Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe that you are above or below average in terms of attractiveness, compared to other users here?

Compared to the average (50th percentile) incels.co user, do you think you are:

• more attractive

• less attractive

Results are only viewable after voting.
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Theoretically, the results should be 50/50 if everyone had perfect information, but we don't, so I'm curious to see what happens.

I think most people here mog me brutally. :cryfeels:

I don’t know.

brag bait thread

less attractive

poll results will be skewed significantly towards "less attractive" for obvious reasons

Theoretically, the results should be 50/50 if everyone had perfect information, but we don't, so I'm curious to see what happens.

Stats? Height , facial hair etc? I can’t grow facial hair but some east Asians and Hapas can

I'm curry, so I'm automatically below average

I'm 5'6'' so..............................

I'm a curry, therefore statistically worse than every white and black on this forum barring the truest of trucels.

I have no idea tbh. I just chose lower because I am Indian and Indians have the lowest smv of all races

I am a giga truecel. Aka - the absolute bottom of the barrel.

I'm older, and by virtue less attractive than most people. Youth is good, age is bad.

im gonna choose more because 99% of the responses are probably gonna say less

I have no idea tbh. I just chose lower because I am Indian and Indians have the lowest smv of all races
Really? You struck me as white. What made you centre your account around a prominent nazi?

Really? You struck me as white. What made you centre your account around a prominent nazi?
I assumed you were white tbh because of username and avi
I just thought it was based that he did experiments on twins and tried to improve people’s genes. Plus the people who he experimented on were white as well since Slavic people technically are white.

Height wise am in bottom 1/3, frame is sub 6 wrist so bottom 5%. Standing broad jump prolly top1%.

Controversial, but probably more"attractive"
because everyone describes themselves as a 1/10 truecel

I always believed that i'm straight up ugly, not even below average. Here too, I believe i'm no i'm below average compared to others.

Every single user here mogs me

Where's the third, "I don't know," option?

Poll is fake and gay. Plus, you're collecting data again.

most people I've seen are failed normies so I'll go with lower since I'm sub4

Where's the third, "I don't know," option?

Poll is fake and gay. Plus, you're collecting data again.
(((they))) love data collection

Easily below the average considering some of the comments from users here

Lower cuz ethnic

An old case of shit mogging shit

What's the point in being 4/10 and mogging a 2/10 when we still have the same end result with holes?

Less. I'm way older than the average here, bald and my face is ugly to begin with.

Im still doing decline diamond push ups, i'll soon try to switch to one arm push ups but it's hard.
Spread legs when ya try to do the 1 arm pushups

I think i'm about average facially or maybe a bit below average.

I genuinely feel like a considerable population here is normie tier. I'm below that.

I think 98% of you guys mog me brutally

I am objectively the ugliest person to post here.

Less, but i havent seen too many users here so maybe theres selection bias.