Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you ever feel guilty for spending too much time on this website?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
on one hand I've spent an obscene amount of time posting here. a bit sad to think about, given that most people my age are out enjoying their youth and experiencing the best years of their life. but on the other hand, time that you enjoy wasting isn't really wasted time. and tbh it's better to be posting here and kek-ing at threads than just being miserable and self harming or whatever. not like I have anything better to be doing, especially since I have almost no social contacts irl

Not exactly, this site is the only place I can vent about my inceldom. Most of the world is bluepilled. The mere existence of the bluepill gives me pain.

No, because this is the only place where I can be around like-minded individuals and express my opinions freely.

Where else would I spend time

No, not really.
It's actually of the few things I kind of enjoy doing.
As you said, the time that you enjoy wasting isn't really wasted time.

Sometimes but then I remember that there is practically nowhere else I can rant without getting shutdown and mocked.
All reddit incel subs are on borrowed time, as are youtube channels.

It almost feels productive to post on this site, like I'm contributing to a great work of art.

No if you gotta cope, you gotta cope. There is no point forcing anything in my normal fucked up mental and physical state. I learned that the hard way. Used to lambast me for being such abfailure, but it fuckedme up only more, so I stopped and try to use the time to its best in line my mental state. If it is ldar, so be it.

Last edited:
No. The amount of guilt I feel about anything at all is decreasing as my life rapidly becomes less important to me.

The time online is a bit misleading though. I generally do a lot of my work on the PC and keep this tab open. Doesnt mean ive actually spent 103 days posting on this site.

The time online is a bit misleading though. I generally do a lot of my work on the PC and keep this tab open. Doesnt mean ive actually spent 103 days posting on this site.
I don't usually keep tabs open when im not using them so most of my time spent is probably legit. sadly video games and stuff just do not hold my attention as well as this site does

Actually I feel guilty for not spending enough time on this website.

I never expected to get this far when I first joined two years ago.

No tbh, I’m ok with the amount of time I spend on here.

No because all other websites are cucked.

It's a cope, like everything else in the world. It's nice and addicting

Not enough new threads to browse for more than a few hours on end. Sadly its packed with fakecels and normies and there are only a few people that at least somewhat regularly post competent shit.

I feel guilty spending too little time on this site.

Not at all. This is a great cope and there isn’t anything better to do

I have zero friends where else will I go

Fuck no, although my online time is inflated from letting a tab stay open while tending to other things it's all good lol. What else do I have to do, I don't care at all. The non-fakecel users here are the closest things to kin I've experienced, and I wish them all the best. Being here makes me feel less lonely tbh. I wish I had this form of reassurance when I had my worst suicidal rage fits during late stage puberty, would've made me feel less bad I'm sure.

Yeah, I waste too much time here

Guilty isn’t the word I’d use.
Not exactly, this site is the only place I can vent about my inceldom. Most of the world is bluepilled. The mere existence of the bluepill gives me pain.
No, because this is the only place where I can be around like-minded individuals and express my opinions freely.
Where else would I spend time
No, not really.
It's actually of the few things I kind of enjoy doing.
As you said, the time that you enjoy wasting isn't really wasted time.
Sometimes but then I remember that there is practically nowhere else I can rant without getting shutdown and mocked.
All reddit incel subs are on borrowed time, as are youtube channels.
It almost feels productive to post on this site, like I'm contributing to a great work of art.
No if you gotta cope, you gotta cope. There is no point forcing anything in my normal fucked up mental and physical state. I learned that the hard way. Used to lambast me for being such abfailure, but it fuckedme up only more, so I stopped and try to use the time to its best in line my mental state. If it is ldar, so be it.
No. The amount of guilt I feel about anything at all is decreasing as my life rapidly becomes less important to me.
Actually I feel guilty for not spending enough time on this website.
I never expected to get this far when I first joined two years ago.
No tbh, I’m ok with the amount of time I spend on here.
No because all other websites are cucked.
It's a cope, like everything else in the world. It's nice and addicting
Not enough new threads to browse for more than a few hours on end. Sadly its packed with fakecels and normies and there are only a few people that at least somewhat regularly post competent shit.
I feel guilty spending too little time on this site.
Not at all. This is a great cope and there isn’t anything better to do
I have zero friends where else will I go
Fuck no, although my online time is inflated from letting a tab stay open while tending to other things it's all good lol. What else do I have to do, I don't care at all. The non-fakecel users here are the closest things to kin I've experienced, and I wish them all the best. Being here makes me feel less lonely tbh. I wish I had this form of reassurance when I had my worst suicidal rage fits during late stage puberty, would've made me feel less bad I'm sure.
Yeah, I waste too much time here

Nah spending time here is awesome, most based website I know of