Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe this larping faggot?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-

small numbers fallacy tbh

Why doesn't he show his girlfriend to us?

better try imagine his girfriend

Girlfriend

small numbers fallacy tbh
bruh either he is in a cucked relationship like he enjoys watching his girl getting fucked, either he is betabuxxing to an extreme degree and his girl is probably some fat dwarf with glasses and still hates him. Or she is so autistic to such a degree that she cannot possibly comprehend what real relationships with chad are and she has a child's mind and believes in the fairy tales love bullshit
face

Lol no. He must be one of us who decided to troll it

I don't doubt he has a landwhale hamplanet gf.

But what he needs to understand is that one short guy having a girlfriend doesn't say anything about the fact it is more difficult for short men to get gfs.

bruh either he is in a cucked relationship like he enjoys watching his girl getting fucked, either he is betabuxxing to an extreme degree and his girl is probably some fat dwarf with glasses and still hates him. Or she is so autistic to such a degree that she cannot possibly comprehend what real relationships with chad are and she has a child's mind and believes in the fairy tales love bullshit
I hear ya, but even if it wasn't the case. This isn't prove anything. This is borderline like saying "all niggers and ethnics are sub 80 iq" and u find one rly smart nigger. Doesn't disprove the immense pattern

Has anyone found a picture of his gf?

he probably does have a gf, its only a coincidence that shes also his sister

Third option I would. If she cute, for sure

even if he does have a gf, hes just proving our point further that most normies do not know what ugly truly is, and true ugly people do not post photos of themselves on the internet

Weapons grade nuclear armed larping.

he is probably dating a 1/10 and that shit doesnt count

Assuming there is a small amount of women that are okay with a non-chad simp, that just means this guy ran just be lucky theory and just be simp theory and that most non chads are still fucked in 2020.

He will be cucked

His girlfriend at the local grocery store that gave him an extra shopping bag. I dont believe anyone.

Lmao obvious larp and bait. Ok spill it, who made that post? :feelskek:

His 'girlfriend' is the special ed teacher at his school