Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do You Ever Feel Guilty For Liking Stacy?

KillMeWithFire

KillMeWithFire

Banned
-
Sometimes I feel unworthy of liking conventionally attractive girls. I legitimately feel guilty for thinking their GL and wanting to be with them... because I am not seen as good enough. Is it okay to lust after the Stacy menace? Isn't that the whole point of attractive women?

No. I deserve a blonde Stacy because of my good personality™. But even most of my onitises even have been Beckies.

i don't use social media or tiktok, and i never see or interact with women above a 5 or 6 in real life, so i don't even think about them

That’s just years of women subtly rejecting you making you feel guilty. You know they would shame you into oblivion if you ever made a move so you feel bad for liking them. Girls don’t want you to like them so they make you feel bad for it.

I guess, to be fair I never really expected to get those kind of women. You need to be a millionaire on top of being chad to even consider it.

No, I like all foids

No reason to feel guilty for that

I don't like stacies anymore

The physical attraction to Stacy i like having, but sadly most Stacys are cock carousel braindead normie whores mentally speaking and personality wise (as if most women aren't) but Stacys are like turned up to 11 on this shit

just "liking" stacy is fine, obsessing over them and only chasing stacies is what's cringe and idiotic for an incel.

every male is attracted to stacies, but not all of them chase stacies obsessively.

I've never liked women who look like that. Must've knew unconsciously that it would be a bitch to keep them from cheating.

A 4 or 5 would be my ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back