Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ever feel that you've reached a level of hating the world where it feels... like you've hit a wall? Like you have an itch you can't scratch.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Idk, it's pretty weird. But lately something changed, I really, really fucking hate the world and people now. I did before, but it's like now I can't get it out of my mind how much I hate everyone. It's something I think about every day.

And I still keep the same shy/nice mask when talking to people. I can't really be nasty to people because of my past experiences, I always end up looking like a fool, somebody might say something and I have no response cause I'm not used to talking to people, I'm used to talking to myself in my head.

When I look at foids in my class nowadays I don't daydream sexually about them. I daydream about yelling at them. Straight up getting in her face and barking at her. Fuck, I hate these cunts so fucking much. God fucking damn it they are so infuriating, they do so much shit that pisses me off.

Sounds like you're a pussy and should just start saying what you think tbh

Incels have nothing to lose by being rude and upfront, we don't get sex anyway so we don't have to simp like normies

Incels have nothing to lose by being rude and upfront, we don't get sex anyway so we don't have to simp like normies

Based grey boy

20200302 202000

Ye the hate goes up never end

I’ve hated it so much that eventually I just stop thinking about I because I can’t do anything to change it

I won't deny that, but I think I have a bit of a repressed rage problem. When I get mad I immediately think horrible shit, like "I hope you fucking get raped in basement for 10 years then killed with a fucking blunt knife your fucking corpse gets eaten by maggots".
Yeah I mean who wouldn't be filled with rage living the life of an incel? It's understandable. You'll feel better by not repressing it and just telling people to fuck off when they bother you though

I can relate. If we actually behaved the way IT believes we do we would be rotting in prison with Tyrone's gang.

Based, but it's also a matter of inhib tbh. I'd love to just verbally unleash my anger at normies but I'm too social anxious:feelscry:

This. Low inhib or gtfo
Jihadi

every single day

Just get your face stomped for speaking your mind bro!

[email protected]

Bad advice from morons.

You are alone in this world! You have no backup! Be happy for invisibility! It's your greatest ally!

Idk, it's pretty weird. But lately something changed, I really, really fucking hate the world and people now. I did before, but it's like now I can't get it out of my mind how much I hate everyone. It's something I think about every day.

And I still keep the same shy/nice mask when talking to people. I can't really be nasty to people because of my past experiences, I always end up looking like a fool, somebody might say something and I have no response cause I'm not used to talking to people, I'm used to talking to myself in my head.

When I look at foids in my class nowadays I don't daydream sexually about them. I daydream about yelling at them. Straight up getting in her face and barking at her. Fuck, I hate these cunts so fucking much. God fucking damn it they are so infuriating, they do so much shit that pisses me off.
All the time

I just break down into laughter, laughing at the sheer stupidity of it all.

Go ER in minecraft

Corona please kill me

That’s the point where I run to my copes

sometimes I just feel like going berserk and ripping their fucking throats out with my teeth just to feel their blood run down my chin and if I keep getting skin cancer as I am now I think it is a good chance I will get one that's serious and when I do I will fuck society up good, I might even go so far as to make the news, HOBBIT INCEL EATS NORMIES ALIVE WHATS NEXT FROM THE INCEL COMMUNITY.

Just yelling at their face?

I dream about doing every single MORTAL Combat 11 fatality to their face.

sometimes I just feel like going berserk and ripping their fucking throats out with my teeth just to feel their blood run down my chin and if I keep getting skin cancer as I am now I think it is a good chance I will get one that's serious and when I do I will fuck society up good, I might even go so far as to make the news, HOBBIT INCEL EATS NORMIES ALIVE WHATS NEXT FROM THE INCEL COMMUNITY.
I do have violent daydreams too when looking at their smug faces, but they're unrealistic cause I'll never actually act on them, so I try to ignore them.

My hate for everything has fleeted.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back