Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you engage in self harm?

Do you engage in self harm?

• Yes

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 37 74.0%

• Total voters
The closest thing to self harm that I do is waking up in the morning

Foids will do anything for attention.
I remember asking one in high school why she had a series of small cut marks on the outer flab of her wrists, and when I asked her one time on the bus why she was cutting herself she said "I'm on the verge of suicide". She gave the impression of being offended by the question and acted as if it was something which didn't explicitly have to be said. With all the tact of a rhinoceros in a China shop I then decided to ask her, a whore who had taken most likely at least a dozen dicks by her sixteenth birthday (this site is known for exaggerating but I am NOT exaggerating the number), was constantly attention whoring on social media and was constantly ripping on other girls and younger, weaker boys on the bus I took home, why she hadn't just killed herself yet. If everything is so bad just finish it.

Of course, nothing about her actions suggested she was insanely unhappy and if her main gripe with living was that her life was garbage she would probably have ended up withdrawing and doing less trashy things first I'd thought. Also, her scrawny brother a couple of years younger who had the same feminine face as her and was the spawn of five foot tall parents (a disaster in the making) had a far poorer social life and life in general than she did. I'm sure CSGO could only have taken the zoomer so far when puberty was ploughing into him like a ton of bricks on a freight train. Despite his shitty situation he wasn't cutting himself or anything.

Maybe her cutting herself was an attempt to signal to everyone around her that she was more cognisant than she actually was? Being dark, deep, cognisant and very depressed over how self aware you are vs being a whore that does nothing but give other people attitude, get progressively fatter every year and flirt with the melanated basketball playing gentlemen on the bus in front of everyone. I didn't follow her social media and still don't, so I'm not sure if she showed off her papercuts and her "depression" there but it wouldn't surprise me if she did.

Last edited:
self harm is woman tier
I think it has its time and place. Probably good to inflict some form of self harm to get the adrenaline pumping before going on a shooting spree, for example

I think it has its time and place. Probably good to inflict some form of self harm to get the adrenaline pumping before going on a shooting spree, for example
Why? Shouldn't you want to be in peak physical condition in order to move around quickly, concentrate well under pressure and pick off as many people as possible? In minecraft of course I'm only asking why you'd want to cut yourself or hit yourself before entering a high pressure situation. This sounds like something only a person thoroughly on the spectrum would do by hitting their face and even then it probably wouldn't help them.

Why? Shouldn't you want to be in peak physical condition in order to move around quickly, concentrate well under pressure and pick off as many people as possible? In minecraft of course I'm only asking why you'd want to cut yourself or hit yourself before entering a high pressure situation. This sounds like something only a person thoroughly on the spectrum would do by hitting their face and even then it probably wouldn't help them.
it'd depend on the amount of precision it'd require to hit the targets I suppose. It's good for lowering empathy, so if you're in a remember no russians sort of scenario it probably doesn't hurt to carelessly mow down normshits without having to aim in roblox. I'm pretty sure this is common practice among certain terror sects, particularly those of a salafist bent for whatever reason

I remember asking one in high school why she had a series of small cut marks on the outer flab of her wrists, and when I asked her one time on the bus why she was cutting herself she said "I'm on the verge of suicide". She gave the impression of being offended by the question and acted as if it was something which didn't explicitly have to be said. With all the tact of a rhinoceros in a China shop I then decided to ask her, a whore who had taken most likely at least a dozen dicks by her sixteenth birthday (this site is known for exaggerating but I am NOT exaggerating the number), was constantly attention whoring on social media and was constantly ripping on other girls and younger, weaker boys on the bus I took home, why she hadn't just killed herself yet. If everything is so bad just finish it.

Of course, nothing about her actions suggested she was insanely unhappy and if her main gripe with living was that her life was garbage she would probably have ended up withdrawing and doing less trashy things first I'd thought. Also, her scrawny brother a couple of years younger who had the same feminine face as her and was the spawn of five foot tall parents (a disaster in the making) had a far poorer social life and life in general than she did. I'm sure CSGO could only have taken the zoomer so far when puberty was ploughing into him like a ton of bricks on a freight train. Despite his shitty situation he wasn't cutting himself or anything.

Maybe her cutting herself was an attempt to signal to everyone around her that she was more cognisant than she actually was? Being dark, deep, cognisant and very depressed over how self aware you are vs being a whore that does nothing but give other people attitude, get progressively fatter every year and flirt with the melanated basketball playing gentlemen on the bus in front of everyone. I didn't follow her social media and still don't, so I'm not sure if she showed off her papercuts and her "depression" there but it wouldn't surprise me if she did.
of course her brother who is the one suffering doesn't cut himself despite having every reason to, foods really are pathetic.

isn't self-harm forbidden in Islam though?
Sure, so's drinking and going to gay clubs, didn't stop the orlando shooter and the countless other islamic terrorists that engaged in degeneracy weeks before their sprees. A lot of salafists and wahhabists believe that dying in Jihad negates their sinful past