Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe you are being inspected by FBI-chan?

Do you believe you are being inspected by FBI-chan?

• Yes

Votes: 45 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 16.7%
  • Not me specifically, but others

Votes: 55 45.8%

• Total voters
Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
Reminder: the normalnigger scum believe us all to a hate group full of potential terrorists. It's not out of the realm of a possiblity that the website members IPs are being logged by the NSA and are used to inspect their whole online presence (emails, discords, reddit, 4chan, ect among others). It's also probable that thosse said IPs were handed out to our own goverment to further inspect us. Do you personally believe that you are already on the watchdog list?

No. Why? I don't live in burgerland:feelsmusic:

They use an AI to scan these sites and flags posts that threaten explicit violence. It's more rarely an actual agent viewing these forums personally.

I have an ER avatar so im probably on a few watch lists. Jfl

The CIA, FBI, Mossad, Jews, and Interdimensional Demons are trying to stop me.

God I hope the FBI agent monitoring me is a cute 9/10 foid, maybe she will be my gf.

They use an AI to scan these sites and flags posts that threaten explicit violence. It's more rarely an actual agent viewing these forums personally.

Hello. Mail bomb!

Assassination!

Fertilizer!

Arranged marriages! Fast Banana! Hamudi... for President... :whatfeels:

Legit cant care less, there's isis fighters that came back from iraq and Syria and the European governments haven't done anything about it, you think they will care about bunch of basement dwellers? However it will make sense for them to monitor us since we are seen as a rogue group in the sense that we have no allegiance to any organisation but ourselves, so they wouldn't know what we would do next.

Legit cant care less, there's isis fighters that came back from iraq and Syria and the European governments haven't done anything about it, you think they will care about bunch of basement dwellers?

Muslims get special treatment because governments are afraid the Muslims in their own countries will chimp out if they lock them all up. There’s nobody that will chimp out if all incels get locked up. The governments act only when the backlash is minimum or nil. If they feel they will have a lot of backlash they won’t act.

Muslims get special treatment because governments are afraid the Muslims in their own countries will chimp out if they lock them all up. There’s nobody that will chimp out if all incels get locked up.
Bro tbh, they need these fighters for the (((battles))) to come

Yes the FBI actually knows about me. Too bad i live outside of the US

@Napoleon de Geso

Be careful bro.

Also the other guy who'd make a thread with poll options such as g(RAPE) her or go h(ER) on her should be careful.

imagine wageslaving 8 hours a day and your taxes go to shit like this

War on Terror 9/11 Larry Silverstein Mikhail Gorbachev The Westington House Scandal Latin American Puppet Dictators Operation Condor Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein CIA Agents The Clinton Chronicles Waco Siege Kinder Egg Surprise The Clinton Blowjob Scandal Nixon Watergate Scandal The Fake Tibetan Protest of 2008 Staged Coup of Colombia Kandahar massacre War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden The Guantanamo Bay Illegal Occupation CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack by IDF Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis and the Turkish Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Iran Contra Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii the Illegal Colonialism of American Samoa Guam and other Pacific Islands the Economic Embargo on Mexico haole invasion the rape of Okinawa Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president Kinder surprise Elliot Rodger ER Alex Minassian Columbine shooting

Yes bro, they inspect all users of this site. It's over for burgercels.

Also, JFL at the copers who think "not me specifically, but others".

I've actually known one person who works there. They do create bait threads for pedos (just an example). Their operations are way more expansive than commonly
God I hope the FBI agent monitoring me is a cute 9/10 foid, maybe she will be my gf.
Just be inspected by a qt FBI agent theory
Hello. Mail bomb!

Assassination!

Fertilizer!

Arranged marriages! Fast Banana! Hamudi... for President... :whatfeels:
War on Terror 9/11 Larry Silverstein Mikhail Gorbachev The Westington House Scandal Latin American Puppet Dictators Operation Condor Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein CIA Agents The Clinton Chronicles Waco Siege Kinder Egg Surprise The Clinton Blowjob Scandal Nixon Watergate Scandal The Fake Tibetan Protest of 2008 Staged Coup of Colombia Kandahar massacre War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden The Guantanamo Bay Illegal Occupation CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack by IDF Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis and the Turkish Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Iran Contra Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii the Illegal Colonialism of American Samoa Guam and other Pacific Islands the Economic Embargo on Mexico haole invasion the rape of Okinawa Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president Kinder surprise Elliot Rodger ER Alex Minassian Columbine shooting
Nice baits

Hello FBI-chan!

Everyone here gets put on a list that is all. Imagine all the government funding going towards subduing a bunch of virgins. This is the fault of their liberal policies though, they have substituted the male. They have things to worry because it will only get worse, and men that have nothing to lose are dangerous. A married man is a shackled man.

They themselves are FBI cels

Fbi does not care unless we specifically say we are going ER

I've been reported to the FBI several times for trying to approach teenagers in a local high school with alcohol and drugs, but as I don't live in America nothing came out of it.

I’m probably on a list somewhere

I'm too lazy for them to give that much of a fuck about thb

I'm too lazy for them to give that much of a fuck about thb
Cope. A little bit of time on the spotlight and you're already listed by them.

if you live in the states,everyone are being watched by 1000 different Alphabet Agencies, including the credit and telemarketer people,
also by all the satellites.

And edgy retards love to get attention and validation by acting the part in order to get noticed by reddit.
this and I think that some of the m'lady faggots use an alt here to make the edgy thread and then post it themselves "look guys they're not 100% behind m'lady supremecy guizee!"

if you live in the states,everyone are being watched by 1000 different Alphabet Agencies, including the credit and telemarketer people,
also by all the satellites.
It must go deeper with incels

Yes we prob all have atlseat 1 page of notes on file.when this site was opened back back last Nov there was mainly only posts about ISIS which have slowed down tremedously and lots of underage talk which hasn't slowed down too much haha.. and was does then feds have the biggest boner for? Doesn't take much to put it together..

I think they would infiltrate the board and make these inflamitory posts in order to figure out who to investigate further. I think when the site was newer they put more resources into scanning the content and now they might have figured out that we are just a bunch of harmless losers and not really that much of a threat..

Yes we prob all have atlseat 1 page of notes on file.when this site was opened back back last Nov there was mainly only posts about ISIS which have slowed down tremedously and lots of underage talk which hasn't slowed down too much haha.. and was does then feds have the biggest boner for? Doesn't take much to put it together..

I think they would infiltrate the board and make these inflamitory posts in order to figure out who to investigate further. I think when the site was newer they put more resources into scanning the content and now they might have figured out that we are just a bunch of harmless losers and not really that much of a threat..
It goes deep and deeper. Who knows, they may even engage the community by infliritating the "scene" with undercover agents.

I don't live in the US and also, i think that FBI haS better things to do than watch this site, it's not like anybody that uses or have used this sIte ever went out and did anything.

I'm not a burger.

Nope bec. i dont post anything illegal. I dont deserve that.

If they are I don't care because I don't explicitly advocate for anything super radical and illegal

I don't live in the US and also, i think that FBI haS better things to do than watch this site, it's not like anybody that uses or have used this sIte ever went out and did anything.
ER was active on PUAhate prior to his shooting rampage. It's not out of the realm of a possiblity that that this is their goldmine to monitor people like ER before they commit anything serious.

I'm German, so they aren't interested in me.
And it's rarely actual FBI agents going to forums. What they do is basically create an AI, which gathers data and analyzes the content here. And is probably sensitive to posts that incite violence.
FBI agents observing you personally IRL is shizoid delusions.

They only do that to "leader" types. IIRC Eggy had an encounter with them, but they just sent him a mail or had an announced visit to his home. Not sure which.
In Germany they actually followed some youtuber into a forest and did the whole "I'm actually an Agent that is sympathic towards your cause. After all Patriotism and being Conservative isn't illegal here and something good. My speciality isn't actually right-wing extremism. It's left-wing extremism. So if you want to help us to weaken what we think your mortal enemy is, then you are much more likely to help us, right?"

lol

I'm German, so they aren't interested in me.
And it's rarely actual FBI agents going to forums. What they do is basically create an AI, which gathers data and analyzes the content here. And is probably sensitive to posts that incite violence.
FBI agents observing you personally IRL is shizoid delusions.

They only do that to "leader" types. IIRC Eggy had an encounter with them, but they just sent him a mail or had an announced visit to his home. Not sure which.
In Germany they actually followed some youtuber into a forest and did the whole "I'm actually an Agent that is sympathic towards your cause. After all Patriotism and being Conservative isn't illegal here and something good. My speciality isn't actually right-wing extremism. It's left-wing extremism. So if you want to help us to weaken what we think your mortal enemy is, then you are much more likely to help us, right?"

lol
You underestimate their resources. They go out of their way to arrest pedophiles (yes, they do interact with them in order to arrest them), so it's more than likely that they would go out of their way to prevent possible mass shooting (in the same way they already do with Islamic extremists).

Legit cant care less, there's isis fighters that came back from iraq and Syria and the European governments haven't done anything about it, you think they will care about bunch of basement dwellers? However it will make sense for them to monitor us since we are seen as a rogue group in the sense that we have no allegiance to any organisation but ourselves, so they wouldn't know what we would do next.

if you are white they will kill you, fucking degenerates in europe