Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you ever check if you sit, stand and sleep with your back straightened?

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
It seems like a habit one falls into if one is in front of a PC for a prolonged time you'll start to sit in a way that is bad for your back without noticing it.
If you walk around or stand you may be keeping your head bent instead of in line with your spine a lot.
depending on how you sleep you may also not be keeping your back straight.

i would assume that could lead to back pain and hunch backs over time.

Yes. I have a shit back so I do what I can. I crouch when picking things up and sleep straight.

I have bad hunchback plus ugly
over for me

I was always criticized by almost everyone that I sit/stand/walk in a weird way, so yes, internal voices often tell me to check my stature.
But often times I just do things as comfortable for me.

I was always criticized by almost everyone that I sit/stand/walk in a weird way, so yes, internal voices often tell me to check my stature.
But often times I just do things as comfortable for me.
would you check your stature if you knew that it would lead to walking around like a cripple at old age?

would you check your stature if you knew that it would lead to walking around like a cripple at old age?

Well, many of the criticisms called my attention to this, so yes.

Most incels have horrible posture whether sitting standing or walking.

Yes. It's a conscious effort. As a kid I always was walking around hunched over in fear from everything. I had to constantly train myself to stay upright in my cringe redpill cope era as a teenager

I used to, but I dont care anymore

My posture is so bad it gives other people scoliosis by proxy

All the time. I try to heightmaxx in order to ascend. My height is the only thing I got. If I was 6'2" maybe I would have a chance ...

All the time. I try to heightmaxx in order to ascend. My height is the only thing I got. If I was 6'2" maybe I would have a chance ...
how to heightmaxx? put fillers inside the shoes?

No, because I know for a fact I don't sit straight, but I stand straight and I sleep like a plank most times. No needing to check as I just do what's comfy.
Slouching isn't comfy for me.

how to heightmaxx? put fillers inside the shoes?
Stretch your body and always watch your posture, do posture-correcting exercises, always wear heels when going out. Fillers are an option too.

It still won't make you taller if you missed out on important nourishment in your childhood and teens or if all your ancestors were short, but it makes you appear taller than if you were a hunchbacked shoeless hobo.

Last edited:
Yes, cuck if you don't.

I have a decent standing posture and always have had so I don't really need to check on it, however sitting is an absolute disaster, sitting straight in a chair for me is probably as difficult as synthesizing nihonium