Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe in love?

LPFlacko

LPFlacko

Greycel
I don't see how you can be blackpill and believe in true love. Honestly, it's mostly looks.

You mean infatuation over some one elses value based on LMS?
Yes. But the fairytale version of love is reserved for Chad only.

LPFlacko said:
I don't see how you can be blackpill and believe in true love. Honestly, it's mostly looks.

Kek no. How could one still believe in it when there are so many whores running around, and these other vapid women

Love is purely chemical, it's only a matter of time before some incel chemist synthesizes it into a pill

Only chad can afford to invest emotionally on a femoid

Yes, people have lived and died in long loving LTRs. However it's pretty rare.

GeneticDysfunction said:
You mean infatuation over some one elses value based on LMS?
Yes. But the fairytale version of love is reserved for Chad only.
IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR US

Love is not reserved for Incels, stop fooling us around!

I don't believe in love. I never had and I never will.

I once did. In my blue pill days I remember thinking there is no way I’d always be alone, that I’d just grow out of it, just not possible! Fucking LOL

LPFlacko said:

Only chad experiences love due to his bones no femoid wants to lose him.

"What people calls "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed." (Yes I like Rick and Morty fite me11!)And even those chemicals are slowly fading away to encourage us to get a new partner (Coolidge effect) We are by design not made for monogamous relationships

jagged0 said:
Only chad experiences love due to his bones no femoid wants to lose him.

Black pill, bones=everything.

I believe in lust. Lol at "love".

To Chad until he loses his looks

Love exist just not for us, only a select few get unconditional love from roasties I’m talking about brainwashing doing anything chad says .then again they LOVE him.

Not for us, certainly. I'm not sure if it exists at all though.

Only chad experiences true love

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Love is purely chemical, it's only a matter of time before some incel chemist synthesizes it into a pill

What would be the point if there is no target for it?

love is mostly based on blood(blood relations) to preserve your genes.  Outside of that, no i don't believe in love.  if i was someone else's kid, my mother wouldn't give two fucks about me

Yes although i think true love between man and woman is really rare.

I see realationships and love in three type of categories

1. True love. This is very rare and those type of people would give their life for each others. This is how it should be if everythings perfect.

2. They like each other. This is not as strong as true love but in general they like some things from each other. Although i think if real shit would be happening i doubt they would do anything like giving their life for each other and safe their own ass.

3. They like the benefits of each other. This is the lowest and most shallow form of love. They are only together because of money or high social status etc. and benefit from each other. But i wouldn't call it love but rather more like a exchange of assets (money, good looks, fame/high social status).

Love doesn't exist. Even for chad it's just a mutual exchange of each other's good looks.

Objectively speaking, love is a just a release of chemicals in the brain, but in terms of my having 'felt it', sure. I've loved a few select people, pets, & certain bands.

People only love each other if there is something in return

A father/mother only loves their children if he/she isn't a failure
A woman only loves a man if he's attractive or if he can provide for her (and that's not even the case 99% of the time)
A man only loves a woman if she's attractive and not a fucking bitch

A better question was once asked by popstar Cher
"Do you believe in life after love?"
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/5Uu3kCEEc98[/video]

It's the ultimate question

Not for ugly people.

Only God can love. Most humans seem incapable of it.

"love" is a load of shite tbh