Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe in zoomers?

Will gen Z do it?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No.

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Unsure tbh.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
Do you believe that gen Z will be able to reverse what boomers started? I don't have much faith honestly, it seems to me that gen Z is just social media obsessed and entitled generation. They want everything for free, they are spoiled, they are addicted to social media, they are completely oblivious to what is happening around them, they are degenerate, they are stupid, etc. And I'm saying this as someone who belongs to gen Z but unfortunately those are the traits that charectarize my generation.

But that may just be my country, and I live in EE. What about gen Z of the West, is it any different?

No, it's gonna get even worse with time.

nice joke bruh

at this point the only thing they can do is give everyone basic universal income and improve incel copes

as a 19 year old zoomer, i can definitely tell you that the vast majority of my generation is too stupid to do anything worthwhile that would benefit humanity and the future of our species

we have not reached peak degeneracy.
it's the kids that will be raised by these smartphone addicted whore mothers who will form the worst gen.

Things will only get worse

generation zyklon is a meme

Wait @Modus Coperandi do you think of gen Z or the generation after?

Wait @Modus Coperandi do you think of gen Z or the generation after?
i don't know. what is the generation after gen z called?

i was talking about the kids born right now. (my kids in another dimension :feelscry::feelsrope:)

every time i see a foid mother with a baby she has her smartphone in one hand and her stroller in the other.
how fucked up will the kids be if they see their mother loves a "thing" more than them?

No, because as much as I detest boomers, gen z have been split in half by feminism, far-left/far-right politics, and are too busy either protesting Trump, staring open-mouthed at Instagram, or watching UFC. We’re fucked.

No. I’m hoping they will be replaced soon by other NPCs.

Maybe, it is true that gen Z is in some ways dumber and more degenerate due to them constantly using their smartphones and being addicted to social media. On the other hand though, they are also more apathetic when it comes to the kind of leftist crap that previous generations were eating up like feminism. At least that goes for the boys, the foids of gen Z are just as degenerate as the ones who came before but you shouldn't expect women to bring about social change.
Anyway, it seems that the possibility to ever make more money than their parents or just have a life that used to be considered normal (having married+getting children+owning a reasonably sized house) has been completely taken away from them because of the economic collapse and therefore they're more nihilistic thus it's easier for them to see things for what they really are. Boomers got everything they wanted without putting in any effort and happier people tend to be more tolerating of degeneracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back