Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you all feel angry and entitled to a perfect existence? But people, foids especially, don't respect the sentiment and so you demand compensation?

Yes, or no

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Some people are so easy to let shit go. It sickens me because i never thought like that. I need reassurance you all have value to me. Are most of you all people with this kind of perception?
From the get go I demanded human respect, and I keep tracknote of whatever is done unto me. It's just what I choose to do.
I don't think it's something all that idiosyncratic in ym mind. I wonder if narcissistic personality disorder is a thing really prominent among the incels.

I reject people that don't give me respect but demanding compensation for failure or bad luck is foid mentality.

Some people are so easy to let shit go. It sickens me because i never thought like that. I need reassurance you all have value to me. Are most of you all people with this kind of perception?
From the get go I demanded human respect, and I keep tracknote of whatever is done unto me. It's just what I choose to do.
I don't think it's something all that idiosyncratic in ym mind. I wonder if narcissistic personality disorder is a thing really prominent among the incels.
I'm definitely angry when I'm being treated unfairly, I don't feel entitled to a perfect existence but at least to a reasonable one. I also don't like people who just accept this shit, it's like their inceldom matters very little to them and the blackpill is just a phase they are going through.

Nobody is entitled to anything.

I reject people that don't give me respect but demanding compensation for failure or bad luck is foid mentality.
Which is what I have lol.
I give unto people the same kind of unfairness they give unto me.
If people come to me with intention to undo and ruin me, because my existence has been given a sacred platform because MY family loves me, and my tribe/ clan revere me, then they are insulting them all by insulting me, and so for the offense of transgressing against my sacred sensitive spot (which is my liveliness), then they reflect the kind of sociopathic indifference that I can't be blamed for returning at their part.
(Only I am aware/ and in the zone to give them sociopathic indifference for a bad sleight, while they're just passively walking along in life, and won't expect what I'm gonna give them).
Nobody is entitled to anything.
basic human rights, libtards, etc. think differently. And there's an easy way you can twist that sentiment into narcissism if you play the victim convincingly. but personally held notions of entitlement are hard to get people to follow. which is why prophets make religions, and reovlutionaries make causes so that people will secretly be giving them their narcissism fuel under a different banner.

I don't feel entitled to perfect existence, but is one person loving me too much? Is not being bullied by my coworkers too much?

I don't feel entitled to perfect existence, but is one person loving me too much? Is not being bullied by my coworkers too much?
basic human rights.
I feel entitled to chad level existence. simply bc if god made me lucky enough to have most things that make me happy then he should give it all to me. I self delude to make myself more motivated and furious at anything to help me looks max.
idk why I haven't run into ppl like this here.

i dont want perfect existence i just want my looksmatch foid to accept and love me, but apparently that is too much to ask for in 2019

I believe i'm entitled to get my looksmatch, that's not going to happen though. I deserve a partner who looks the same as me, is as kind, etc. Not some omnipotent gf.

A perfect existence is impossible in this life. But I think life already has problems, sufferings and challenges enough, we don't need additional shit like feminism at all.

Yes tbh. Fuck society. Treat me right goddamn it. Tired of this shit.

I just don’t wanna be treated like shit and looked down on and laughed at for my ethnicity which is something I couldn’t choose. I just had to be part of the ugliest race how shitty is my luck

I'd just want the society the acknowledge the problem instead of making fun of us

I am entitled to plastic surgery because it wasn't my fault I got enopthalmos and it wasn't my fault that my mom didn't abort me.

I am entitled to plastic surgery because it wasn't my fault I got enopthalmos and it wasn't my fault that my mom didn't abort me.
yooo wtf do you look like sloth from the goonies or something

yooo wtf do you look like sloth from the goonies or something
Actually, I match a lot of his features. I kind of look like him a little bit for real.

I believe I am entitled to the basic needs and desires of humankind. Without these desires being satisfied, what follows is unethical consequences for the individual oppressed by society.

Difficult question.

I don't think anybody deserves to feel what it's like to have needs not being met, but to say that I'm entitled to sex means that someone owes it to me. Perhaps if I were a wageslave, I then could indeed say that I'm owed a wife, as there is very little point in supporting a society which can't even guarantee you a wife. At that point you're expending energy for a system to ensure the happiness of others, but not yourself.

As for whether or not having a partner should be a human right, I think it depends. As I said, nobody should feel like they're deprived, especially if there doesn't seem to be a way to escape the situation, and it's not as if I asked to be born or have this shit imposed upon me in the first place. So following from that, I think I'm either owed a mate or owed access to euthanasia as an alternative. Currently neither option is available, and it feels like I'm being forced to experience emotional pain with only a few ways present for me to partially alleviate it.

Realistically, since nobody volunteered for life, I think I can safely say that euthanasia should be a human right, I doubt even IT cucks would consider this to be an "entitled mindset".

I wish I could be isolated from Earth completely and live in my own little section of land where I grow my own food, enjoy my own copes and work however and whenever I please.

My country would rather have me jailed than even try a fraction of this because they can't tax any of what I just mentioned. So yes, I'm entitled in the sense that I want to escape a place that is unappreciative of my work and expects me to pay them for that.