Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you consider yourself as an impulsive person?

Do you consider yourself impulsive?

• Yes

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
I tend to do this a lot in my life, making decisions before fully thinking them through, and saying things without carefully considering the repercussions.

I really envy people who have the patience to take their time and think things through beforehand, something which I constantly fail to accomplish, causing me to make many unintended mistakes. Mistakes which cause me to torment myself throughout the day, wondering how things could have gone better, or what I could have done differently, playing through my head over and over again, like a broken record.

Yeah this is really fucking relatable. So many of my actions are performed on a random whim of whatever I feel like doing. I've made so many mistakes because of just how little thought I put behind anything I do.

No, I am very self concious of everything I do, I think it might be anxiety but what do I know.

Idk , probably

I reply here without thinking

Yes very much

Everyone is impulsive to an extent it's only human but I'm really not I'm careful as fuck I never take risks I'm boring

I am quite literally the polar opposite of impulsive

I dont i try to think before