Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you ever cry because of your inceldom?

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I very rarely cry no matter what's going on. I cried a lot as a child due to how miserable my childhood was, and after that, never again. I learned that it shows weakness.

Anyway, recently I've been crying for the first time in over 10 years. Because I can't help but keep wondering how things went so wrong. Why is my life like this, what's wrong with me. Just, why??? :cryfeels:

I never cry. Even as a child stopped crying at 4..5 years old.

Many times b4 getting blackpilled cuz I wondered what was wrong with me and not the rest

I never cry. Even as a child stopped crying at 4..5 years old.
i used to be like that but when you're absolutely miserable you kinda just break at some point, i did at least

I almost have to cry because I cannot drive and I almsot cry because of female driving, which is emasculating.

Yes, sometimes it all hits me at the same time

my ugliness, my failures, my loneliness,

I wonder to myself, what have I done to deserve this?

I did at 17 because I knew how over it was for me. Didn't bother going to prom because I had no women that I knew would want to go with me.

no, but I do cry about my neetdom

I cry when I go through nicotine withdraws but that's just purely a matter of chemistry. Other than that I don't cry. I'm not a tough guy or anything I'm just not a natural cryer is all.

No.

Crying is cucked and low T

No purity in this filthy world, that is sad

You have to or the emotion will just build up until you explode. There is no escape from it. There is no salvation. Only coping and occasional release.

Used to cry every day when I realised my ugly face was the number 1 reason for my virginity and loneliness. Been doing some looksmaxxing & improved my copes since then so only crying about once a week these days.

I don't cry anymore, I haven't cried in years tbh.

I don’t cry but I want to

Yes all the time. It's tragic.

Sometimes
Who cares if its low T when you already lost

Today was the first time

if by inceldom you mean looks

Ofc. I was taught by my parents to first blame myself for my failures. Little did I know that it wasn’t me, but the system was wrong in my bluepilled days. Now it’s kinda better because I have a diagnosis’s, still I am sad sometimes, because you know you will never experience a woman having a crush on you, nor will I get married and have children.

very rarely cry
but sometimes if negative thoughts overwhelm me i get close to tearing up

Not exactly. Only once a long time ago I cried after realizing I would never get my first and most severe oneitis.

I almost have to cry because I cannot drive and I almsot cry because of female driving, which is emasculating.
brutal drivers license pill

I very rarely cry no matter what's going on. I cried a lot as a child due to how miserable my childhood was, and after that, never again. I learned that it shows weakness.

Anyway, recently I've been crying for the first time in over 10 years. Because I can't help but keep wondering how things went so wrong. Why is my life like this, what's wrong with me. Just, why??? :cryfeels:
Only once when I was 15 did I shed a literal tear regarding my inceldom

Only once when I was 15 did I shed a literal tear regarding my inceldom

Is this you?
Chad 2070

Also:

a literal tear

JFL, what else would you shed? Cum?

not really, just how gay life is. inceldom is just part of the gayness

No but i want to scream so hard. I have this pressure trapped in my chest and i have time alone at home but i'm worried that my neighbors would hear and tell my mother about it.
If someone here cheers me into doing it probably i would.

I cry coz I'm a loser no matter how much I struggled

You Hamilton me Vice President burr :feelsokman:

No. I don’t even think I have the ability to cry. Just pain.

crying is cope

I cried before I was black pilled once because I come to terms with the fact I will have no future due to long term unemployment, being ugly and short and still not living in a house but now I have just given up and the only thing I look forward to now is when I know my time comes I will make society pay for what they have done to men like me, society may treat men like us as shit but we have the last laugh we leave a body count before we go lights out.

I cry because this world is filthy and degenerate, so my pure dreams unfulfilled

I don't feel much emotion so I don't cry.