Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you eat meat a lot?

How often do you eat meat?

• Total voters
why is sv3rige cucked??

He is weak like the rest of his group. He talks about conspiracies but he cannot even talk about the jews or how about females destroy nations. He also makes weird claims without any foundation whatsoever.

I eat meat everyday, i never ate squid tho

I get most of my protein from pure s:soy:y with a large chunk coming from oats, beans, and lentils.

JFL at all the carnivores and semi-carnivores. No wonder you're all constipated.

This video will break your heart and hate humanity at the same time, what happens to the animals who end up as meat on our tables can only be described as the animal holocaust.

I am a proud meat eater tbh

Lol I could give less of a shit what those sexhaving animals feel

Lol I could give less of a shit what those sexhaving animals feel
Most farm animals are incels who are caged alone, or only with members of their own sex.

He is weak like the rest of his group. He talks about conspiracies but he cannot even talk about the jews or how about females destroy nations. He also makes weird claims without any foundation whatsoever.
Weak in what way? What group? He does mention jews sometimes and he's redpilled af. He said women should be pregnant at age 13 and he always lays out his beliefs pretty well.

Almost every day.
I really couldn't give two fucks about ethics.
Also, fuck estrogen, damn it.

I pretty much eat chicken 4-5 times a week. The rest are usually steak or fish. So there you go.

I'd prefer to be vegan in a perfect world tbh. But since Im gymmaxxing I need high protein with low fat.
Also I've become institutionalized enough by a society that protects meat eaters. Its simply so available wherever you go.
I wish they'd market more vegan options ngl.

Weak in what way? What group?

I guess it was on some anti vegan protest. All the raw meat eating people there looked so utterly weak and skinny.

He does mention jews sometimes and he's redpilled af.

(((red pilled)))

He said women should be pregnant at age 13 and he always lays out his beliefs pretty well.

He is hypocritical in it. He once got hit by some paint and he wanted the police to be involved although he is actually against some kind of authority. Even Vegan Gains called him out for that.

I'd prefer to be vegan in a perfect world tbh. But since Im gymmaxxing I need high protein with low fat.
I'm on high protein and low fat while still being 95% vegan, and the other 5% vegetarian.
Its simply so available wherever you go.
I wish they'd market more vegan options ngl.
I pay way less on my diet now than when I was cooking and preparing meat daily. Trader joes and whole foods are good places to shop to get your ingredients for not expensive prices.

Last edited:
My diet consists 70+% of meat and dairy, mostly due to price, taste and convenience. It's cheap, tasty, nutritious, it has little to no preparation time and I can buy 2-3 weeks worth in advance and just dump it in the fridge without worry. You can't have all of those at once with plant food, at least where I live. I'm interested in soylent-type meal replacements ( :soy: ) , but they're still pretty expensive.
I don't have any moral reservations about consuming meat, as the animals would be preyed upon in nature anyway. I view farming as just an innovative way of hunting. The pollution caused by it is pretty bad, but I likely won't feel its effects in my lifetime.

JFL at all the carnivores and semi-carnivores. No wonder you're all constipated.
Fiber is a meme, you don't need it for smooth shit tbh

Well I eat tuna most days at least.
I love tuna as well, but be mindful of your heavy metal levels bro

It's cheap, tasty, nutritious, it has little to no preparation time and I can buy 2-3 weeks worth in advance and just dump it in the fridge without worry. You can't have all of those at once with plant food, at least where I live.
In most places they have fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, and seeds, where do you live? Whenever I go shopping those are a lot cheaper than meat. Raw fruit and vegetables go bad quick, which is why it helps if you refrigerate them or make sure your family is on the same diet as you so they can be eaten before they go bad.
I don't have any moral reservations about consuming meat, as the animals would be preyed upon in nature anyway. I view farming as just an innovative way of hunting. The pollution caused by it is pretty bad, but I likely won't feel its effects in my lifetime.
Going by that it also shouldn't matter if we had sex with those animals, because in nature some animal would be fucking them anyway. An animal is more important than a tree, but when we farm trees they are taken care of a lot better and get to live much longer than farm animals, even though in nature some animals will come by and dig up the tree from its roots when it's still young doesn't mean it's a good idea if humans treat trees the same way just because animals do from their primal instincts. We don't have primal instincts at the same level as animals because we have to kill an animal with a foreign object and cook it under high heat for a period of time before it becomes edible for most of us, while all carnivores prefer eating meat raw when the animal is still alive. The reason why the pollution is getting out of control is because in nature animals could've never been hunted on such a large scale, meat was something most people ate only occasionally, not daily.

Last edited:
it has little to no preparation time and I can buy 2-3 weeks worth in advance and just dump it in the fridge without worry.
You can have oatmeal in the pressure cooker done in about 15 minutes. You can even add some TVP if you need protons. Both of those can be bought 2-3 months in advance and have far better nutrition while having a similar if not slightly shorter prep time. You can also have beans, lentils, and several kinds of vegetables done too, and most fruits (as well as some vegetables) can be eaten raw.

Fiber is a meme, you don't need it for smooth shit tbh
Lookism in the toilet jfl. It's about the number of bowel movements you have per day. Any less than one per day is suboptimal.

In most places they have fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, and seeds, where do you live? Whenever I go shopping those are a lot cheaper than meat. Raw fruit and vegetables go bad quick, which is why it helps if you refrigerate them or make sure your family is on the same diet as you so they can be eaten before they go bad.
Where I live, cheap enough plant food comes at the cost of taste or convenience (high perishability/long prep time). To give you a general idea of how cheap animal products are in my area, I pay $0.40-$1 for one meal's worth of decent/good quality meat or dairy with little to no preparation time required.
Not gonna tell my location bro, sorry, but you'll have to take my word for it.
Going by that it also shouldn't matter if we had sex with those animals, because in nature some animal would be fucking them anyway.
While I'm religious and personally wouldn't do this, I'm for legally treating animals as property. I don't think people should be jailed for abusing them, as long as they to it in private. If they do gruesome shit to animals though, they should be given psychiatric treatment.
We don't have primal instincts because we have to kill an animal with a foreign object and cook it under high heat for a period of time before it becomes edible for most of us, while all carnivores prefer eating meat raw when the animal is still alive.
There's evidence to believe that the reason why our ancestors came down from trees was to scavenge carcass leftovers, thanks to tool usage they were able to extract the highly nutritious bone marrow. The exponential growth of the brain was also most likely caused by eating meat and cooking it.
We get more nutrition from eating raw meat than we do from raw veggies tbh

You can have oatmeal in the pressure cooker done in about 15 minutes. You can even add some TVP if you need protons. Both of those can be bought 2-3 months in advance and have far better nutrition while having a similar if not slightly shorter prep time. You can also have beans, lentils, and several kinds of vegetables done too, and most fruits (as well as some vegetables) can be eaten raw.
I do eat grains/lentils/beans as part of the remaining ~30% of my diet. They're too plain on their own though and I'm pretty sure you're wrong about them being more nutritious. They have a few more things but also lack some stuff that meat has. That's why I think it's optimal to get some of both.
I enjoy the convenience of grabbing a tasty semi-perishable food item from the fridge and eating it right away. 15 min prep time is on the higher end of my tolerance scale.
Any less than one per day is suboptimal.
I get 1-2 per day normally. If I eat fiber-rich food, the shit is too loose and I have to wipe a lot, which causes ass discomfort tbh

The exponential growth of the brain was also most likely caused by eating meat and cooking it.
It doesn't directly make you smarter from all the articles and comments I've read. It only helped people in the past because they didn't have to forage for fruits and vegetables as much when they had meat, so they were able to do more productive mind stimulating activities with their extra time. But today we don't have to forage any more.

We get more nutrition from eating raw meat than we do from raw veggies tbh
Red meat has been said many times that it's actually unhealthy. You have to get the top of the top pasture raised meat without hormones or antibiotics, to get anything close to the nutrition of plants. It may take a little longer to get full eating them, but that's because they aren't made of mostly empty/unhealthy calories like in calorie dense meat.

Last edited:
It doesn't directly make you smarter from all the articles and comments I've read. It only helped people in the past because they didn't have to forage for fruits and vegetables as much when they had meat, so they were able to do more productive mind stimulating activities with their extra time.
Our ancestors had the instinct to eat that stuff and it worked out for them. Both meat and some plants are edible for humans, I see no reason to refuse eating either of these.
Red meat has been said many times that it's actually unhealthy.
Plants are sprayed with tons of chemicals, nowadays you can't really get away from shit like that sadly. Besides, (((they))) seem to push the idea of everyone becoming vegan, so I'm a little suspicious.
It may take a little longer to get full eating them, but that's because they aren't made of mostly empty calories.
More like it's because we can't digest most of them very well so they give almost no calories at all tbh

I do eat grains/lentils/beans as part of the remaining ~30% of my diet. They're too plain on their own though and I'm pretty sure you're wrong about them being more nutritious. They have a few more things but also lack some stuff that meat has. That's why I think it's optimal to get some of both.
I enjoy the convenience of grabbing a tasty semi-perishable food item from the fridge and eating it right away. 15 min prep time is on the higher end of my tolerance scale.
You can get pretty much the exact same nutrition from plants as you can from meat, except for b-12, which is covered by most multivitamin tablets and fortified foods anyway. An example is TVP, which has a similar calorie and protein content per cup to de-fatted t-bone steak, with more minerals, virtually no saturated fat, no trans fat or cholesterol, more folate, and only slightly fewer b vitamins.

I see no reason to refuse eating either of these.
Most of the meat in the west is unhealthy and expensive, it causes the enslavement and torture of animals unnecessarily, and it produces a lot of pollution.
Plants are sprayed with tons of chemicals, nowadays you can't really get away from shit like that sadly. Besides, (((they))) seem to push the idea of everyone becoming vegan, so I'm a little suspicious.
Organic don't get sprayed, and some fruits with thick skin like oranges, bananas and melons won't matter if they get sprayed because they won't be effected by it. If anything (((they))) are more behind the meat industry, because they can profit from it but not in the same way they can from plants that anyone can grow in their yard.
More like it's because we can't digest most of them very well so they give almost no calories at all tbh
The undigested fiber in plants is good for you because it helps you use the bathroom and detoxify your body, but if 70% of your diet is meat then you're getting very little fiber.

Last edited:
You can get pretty much the exact same nutrition from plants as you can from meat, except for b-12, which is covered by most multivitamin tablets and fortified foods anyway. An example is TVP, which has a similar calorie and protein content per cup to de-fatted t-bone steak, with more minerals, virtually no saturated fat, no trans fat or cholesterol, more folate, and only slightly fewer b vitamins.

In my country, TVP is only sold in a form that requires too much preparation tbh and it's not that cheap. It's cool if it works out for you.

Most of the meat in the west is unhealthy and expensive
Not the case for me
it causes the enslavement and torture of animals unnecessarily, and it produces a lot of pollution.
Non-factors to me
Organic don't get sprayed
Lmao bro, I hope you don't actually believe this. Organic still gets sprayed, just not as hard. And it costs significantly more as a result.
The undigested fiber in plants is good for you because it helps you use the bathroom and detoxify your body, but if 70% of your diet is meat then you're getting very little fiber.
Fiber is a meme. It's unnecessary and in fact it can cause inflammation of your gut.

Looks pretty fucking strong to me
He wouldn't take a fight against vegan gains.
Organic still gets sprayed, just not as hard. And it costs significantly more as a result.
It doesn't cost that much more if you shop at the right places like trader joes and costco.
Fiber is a meme. It's unnecessary and in fact it can cause inflamation of your gut.
Meat is usually the main culprit of gut inflammation. I haven't had that in a long time, it happened more often when I ate meat every other meal.

Last edited:
In my country, TVP is only sold in a form that requires too much preparation tbh and it's not that cheap. It's cool if it works out for you.
You don't have to use TVP though. Lentils, beans, oats, buckwheat, potatoes (especially potatoes) all contain b vitamins just like meat without any of the bad stuff.

Yes cuz tasty and proteins.

IDGAF how my meat is treated before I eat it, tbh

It doesn't cost that much more if you shop at the right places like trader joes and costco.
It's still sprayed and I don't have access to these stores or their equivalents anyway.
Meat is usually the main culprit of gut inflammation. I haven't had that in a long time, it happened more often when I ate meat every other meal.
Different people, different reactions to different types of food. My bowels seem to like low fiber food.

You don't have to use TVP though. Lentils, beans, oats, buckwheat, potatoes (especially potatoes) all contain b vitamins just like meat without any of the bad stuff.
I do eat most of these often, it's just that you can't eat them by themselves if you want maximum efficiency (or good flavor).
Also it's much easier to fuck up a cheap vegan/vegetarian diet and get deficiencies than it is with an omnivore diet.

All the time, anything to piss off the globalists and their climate change fears tbh. I totally understand the moral reasons for not eating meat and respect those that don't i just do not believe it is best for our health. Sadly it seems we evolved? to eat meat.

Last edited:
I do eat most of these often, it's just that you can't eat them by themselves if you want maximum efficiency (or good flavor).
Also it's much easier to fuck up a cheap vegan/vegetarian diet and get deficiencies than it is with an omnivore diet.
What are you basing this on? Plant foods mog animal foods to oblivion with their nutrient content, and you're definitely not going to be deficient if you already eat most of the foods I mentioned anyway, especially if you also eat fruits and vegetables.

Last edited:
What are you basing this on?
The composition of protein is the most optimal in animal products, in order to get full benefit from the plant protein that you eat you need to mix them up so that they compensate for each other's lower levels of specific amino acids.
Plant foods mog animal foods to oblivion with their nutrient content
Eggs and organ meat are probably the most optimal single sources of nutrition I'd say.

Just to be clear though, I'm not saying that you can't get a balanced vegan/vegetarian diet. Just that it involves too much hassle and money for me at this point in time. You can bet that if the cost of :soy:lent or something similar drops to below $2 per day, I'll probably replace most of my current diet with it.

The composition of protein is the most optimal in animal products, in order to get full benefit from the plant protein that you eat you need to mix them up so that they compensate for each other's lower levels of specific amino acids.

Eggs and organ meat are probably the most optimal single sources of nutrition I'd say.

Just to be clear though, I'm not saying that you can't get a balanced vegan/vegetarian diet. Just that it involves too much hassle and money for me at this point in time. You can bet that if the cost of :soy:lent or something similar drops to below $2 per day, I'll probably replace most of my current diet with it.
They're not.

And the economy in your country is very strange if eggs, meats, and organs are cheaper per kcal than plants. Animal foods are extremely inefficient from a calorie input to protein output perspective.

Tracking food animal production from the feed trough to the dinner table, Pimentel found broiler chickens to be the most efficient use of fossil energy, and beef, the least. Chicken meat production consumes energy in a 4:1 ratio to protein output; beef cattle production requires an energy input to protein output ratio of 54:1. (Lamb meat production is nearly as inefficient at 50:1, according to the ecologist's analysis of U.S. Department of Agriculture statistics. Other ratios range from 13:1 for turkey meat and 14:1 for milk protein to 17:1 for pork and 26:1 for eggs.)

And the economy in your country is very strange if eggs, meats, and organs are cheaper per kcal than plants. Animal foods are extremely inefficient from a calorie input to protein output perspective.
Not sure where you got the calorie claim tbh boyo. Yes, if we just look at calories, plant foods are the most cost-efficient by far. That's a major reason why they're a part of my diet. Animal products have the best balance of cost, nutrition, taste and convenience though.

Not sure where you got the calorie claim tbh boyo. Yes, if we just look at calories, plant foods are the most cost-efficient by far. That's a major reason why they're a part of my diet. Animal products have the best balance of cost, nutrition, taste and convenience though.
I couldn't disagree more, as I find animal foods far more expensive and inconvenient than plant foods while being objectively inferior in nutrition, but you do you.

I eat a quasi-keto/carnivore diet because I can't stomach most fruits and vegs. Tho I burned quite a bit of fat recently.

One's name is Lulu, but that's all I'm willing to dox. :feelstrash:

Ok now I know your name, address, phone and social security number :feelsWizard: :feelzez:

I don't eat meat but I'm not really into animal activism either. Animals have much more innate value than females tbh. At least they don't treat me like shit and acknowledge my existence.

I was a vegfag for years because I didn't want to hurt animals and I bought the propaganda that commodity row crops were better for the earth than livestock farming. My original thesis that factory farming is cruel and unhealthy was correct, but the answer is grass-fed, pastured animals, not endless acres of monocropped soy, corn, or wheat to press into weird frankenfood "burgers".

This is a very interesting video I've shown a few people that sums up pretty well the problems with believing that row cropping is somehow good for the earth or human health: https://invidio.us/watch?v=cRmwobXCc4c&t=9m37s (you can start at 9:37 as far as I'm concerned if you're short on time).

I have been trying to cut down on meat, but its hard to make a pure non-meat meal that is filling quickly. I eat a lot of eggs though.

I don't mind eating meat but I prefer vegetables.

This video will break your heart and hate humanity at the same time, what happens to the animals who end up as meat on our tables can only be described as the animal holocaust.
I always felt bad for killing insects even before I stopped eating meat, so it made sense after being cowpilled that I had to quit. Here is one of my favorite animals that get treated very badly to momentarily please someone's taste buds.

The problem with this is you're all ignoring the animals that get killed growing your soy and wheat. By stepping one level back, you're pretending you're "not killing", but you unambiguously are. Row cropping of annuals is absolutely worse than responsible animal horticulture:

inb4 "80% of grain goes to feed livestock" - that's a bullshit statistic. Factory farmed livestock is fed some second-tier grain unfit for human consumption and mostly waste products from row cropping (corn cobs, almond husks, etc) that humans can not eat and would otherwise be thrown away. See the video I posted before which is the best quick general overview I've found and this: https://invidio.us/watch?v=B4BHQAlMdRc

Pastured raised animals is the answer. Less killing, less cruelty, less damage to the earth. Please, vegheads here, think about it. I know you've built your identity around this, I was a veghead for a while, it's tough to come back from. But remember, you can stop. You can just fucking stop. Go right now and get some pastured eggs.
They're not.
The nutritional content of vegetables is bullshit. They're alternate forms of these vitamins that your body cannot efficiently convert into a useful form. The percentages you see on the (((USDA nutrition data))) thing on the back of the package were derived from putting the whole plant into solution chemically, finding an indicative tracer, and measuring that. It says nothing about your body's ability to similarly break down the material to access those chemicals, and it says nothing about your body's ability to convert these forms of the vitamins into the form it needs. Please, fellow 'cel, stop killing yourself. You absolutely need animal products for your health. Even an egg a day will do you wonders. I was vegan for over a decade and I regret it.

Animals don't actually eat "grain" as they want you to imagine it. It's not a cup of juicy corn kernels, shiny rice, or golden wheat germ that you would want to eat yourself. They eat mostly waste products of industrial row-cropping - the corn cobs and almond husks leftover from producing these vegan foods that are supposedly better for the environment. I agree that ruminants shouldn't really be fed much grain, but if you stop giving these waste products to animals, it just goes to the landfill. Please watch this and even better the other (less trolly) video I linked.

Last edited:
The problem with this is you're all ignoring the animals that get killed growing your soy and wheat. By stepping one level back, you're pretending you're "not killing", but you unambiguously are. Row cropping of annuals is absolutely worse than responsible animal horticulture:
I don't care about the dozen gofers and insects that get killed in the production of plants. Plus, you end up killing way more of them if you have to grow extra plants to feed the farm animals on top of the humans.

Plus, you end up killing way more of them if you have to grow extra plants to feed the farm animals on top of the humans.
Please go back and read. You didn't read and you can't have an intelligent conversation on a subject if you don't know the source material.
I don't care about the dozen gofers and insects that get killed in the production of plants.
Why is a cow worth more than a gopher to you? Or specifically, one cow worth more than a thousand gophers?

Please go back and read. You didn't read and you can't have an intelligent conversation on a subject if you don't know the source material.
What are you talking about?
Why is a cow worth more than a gopher to you? Or specifically, one cow worth more than a thousand gophers?
Those thousand gophers that die can feed thousands if not millions of people, but a cow can only feed less than 100. Plus, those gophers would die anyway to grow the plants to feed the farm animals to fatten them for months or years before the humans eat them.

Somewhere between every day and every other day, but every day would be closer. Just a guess though.

What are you talking about?
Plus, those gophers would die anyway to grow the plants to feed the farm animals to fatten them for months or years before the humans eat them.
This is what I'm talking about. Go back and read. You obviously did not read what I put there, you just hit reply.
Those thousand gophers that die can feed thousands if not millions of people
Lel, nm. Don't bother.