Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Do you enjoy some normies music??

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I enjoy some of the killers music but only the old ones and when they are in vaporwave mode, like this one

I enjoy some of the killers music but only the old ones and when they are in vaporwave mode, like this one

Some normie music is acceptable. My favorite band of all time is Arctic Monkeys, a massively mainstream modern rock band. I mean, I prefer their pre-2010 stuff most, but it’s still normie music.

My taste in classic rock is pretty normie, too. I love Rush and Pink Floyd, which are pretty normie bands for anyone who listens to classic rock. Love The Beatles, too, but who doesn’t?

Yeah, but I pretend to only like death metal because the lyrics are so gay and cringe in pop music. I also like gangsta rap, not the garbage "im in da club wit my baby momma shiet ice on my wrist cake on my plate shieeet" garbage.

Some normie music is acceptable. My favorite band of all time is Arctic Monkeys, a massively mainstream modern rock band. I mean, I prefer their pre-2010 stuff most, but it’s still normie music.

My taste in classic rock is pretty normie, too. I love Rush and Pink Floyd, which are pretty normie bands for anyone who listens to classic rock. Love The Beatles, too, but who doesn’t?
Good taste tbh, Artic Monkeys is good as well, I remember listen to them all the time when I was a teen and even now from time to time I still listen to them, the same with blink-182

Good taste tbh, Artic Monkeys is good as well, I remember listen to them all the time when I was a teen and even now from time to time I still listen to them, the same with blink-182

Here’s a list of my 20 favorite bands.
93BEF6EC 63A3 459B A575 AA1A470B739D

Among other things, I am fan of girly pop like Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue and Avril Lavigne.

Eurobeat only

I like some old bands that normies also like.

Yes I actually do tbh, but I don’t enjoy their nigger rap music

Yes as bluepilled it is, I love electronic music.

Listening to the normie music of the of the 80's and of the 90's is a good cope tbh

yeah some i guess depending on what you consider. Todays pop and rap annoys the hell out of me though

Yes but actually no

Yes some songs, I usually listen to normie radio when i'm on the car