Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you ever feel embarrassed for showing your face?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
I get this feeling especially when I analyze my face with my phone camera from brutal and unbiased angles. I'm just like wow, that's what other people have to look at.

Yes I do. I don't remember the last time I took a picture of myself.

Yup, nothing more brutal than placing a camera a few feet away from you and acting like you normally do in your daily life. No escaping that.

Yup, nothing more brutal than placing a camera a few feet away from you and acting like you normally do in your daily life. No escaping that.
its like I just want to will my jaw forward, its so weak and I honestly think I used to be more attractive when I was 14-15.

Yes. I can't believe that's really me when someone take a picture of me.

Yes. I can't believe that's really me when someone take a picture of me.
even despite already admitting that im unattractive, I always look worse and less symmetrical than I thought i did

Yes I do. I don't remember the last time I took a picture of myself.
same. I really couldnt take the suicidefuel if I did. Last time i did it it left me suicidal for a few days

I'm drawn to mirrors, but repulsed by cameras.

looking at videos I took of my face from different angles makes me want to die

yes, i have avoided pictures most of my life. my response is simply that of embarrassment and sadness. my mum took a picture of me on my 25th birthday and it was just me and the cake and it looked like those depressing birthday picture compilations you see.

Reminder that landscape>portrait.

I do on a regular basis and I hate going to crowded public places because of it.

The mirror pill its brutal

Yes back in middle school when I used to have Facebook, I get embarrassed when a friend has a pic of me.

You're not an incel if not

Yes, a mirror reminds me of what people see when they see me, and it's not pleasant thing to experience

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back