Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you eat meat a lot?

How often do you eat meat?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I always felt bad for killing insects even before I stopped eating meat, so it made sense after being cowpilled that I had to quit. Here is one of my favorite animals that get treated very badly to momentarily please someone's taste buds.

I don't care about the ethics. The only downside with meat IMO is grain/soy fed animals/meat. It contains estrogen which will give you ED and low T. It's harder and more expensive to obtain grass fed. Chicken is worst. I stopped eating chicken because of the estrogen. I try to eat more sea food, vegetables and food with less estrogen.

Pretty much daily.

Everyday. I am a carnivore and need protein from animals.

I don't care about the ethics. The only downside with meat IMO is grain/soy fed animals/meat. It contains estrogen which will give you ED and low T. It's harder and more expensive to obtain grass fed. Chicken is worst. I stopped eating chicken because of the estrogen. I try to eat more sea food, vegetables and food with less estrogen.
At least you're not like normies who mindlessly eat anything you put in front of them.

At least you're not like normies who mindlessly eat anything you put in front of them.
Too bad i recently discovered estrogen foods when i'm close to 30 :feelsbadman:

Almost every day

Sometimes i only eat raw eggs for a whole day. It still counts as an animals product otherwise i would've picked every other day.

Too bad i recently discovered estrogen foods when i'm close to 30 :feelsbadman:
I did when I was 28. It's never too late if you stick to the plan.
Sometimes i only eat raw eggs for a whole day. It still counts as an animals product otherwise i would've picked every other day.
I eat raw eggs too, but only from hens I know at a local farm.

Ofc I eat everyday for that protein and them gainzz boi

Yes bro. Bacon in particular.

beefmax for gains, fish for health

I like vegetables more than meat but I don't mind eating meat. I like peas, broccoli, asparagus, celery, carrots, brussel sprouts.

Yes I do, I even feed them sometimes and get their eggs myself.
Please name one. It wont be doxxing. Chickens can't be doxxed. I get organic pastured eggs too but not from a local farm.

Please name one. It wont be doxxing. Chickens can't be doxxed. I get organic pastured eggs too but not from a local farm.
One's name is Lulu, but that's all I'm willing to dox. :feelstrash:

I barely eat anything at all because of my shit genetics. If I starve myself I just about maintain 17-18% bf, if I eat every time I'm hungry I go up to 25%

Last edited:
I'm on an all-meat diet and today is my 25th day. I'm trying to get down to 150lbs. I'm gonna try dating again at 150lbs. Anyways, my all-meat consists of chicken in the day and ground beef at night. I normally eat meat a few times a week on a normal diet.

I don't get the meat victimization amongst normalfags. Animals are not created in the image of God, and are not filled with the Holy Spirit... They have no rights. Like a Mexican who crosses the border, they are below the law. God gave control of them to Adam and all humans; this is how it should be. The supposed health negatives come from people OVEREATING/being fat and not meat. People will say that they eat too much fat and that's why they're unhealthy, but in reality they just overeat. Sugar is infinitely more dangerous than meat.

I always felt bad for killing insects even before I stopped eating meat, so it made sense after being cowpilled that I had to quit. Here is one of my favorite animals that get treated very badly to momentarily please someone's taste buds.

I eat it everyday, I took the carinvorepill a while ago and have been trying eat more animals and less plants since then. Animal food is our natural diet and that's what we have been eating since forever until a couple of thousands of years ago when we started to grow shit. It contains all the nutrients that we need and we can absorb it well as opposed to plant food.

But I do also feel bad for animals and I think we should slaughter them in a humane way and don't treat them excessively cruelly.

Last edited:
I don't get the meat victimization amongst normalfags.
It's normalfags who buy most of the meat.
Animals are not created in the image of God, and are not filled with the Holy Spirit.
Not everyone is christian.
They have no rights. Like a Mexican who crosses the border, they are below the law.
The law is enforced by corrupt cuck cops who don't deliver justice blindly, and even victimize people just for a laugh or because they don't like them.
The supposed health negatives come from people OVEREATING/being fat and not meat. People will say that they eat too much fat and that's why they're unhealthy, but in reality they just overeat. Sugar is infinitely more dangerous than meat.
You can get by fine without eating meat, so I see no point besides that it causes suffering and increases pollution.

If I were eating regularly then I would say every day. Some days I simply go without eating or just eat junk food and live off of that for the day

I used to be against animal suffering and killing insects.
Then I noticed women care about animals more than ugly human males.
Now I eat meat every day

I used to be against animal suffering and killing insects.
Then I noticed women care about animals more than ugly human males.
Now I eat meat every day
fair enough can understand :feelstrash::feelsokman:

Meat makes up about 80% of my diet. I try my best to eat some greens an fruit. But i've a very Scottish diet which is high in fats, sugar an salt, not much of the healthy stuff. Add in that I'm partial to a wee drink ever no and then I'll probably be lucky to make it to retirement age.

Unfortunately a lot more than i wanted to.
I eat vegetables on the side to reduce calories.
You don´t need to be fat to have a heart attack btw.
I have experienced enough pain already to know that misconception.

every day, but fucking estrogen everywhere, can't escape from it

Well I eat tuna most days at least.

i try to eat fish but im hate to cock fish