Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you desire children?

Do you desire children?

• Yes, I do.

Votes: 32 33.3%
  • No, I don't.

Votes: 43 44.8%
  • I'm not even sure anymore.

Votes: 21 21.9%

• Total voters
N

NokNok

Recruit
★★
I know that's an odd question but does anyone have an intense desire to..."carry their legacy"?

I'm not talking about betabuxxing for some whore for a family, but just having something that you created that loves you unconditionally. Maybe I'm just rambling.

No I don’t want anyone to suffer my fate

Only if it comes out as a chad version of me and is grown in an artificial womb...

Yes, if I can ascend then I believe that my son will ascend as well especially with all the shit I know.

The gift of life is not worth the risk of inceldom

Not children necessarily, just some reason to give a flying fuck about the world, the future, muh society. Perhaps a loving gf alone would fill that foid, children being unnecessary. Not that ill ever find out whether thats case or not

I would like to have a relationship tbh but not a children at least not right now, besides i can't even take care of myself much less i could take care of a child

Less and less everyday tbh. There's nothing i can offer to them , only shit genes

I know I would be a terrible father anyway. I wouldn’t wish the agony of life upon my offspring.

I will glad to no have any legacy and end the genes i have, there is no way to me about having childrens

No.

Or yes, but only if i can give my son a shotgun to kill himself when he realize about his trash genes.

I voted no, I like kids though. My life is too far gone to spend time even thinking about it tbh. If i had a better standing in life i'd probably have kids though.

I hate kids. Even if I somehow ascended I want a woman who also hates kids.

I don't have a basement

I dunno. I sorta want kids but I’m too much of a shithead to raise them.

Thread title could have been worded better...

Yes, if I can ascend then I believe that my son will ascend as well especially with all the shit I know.

Kinda agree with the second part the only problem is I don't wanna get divorce raped

I used to but now I know they'd suffer because of my shit genetics so no

Of course I want to reproduce. Having kids is the only true measure of success. It means that some foid found you genetically fit enough to carry your genes and avoid them to disappear. Everyone can see your kids and how healthy they are, this is how they measure your biological success.

Kinda agree with the second part the only problem is I don't wanna get divorce raped
I would only get married if I have financial protections and leverage.

I may risk it otherwise regardless just because my desire for children and family supersedes this.

The only thing I'm worried about is getting my children taken away from me. Hopefully a good lawyer can prevent that.

I do but it's tough nowadays.

Children are annoying and
i dont know how to raise them right tbh .
My children would become total fuckups
cause i would raise them so badly .
Ic rather not have kids ,
cause they would be even worse than me ,
personality wise .
Its a downward spiral .

I'm not talking about betabuxxing for some whore for a family, but just having something that you created that loves you unconditionally.

Unconditional love doesnt exist, but otherwise. I would love to have a family, 2 kids and 2 dogs.
And the realization that it might never happen saddens me to no end.

On the other hand, I dont want to be like: Here you go son, have my shit genes. Have fun! :feelskek:

I want children with my virgin personal Becky sex slave

Only if I had some 11/10 Stacey to procreate with to make up for my shit genes.
Since thats never gonna happen. Nah I'm good.

They would just be wageslaves anyway

Not children necessarily, just some reason to give a flying fuck about the world, the future, muh society. Perhaps a loving gf alone would fill that foid, children being unnecessary. Not that ill ever find out whether thats case or not
I see what you did there :feelskek:

No. I don't like children (too loud and annoying and hard work) and even if you have them the mother can stop you seeing them on a whim.

On the other hand if you don't have children (and you're not Chad or rich) then get to middle age and what is the point in life? At least before you get older you've got your youth.

Yes. Sexbot mother/nanny and artificial womb/surrogate. I will reproduce. Fuck foids and their bullshit sub 8 genocide.

No. I hate children.

My logic says no . my hormones say yes.
Very annoying

:feelsbaton:

oh right I get it. No

I desire female "children" above 15 ( age of consent here )

No, because it is cruel to have children as an incel.

I read that as desiring children as in want to fuck them. The answer to both is no.

at first i thought the question was sexual

Before I adopt a daughter, I gotta build a dungeon first.

But yea, i want to be dead, not have to take care of some child.

No.
I would jump off a cliff if I found out my wife is pregnant with a hole.

In theory yes, but seeing them grow up in this cucked world and end up as soy or an incel would be suifeul. So much for 'carry on legacy'

Na, the dam planet is already overpopulated unfortunately