Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe that there are quite a few users here like the main character from 40y Virgin?

Do you believe that there are quite a few users here like the main character of 40y Virgin?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No.

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Wolfgang Grimmer

Wolfgang Grimmer

Recruit
★★★★★

The main character from the movie 40y Virgin was decent looking enough to get girls during his youth. Even was able to almost have sex with them but due to shyness/awkwardness, he usually messed up. He was a virgin due to fear not because he was ugly.

No he was a virgin purely by choice and wasn't so interested in the idea of sex, if I recall in the film he turns sex down a few times.

No coz the guy is an ubercuck who settles for a 50+ yr old granny. How the fuck is that a happy ending?

If they are heavy autisticcels maybe

Average blackpiller in .co

Attachments

• tumblr_p2i8cnmDpa1wpyzsko1_500.png
    tumblr_p2i8cnmDpa1wpyzsko1_500.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 12
we have a shit ton of based as fuck oldcels.they are fucking legends of the incel community.If any of us is seen belittling them they should be struck down with a warning and then fucking banned if they persist.

He's actually a mockery of incel status.

His case is more akin to "ugly duckling" trope. Rich and beautiful actors and producers really believe that the way to drop panties like bombs on Dresden is to just put on a new t-shirt, haircut and smile, bro. Also reeks of volcel eunuch, conveniently non-sexual enough to not care about his condition and wait for the one, but at the same time bothered by his condition; No, the film even makes it worse, he's not bothered by his condition, he's bothered that others find it so ludicrous, but the film doesn't even have the backbone to address that issue, they just go with it, he hasn't been bothered by not having sex or intimacy up to 40 but oh no, some lewd jokes at 40 trigger him so now he's on a mission.

And I'll never believe that incel status can be all about being mental. Yes, social retardation has a factor but with sufficient looks even a braindead goldfish would get some, akin to how foids were charging over that fake Tinder pedo's dick like they had cancer and that's where the cure was. Also notice that the moment he starts improving (not even maxxing) he gets hit on, if that's not expectation of Chad writer of how reality works I don't know what is.

Last edited:
Imagine having face bones, a full head of hair, and thinking you're an incel because you're shy...

Mogs me :feelskek:

never seen that movie though ngl