Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Do you consider yourself completely worthless?

ApolloAugustus

ApolloAugustus

Here to Help.
-
Greetings gentlemen,

I'm new here and I want to know how are you guys feeling. I know that I'm virgin, ugly and blablabla (and you're probably just like me) but you really believe that you're completely useless/worthless because of that?

This world is already fucked up with corrupted politicians, injustices, murders, misery, hunger, etc. And we are the chosen ones who can make it worse or better.

even if we don't get laid by the rest of our lives, don't you feel deep inside your heart that you can make changes?

I'm not talking about shooting some school or rape somebody to be the next Roger. I'm talking about get food for the hungry, drink for the thirsty, clothes for the unclothed and justice for those who deserve.

or you really believe that everything is based on sex?

I completely understand your pain because I feel the same, but I still seeing valuable humans capable of anything.

foids are worthless. im sexless.

How can a reject make changes you fool, we don't get sex because we are outcasts from the system of normies, someone who isn't part of it cannot affect it and nor should they contribute to it. I certainly don't consider myself worthless, more like my my way of interfacing my values with society is not the way that is accepted which makes me worthless to normies and they run society.

I am worthless according to soyciety.

But according to my brocels and non cucked lads, I am the gem.

How can a reject make changes you fool, we don't get sex because we are outcasts from the system of normies, someone who isn't part of it cannot affect it and nor should they contribute to it. I certainly don't consider myself worthless, more like my my way of interfacing my values with society is not the way that is accepted which makes me worthless to normies and they run society.
Sorry bro, but how beautiful you need to be to buy food for a homeless person? This can't make any difference to you, but to the homeless you become an angel.

Sorry bro, but how beautiful you need to be to buy food for a homeless person? This can't make any difference to you, but to the homeless you become an angel.
All the homeless in my town are A) druggies or B) fake beggars or C) undercover police. I used to give them money and every time they'd ask for more and never be grateful. Fuck them,you are a bluepilled retard asking me to give my money to crackheads

Maybe. Have few good qualities (e.g. I am able to perform in my field to a certain degree, I have some interests like zoology/chemistry/botanics/history/etc., I am helpful/supportive to a certain degree), but I am definetely not a good person in the slightest at this point. I had a shitty life, but I also did some sickening shit which I am not remotely proud of and which isn't excusable even considering my situation in life.

Greetings gentlemen,

I'm new here and I want to know how are you guys feeling. I know that I'm virgin, ugly and blablabla (and you're probably just like me) but you really believe that you're completely useless/worthless because of that?

This world is already fucked up with corrupted politicians, injustices, murders, misery, hunger, etc. And we are the chosen ones who can make it worse or better.

even if we don't get laid by the rest of our lives, don't you feel deep inside your heart that you can make changes?

I'm not talking about shooting some school or rape somebody to be the next Roger. I'm talking about get food for the hungry, drink for the thirsty, clothes for the unclothed and justice for those who deserve.

I completely understand your pain because I feel the same, but I still seeing valuable humans capable of anything.
My “worth”/value to others is determined by what needs of theirs I meet and to what effectiveness/for what cost.

Alternatively if you’re gorgeous enough to be top 5% male or some such you’ll have value purely from that. Or, if you’re very rich — money is hugely important in the sense that once you become wealthy enough people will literally do anything for you for the right price. Sadly most could wage slave their lives away and never actually get anywhere money wise do to how the system is. You basically just have to be really lucky for either of these things.

Alternatively be female then even if you have no skills and aren’t even attractive or thin some simp will betabux for you and you’ll still be able to get laid and men will value you for sex if nothing else.

Last edited:
Greetings gentlemen,

At least I’m not GrAY

Not to foids tho
You can be a .Co Slayer

Yeahtheydo d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca

All the homeless in my town are A) druggies or B) fake beggars or C) undercover police. I used to give them money and every time they'd ask for more and never be grateful. Fuck them,you are a bluepilled retard asking me to give my money to crackheads
Don't let your hate control you my brother. If you don't care about the others, why people should care about you? Man, I know what you're feeling inside, because I feel the SAME shit everyday, and I want you to see a better way of life. Don't hurt yourself anymore man, you deserve something better than this kind of feeling. You can make things better, and fuck it if people doesn't notice, you're not their pet. Feel greateful for your family and friends that you can make and have. You are valuable lad, I'm sure of it.