make gets banned within the same day I make it

I am indeed the real trees, the fuckers IP banned me, any new account I make gets banned within the same day I make it
Change the IP, Its not that hard

How do I go about doing that? One guy here said that it wouldn't work if it's an IP "range ban"

I'm low IQ as fuck when it comes to this shit

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXVh8estOpg

Just do this shit, even a low iq can repeat the procedure
How do I go about doing that? One guy here said that it wouldn't work if it's an IP "range ban"

I'm low IQ as fuck when it comes to this shit
So you need to change the IP to a 'non range ban area'. If it not works, just get a new computer theory

Should I really not go college because my appearance and ugly face will distract other students from their studies?

With a face like this, is it really not much of a stretch to think maybe college and/or getting a job maybe isn't the best option for me because of the way my face looks?

Especially getting a job, all that needs to happen is for a female co-worker to be sufficient creeped out by me (because of my face) and report me to management and I will get fired on the spot
JFL fuck them. Do what you want to do in life, and if it means everyone else wont be able to study as hard for you to achieve what you want in life, then so be it.