[Experiment] Do you eat meat a lot?

How often do you eat meat?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Sub6 Sex-Lives Matter
-
I always felt bad for killing insects even before I stopped eating meat, so it made sense after being cowpilled that I had to quit. Here is one of my favorite animals that get treated very badly to momentarily please someone's taste buds.

wasted12years

wasted12years

Captain
-
I don't care about the ethics. The only downside with meat IMO is grain/soy fed animals/meat. It contains estrogen which will give you ED and low T. It's harder and more expensive to obtain grass fed. Chicken is worst. I stopped eating chicken because of the estrogen. I try to eat more sea food, vegetables and food with less estrogen.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
Pretty much daily.

PowerLevelCel

PowerLevelCel

Autistic Nazi Gymcel
-
Everyday. I am a carnivore and need protein from animals.

Robtical

Robtical

Sub6 Sex-Lives Matter
-
I don't care about the ethics. The only downside with meat IMO is grain/soy fed animals/meat. It contains estrogen which will give you ED and low T. It's harder and more expensive to obtain grass fed. Chicken is worst. I stopped eating chicken because of the estrogen. I try to eat more sea food, vegetables and food with less estrogen.
At least you're not like normies who mindlessly eat anything you put in front of them.

wasted12years

wasted12years

Captain
-
At least you're not like normies who mindlessly eat anything you put in front of them.
Too bad i recently discovered estrogen foods when i'm close to 30 :feelsbadman:

wasted12years

wasted12years

Captain
-
Sometimes i only eat raw eggs for a whole day. It still counts as an animals product otherwise i would've picked every other day.

Robtical

Robtical

Sub6 Sex-Lives Matter
-
Too bad i recently discovered estrogen foods when i'm close to 30 :feelsbadman:
I did when I was 28. It's never too late if you stick to the plan.
Sometimes i only eat raw eggs for a whole day. It still counts as an animals product otherwise i would've picked every other day.
I eat raw eggs too, but only from hens I know at a local farm.

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Bringen sie mir Fegelein, Fegelein, Fegelein!!!
-

Ofc I eat everyday for that protein and them gainzz boi

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Yes bro. Bacon in particular.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
beefmax for gains, fish for health

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I like vegetables more than meat but I don't mind eating meat. I like peas, broccoli, asparagus, celery, carrots, brussel sprouts.

wasted12years

wasted12years

Captain
-
Yes I do, I even feed them sometimes and get their eggs myself.
Please name one. It wont be doxxing. Chickens can't be doxxed. I get organic pastured eggs too but not from a local farm.

Robtical

Robtical

Sub6 Sex-Lives Matter
-
Please name one. It wont be doxxing. Chickens can't be doxxed. I get organic pastured eggs too but not from a local farm.
One's name is Lulu, but that's all I'm willing to dox. :feelstrash:

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

Supreme man of action
-
I barely eat anything at all because of my shit genetics. If I starve myself I just about maintain 17-18% bf, if I eat every time I'm hungry I go up to 25%

Robtical

Robtical

Sub6 Sex-Lives Matter
-
We have the same height and almost the same weight. I weigh 160 lbs.
Intermittent fasting and cutting out 75% of my carb intake helped me lose the stubborn weight.
now do it with 200 lbs
I weigh that much, not my benching weight.

I found a thread Fontaine did on eating meat a while ago.

Last edited:
StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

This is not my fault. I was created.
-
I'm on an all-meat diet and today is my 25th day. I'm trying to get down to 150lbs. I'm gonna try dating again at 150lbs. Anyways, my all-meat consists of chicken in the day and ground beef at night. I normally eat meat a few times a week on a normal diet.

I don't get the meat victimization amongst normalfags. Animals are not created in the image of God, and are not filled with the Holy Spirit... They have no rights. Like a Mexican who crosses the border, they are below the law. God gave control of them to Adam and all humans; this is how it should be. The supposed health negatives come from people OVEREATING/being fat and not meat. People will say that they eat too much fat and that's why they're unhealthy, but in reality they just overeat. Sugar is infinitely more dangerous than meat.

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Admiral
-
I always felt bad for killing insects even before I stopped eating meat, so it made sense after being cowpilled that I had to quit. Here is one of my favorite animals that get treated very badly to momentarily please someone's taste buds.

I eat it everyday, I took the carinvorepill a while ago and have been trying eat more animals and less plants since then. Animal food is our natural diet and that's what we have been eating since forever until a couple of thousands of years ago when we started to grow shit. It contains all the nutrients that we need and we can absorb it well as opposed to plant food.

But I do also feel bad for animals and I think we should slaughter them in a humane way and don't treat them excessively cruelly.

Last edited:
Robtical

Robtical

Sub6 Sex-Lives Matter
-
I don't get the meat victimization amongst normalfags.
It's normalfags who buy most of the meat.
Animals are not created in the image of God, and are not filled with the Holy Spirit.
Not everyone is christian.
They have no rights. Like a Mexican who crosses the border, they are below the law.
The law is enforced by corrupt cuck cops who don't deliver justice blindly, and even victimize people just for a laugh or because they don't like them.
The supposed health negatives come from people OVEREATING/being fat and not meat. People will say that they eat too much fat and that's why they're unhealthy, but in reality they just overeat. Sugar is infinitely more dangerous than meat.
You can get by fine without eating meat, so I see no point besides that it causes suffering and increases pollution.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-
If I were eating regularly then I would say every day. Some days I simply go without eating or just eat junk food and live off of that for the day

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
FinnCel

FinnCel

Overlord
-
I used to be against animal suffering and killing insects.
Then I noticed women care about animals more than ugly human males.
Now I eat meat every day

Legend
-
I used to be against animal suffering and killing insects.
Then I noticed women care about animals more than ugly human males.
Now I eat meat every day
fair enough can understand :feelstrash::feelsokman:

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Officer
-
Meat makes up about 80% of my diet. I try my best to eat some greens an fruit. But i've a very Scottish diet which is high in fats, sugar an salt, not much of the healthy stuff. Add in that I'm partial to a wee drink ever no and then I'll probably be lucky to make it to retirement age.

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

NEETcel, Cybercel, Outcastcel
-
Unfortunately a lot more than i wanted to.
I eat vegetables on the side to reduce calories.
You don´t need to be fat to have a heart attack btw.
I have experienced enough pain already to know that misconception.

suckdick

suckdick

Veteran
-
every day, but fucking estrogen everywhere, can't escape from it

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

24 y/o khhv, daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
Well I eat tuna most days at least.

alone

alone

نادر جدا
-
i try to eat fish but im hate to cock fish

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
why is sv3rige cucked??
He is weak like the rest of his group. He talks about conspiracies but he cannot even talk about the jews or how about females destroy nations. He also makes weird claims without any foundation whatsoever.

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

I'm a genetic mistake.
-
I eat meat everyday, i never ate squid tho

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

knight-ERrant
-
I get most of my protein from pure s:soy:y with a large chunk coming from oats, beans, and lentils.

JFL at all the carnivores and semi-carnivores. No wonder you're all constipated.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-

This video will break your heart and hate humanity at the same time, what happens to the animals who end up as meat on our tables can only be described as the animal holocaust.

pp183

pp183

anime is real
-
Lol I could give less of a shit what those sexhaving animals feel

Robtical

Robtical

Sub6 Sex-Lives Matter
-
Lol I could give less of a shit what those sexhaving animals feel
Most farm animals are incels who are caged alone, or only with members of their own sex.