Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you drink or take drugs? How do you cope, what are you doing with your time?

J

joe_incel123

Officer
★★
I started drinking in the weekends when I was 15 years old. I've been drinking on a daily base since I was 18. Now I am 29 and I still drink everyday. I smoke 1 or 2 packs of cigarettes.

Now I don't do many things, just playing pc games, watching series or posting in forums like right now. I try to forget the world outside. I only go out to buy groceries and stuff.

I live from welfare and I have never paid any taxes.

smoke, drink energy drinx and take grandmas pills (lexotan :lul:)

smoke, drink energy drinx and take grandmas pills (lexotan :lul:)

It's good to have a grandma with great "personality" ;)

Do you work, study or anything else?

One pack of cigs a day, hash one a week or when im sad, and artane from time to time.
Is artane like baclofen? Does it relax your muscles?

ive been doing the same thing every day since 13. literally nothing has ever changed and it never will

It make you unconscious, popular among thugs in my country, some used it to cope and some used to lower their inhib so much that they commit crimes, highly addicting tho.
I'm reading about it rn. It sounds interesting.

ive been doing the same thing every day since 13. literally nothing has ever changed and it never will

Fuck yes, bro. I even tried to stop drinking and smoking. It even worked out! But after some time I started again because, there was no "stop drinking - have a better life" thing. Nothing changed, just me not being drunk. I was still the same trash of a human being. So I started again, at least it numbs down your feelings and thoughts a little.

I'm a straight edgecel, I just can't get into any of those things, they overload my senses too easily.

I barely leave my house.

I do have a job, and it keeps me going. I like games and all but I love books so I made a point of getting into the book industry in a way where I don't really have to deal with people face to face if I don't want to.

So I cope through my books and escapism that way and I drink. I drink daily but only really get drunk when I don't work the next day and I used to smoke but managed to quit a couple of years ago but I've been really craving starting again.

I get drunk like once a week, and occasionally smoke cigarettes/cigars. I also took mdma a few times. And smoked weed a couple of times, although i didn't liked it at all. Plus i once took a microdosis of shrooms.

I don't drink much anymore but I smoke weed most days

I don't drink much anymore but I smoke weed most days
fellow weedcel
full

mr agent i dont do those bad things! im a good boy!