Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe that bruce lee was good for asian american men and there was social stigma against him in shekelwood ?

To koniec

To koniec

KILL ALL ANGLOS
★★★★★

Many ricecels are angry in comments, saying that he was 'kicking white guys asses' and that's reason for hollywood hatred toward him.

@PPEcel
@Ricecel X

rice always lose, chad always wins

rice always lose, chad always wins
Brutal racepill. In WW2 Japanese Soldier average height was 5'3 while UK Soldier average height was 5'8. Never began brocel
Attachments

Brutal racepill. In WW2 Japanese Soldier average height was 5'3 while UK Soldier average height was 5'8. Never began brocel
View attachment 338844
height is irrelevant tbh
i'm over 6' :lul:
being rice nerfs everything u may have going for u, its the most brutal failo effect and its why rice are always seen as overcompensating

height is irrelevant tbh
i'm over 6' :lul:
being rice nerfs everything u may have going for u, its the most brutal failo effect and its why rice are always seen as overcompensating
It's not just the height tbh, look at the jap in the right's head to height ratio :lul:, his body proportions are truecel tier.

Never thought about it

I always thought he was a badass and him kicking "white guy's asses" was just a bunch of chumps who didn't know who they were messing with. Sad how he and his son died.